Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

lol looks like Conan is paying lipservice to Wolverine, but he just faints from the blood lost seconds after and what is Punisher doing with a sniper indoors lol
    Just hope SA goes over 12 issues, although with the current cast i can't see that likely unless its basically a rotating one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    lol looks like Conan is paying lipservice to Wolverine, but he just faints from the blood lost seconds after and what is Punisher doing with a sniper indoors lol
    Just hope SA goes over 12 issues, although with the current cast i can't see that likely unless its basically a rotating one.
    Lol poor Wolvie. From what Duggan said, several characters are going to be featured in this series such as Black Widow, the Winter Soldier and Sif so I wouldn't be surprised if the team roster will change along the way, it could be interesting and keep things "fresh".

According to the interview they will have an announcement about who's going to replace Deodato after the first arc, really curious about who's going to be the next artist.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Just started reading Return of Wolverine. McNiven is giving me BWS like crazy. Too bad he’s only doing the book end issues.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Just started reading Return of Wolverine. McNiven is giving me BWS like crazy. Too bad he’s only doing the book end issues.
    The art by McNiven during the first issue was really good for sure (the original Old Man Logan story he did with Millar is still his best work imo), a shame the script wasn't as good as the art.

Dead Man Logan:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson

Powers of X #1 variant cover by Mike Huddleston:

source: https://www.cbr.com/x-men-history-ho...ers/gallery/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lol poor Wolvie. From what Duggan said, several characters are going to be featured in this series such as Black Widow, the Winter Soldier and Sif so I wouldn't be surprised if the team roster will change along the way, it could be interesting and keep things "fresh".

According to the interview they will have an announcement about who's going to replace Deodato after the first arc, really curious about who's going to be the next artist.
    Mmm not all that interested in WS, but the other two could be cool, wonder if Duggan will have Nat refer to Logan as Uncle and Sif is surprising, isn't she a bit over everyone's pay grade lol
    Just hope they keep Logan on; as Conan is pretty much a guarantee at this point.

Surprised to see OML fighting again in those previews and that POX cover is nice, wonder if SS is actually going to feature in the story.

So after reading up the rogue's gallery board posted up here, i wanted to complied some of Logan's, think I have most of it done, but would like everyone's feedback if i've missed anyone. I didn't list one off enemies he killed in one or two issues, like some from Claremonts and Aarons runs from what i can remember.

First list are people that have a deep hatred for him more than anyone else or plain debuted in his book, little weary on Mystique, where to put Wildchild and SS 2

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique*
    Cyber
    Shiva

With Viper, Nuke, The Reavers and other typical anti mutant groups like the Sentinels and Hellfire etc being more shared.

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool and Nick Fury OG.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 06-06-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Mmm not all that interested in WS, but the other two could be cool, wonder if Duggan will have Nat refer to Logan as Uncle and Sif is surprising, isn't she a bit over everyone's pay grade lol
    I hope so, during the first issue of Infinity Countdown Duggan made a reference to Uncanny X-Men 268 when Nat discovered that Logan gave her the Space stone so he knows Wolverine & Black Widow continuity really well!

Just hope they keep Logan on; as Conan is pretty much a guarantee at this point.
    Yeah as long as Wolverine and Conan are on the team I'm good! Thinking about it, it's a shame that Skaar has been depowered, seeing him meeting Conan could have been fun:

One day maybe lol.

Surprised to see OML fighting again in those previews and that POX cover is nice, wonder if SS is actually going to feature in the story.
    True especially after what happened to him in the last issue, that was brutal.

So after reading up the rogue's gallery board posted up here, i wanted to complied some of Logan's, think I have most of it done, but would like everyone's feedback if i've missed anyone. I didn't list one off enemies he killed in one or two issues, like some from Claremonts and Aarons runs from what i can remember.

First list are people that have a deep hatred for him more than anyone else or plain debuted in his book, little weary on Mystique, where to put Wildchild and SS 2

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique*
    Cyber
    Shiva

With Viper, Nuke, The Reavers and other typical anti mutant groups like the Sentinels and Hellfire etc being more shared.

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool and Nick Fury OG.
    That's a really good list! I think I would add the Wendigo, Hellverine, Matsu'o, Lord Shingen, Malcolm Colcord, the Professor Thorton (or Truett Hudson thanks to Daniel Way nonsense) Dr. Rot, Prince Baran, General Nguyen Ngoc Coy, McLeish, Mauvais and Dog Logan.

Speaking of McLeish, despite the fact that he only appeared during Not Dead yet and during the Goes to Hell storyline, I've always loved this vilailn and especially his relationship with Logan.

Lord Darkwind is another villain I would love to see come back (not as an undead drone though), so much mystery and potential with this character and the whole adamantium bonding process:

I think Elsie Dee and Albert were supposed to be allies with Logan, they helped him during the Hama's run but after what happened to Albert during Weapon lost not really sure what's the deal with Elsie Dee nowadays.

Apocalypse could be a good contender to put in this list, he's more of a X-Men villain for sure and he doesn't hate Logan but he turned him into his horseman (after Genesis failed), he tried to kill Logan's ancestor to make sure Logan couldn't undo his future and the AOA version of Wolverine even became the new "Apocalypse" for a while.

It's a shame Marvel never revealed that he was the mastermind behind the Weapon X project though, it would have make sense.

Wild Child is a strange case, I mean Logan wanted to kill him during his Alpha Flight days and after how much he helped Romulus tormented Logan he earned his spot in the list but I don't know I've never considered him as one of Wolverine's villains in the past, what happened during the Way/Loeb era seemed a little out of character for him. For SS2, I'm not sure he made peace with Old Man Logan and helped Mariko but he also helped Sabretooth torment OG Wolverine before his death and he hated him especially after Logan cut off his hand so difficult to say how he's going to react to Logan's return.

Regarding criminal organizations like the Hand & Hydra I agree but Weapon X/Weapon Plus is for me in the top 5 When it comes to Wolverine greatest foes. Thinking about it the Red Right Hand really did a number on Logan too.

For rivalries, I think maybe we could add the Punisher to the list.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-06-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Hellverine is an odd one but we can add him I guess lol

Matsu'o, Lord Shingen, Malcolm Colcord, the Professor Thorton, Dr. Rot, Prince Baran, General Nguyen Ngoc Coy, McLeish, Mauvais and Dog Logan,

I'll add these. By the way, what's going on with Dog Logan, last time I remember he was in the Savage Land, did he die there lol

I'll add SS2 to his rogues, guy was pretty morally grey in OML, if the 616 Logan saw the way he was killing off people recently, he'd put him in his place. Wild Child could be added too, i don't see anyone else adding him to their lists.

I think i'll cut off the shared rivalries portion, could keep adding dozens, I just really want Logan's personal rogues down noted to be honest.

Apocalypse could probably go for Angel, guy pretty much has a hard on for him lol

So the revised list goes as

Deepest hatred/debuted enemies of Wolverine

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique
    Cyber
    Shiva
    Silver Samurai 2
    Wildchild
    Dr Rot
    Matsu'o
    Lord Shingen
    Malcolm Colcord
    Professor Thorton
    Prince Baran
    General Nguyen Ngoc Coy
    McLeish
    Mauvais
    Dog Logan
    Hellverine

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool, Nick Fury OG and Punisher

Any last words on Mystique, people have put her on Rogue's and Nightcrawlers' rogue's gallery, but I don't see her having the same resentment she has for them as she does for Logan, also Logan get a one up for killing her, having a relationship with her first chronologically, plus she being in the Wolverines and all that HFW stuff should cement her in his RG.

And Wolverine is a thief when it comes to some of his rogues lol, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai and Sabretooth were Daredevil's and Ironfists.
    But then again Daredevil stole Kingpin from Spidey so he deserves it, unfortunately we're losing Cyber (Hornet) to Spider Man now lol

By the way, what's going on with Dog Logan, last time I remember he was in the Savage Land, did he die there lol
    From what I remember Dog Logan joined the Hellfire Academy during the Wolverine & the X-Men series, after the Jean Grey School defeated the Hellfire Academy he escaped with Kade Killgore through the Siege Perilous and never appears again. So yeah not sure what's he doing nowadays lol.

I'll add SS2 to his rogues, guy was pretty morally grey in OML, if the 616 Logan saw the way he was killing off people recently, he'd put him in his place. Wild Child could be added too, i don't see anyone else adding him to their lists.
    SS2 also fought against Jane Foster when she was Thor if I'm not mistaken, but yeah not sure if 616 Logan would be happy after seeing how many people the guy killed. Frankly Wild Child could be add to the list, he was a member of both Alpha Flight, X-Factor & Weapon X but not sure if he really had any "archenemesis". Maybe Creed though, especially after the Weapon X series.

I think i'll cut off the shared rivalries portion, could keep adding dozens, I just really want Logan's personal rogues down noted to be honest.

Apocalypse could probably go for Angel, guy pretty much has a hard on for him lol

So the revised list goes as

Deepest hatred/debuted enemies of Wolverine

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique
    Cyber
    Shiva
    Silver Samurai 2
    Wildchild
    Dr Rot
    Matsu'o
    Lord Shingen
    Malcolm Colcord
    Professor Thorton
    Prince Baran
    General Nguyen Ngoc Coy
    McLeish
    Mauvais
    Dog Logan
    Hellverine

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool, Nick Fury OG and Punisher
    I forgot Ba'Al, he was a formidable opponent during the Gehenna stone affair story:

I don't think Aryan is worthy to be on the list though, he was just a nazi piece of **** that Logan put back in his place before being killed during the Dark Wolverine series. Although I have to admit seeing Logan kicking his ass during the Tieri's run was really satisfying!

Thinking about it, it's the same thing with Shiv too, he only appeared in one issue but in the end he was useless lol.

Any last words on Mystique, people have put her on Rogue's and Nightcrawlers' rogue's gallery, but I don't see her having the same resentment she has for them as she does for Logan, also Logan get a one up for killing her, having a relationship with her first chronologically, plus she being in the Wolverines and all that HFW stuff should cement her in his RG.
    After what Mystique did to Wolverine during the Aaron's run, during Uncanny X-Force and at the end of the Wolverines series, I can see her being added to the list lol. Honestly I don't know when was the last time she interacted with Rogue (I think it was during AXIS), so not sure what's their relationship nowadays.

For Kurt, I would say Azazel is more of a foe than Mystique even though Kurt tried to kill her the last time he saw her during AXIS (he was inverted though) and she kind of tricked him in order to free Azazel during Amazing X-Men.

Thinking about Mystique, maybe we should add that horrible Raze character to the list lol.

And Wolverine is a thief when it comes to some of his rogues lol, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai and Sabretooth were Daredevil's and Ironfists.
    But then again Daredevil stole Kingpin from Spidey so he deserves it, unfortunately we're losing Cyber (Hornet) to Spider Man now lol
    Ah that's true about Wolverine stealing his foes from other franchises lol, similar thing with the Wendigo he was a foe of the Hulk but after Wolverine fought him during his first appearance he became more of a Wolverine foe along the years. Kind of surprised by the recent revelation about this "curse" during the current Avengers series by Aaron.

Lmao at Cyber/Hornet, what a strange turn of events when you think about it.

Thinking about it, Gorgon has been mainly featured in Avengers/Secret Warriors titles after his first appearance during the enemy of the state storyline, his fights with Shang-Chi & Phobos were both amazing! I was so hyped for his return during the OML series but in the end he jobbed so much to both the Scarlet and the Silver Samurai, really disappointing.

Same thing happened with Geist, the crazy cyborg nazi that love to shave people that Logan fought during the Goodwyn/Byrne Wolverine run, he became a Captain America villain later on, even though the way the Goodwyn story ended with Magneto finding him and presumably killing him was damn good:

Alright, I didn't find Dog Logan all that interesting to be frank, guess he could fit in a more family orient title like X-23, she'd love the family drama nonsense Dog likes to delve in.

Yeah he somehow stood up to Jane, her scaling is very dodgy though; at points she over shadows Odin and Thor, but somewhat fights on even footing against SS2 lol, but I can firmly say SS2 is a lot more powerful than SS1 so i don't think that fight is in another realm of imagination lol

Sabretooth somewhat has his own rogues too, sort of like Bullseye. If they had Creed stay inverted he could've been his own character rather than Brotherhood fodder...the more I see of Hickman's X stuff the less interested I get, fused characters! didn't we just have an event based on that!

Plus if all the excitement around Hickman is due to the fact that he basically erased two or three characters by fusing them permanently together, then people on here will be pissed, i really do think that's what all this 'more important than Giant sized' stuff is about, only thing i can think of that would be huge and controversial, luckily for us Wolverine seems mostly unchanged, it was mainly B listers like Azazel, Magik and Polaris that got fused.

On top of Ba'Al, I forgot about Lazaer and yes we also should add Raze lol, that degenerate.

Not many know, X-23 wasn't the 2nd Wolverine in the 616 (Wiki states she's 2nd), she's actually the 4th, Gorgon and Daken donned the mantle before her. Technically all of them aren't official too, they just took the mantle upon themselves.

Talking about Gorgon he was used as some damn Chauffeur for Laura in ANW, no clue why, I don't see that psychopath doing anyone favours, he killed his fucking parents!
    But that pales in comparison to his OML showing, a casual bullet timer with 15+ ton strength, healing factor, telepathy and a stare than turns people into stone got one shot by getting kicked in the gut by Mariko lol i think Iron Fist or Shang Chi took him out the same way too!
    A guy like that should assuredly be mid tier but he's treated like bottom street tier rubbish these days.

Same thing happened with Geist, the crazy cyborg nazi that love to shave people that Logan fought during the Goodwyn/Byrne Wolverine run, he became a Captain America villain later on, even though the way the Goodwyn story ended with Magneto finding him and presumably killing him was damn good

Huh didn't know all that about Geist, just read the early Claremont Wolverine stuff with him, thanks for the catch up.

All right this should be the finalised list

Wolverine's rogues gallery/mortal enemies

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique
    Cyber
    Shiva
    Silver Samurai 2
    Wildchild
    Dr Rot
    Matsu'o
    Lord Shingen
    Malcolm Colcord
    Professor Thorton
    Prince Baran
    General Nguyen Ngoc Coy
    McLeish
    Mauvais
    Dog Logan
    Hellverine
    Ba'Al
    Lazaer
    Raze

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool, Nick Fury and The Punisher

Alright, I didn't find Dog Logan all that interesting to be frank, guess he could fit in a more family orient title like X-23, she'd love the family drama nonsense Dog likes to delve in.
    Honestly if this character and the whole origin mini could be retconned out of existence I wouldn't mind. Only thing I liked with him was this exchange with sabretooth:

lol

Yeah he somehow stood up to Jane, her scaling is very dodgy though; at points she over shadows Odin and Thor, but somewhat fights on even footing against SS2 lol, but I can firmly say SS2 is a lot more powerful than SS1 so i don't think that fight is in another realm of imagination lol
    This fight was so strange, especially when you know that Logan beat him in a one on one fight during Japan Most Wanted but yeah he's definitely more powerful than the first Silver Samurai, (could explain why he was able to "overpower" Gorgon recently) but I still miss the original Silver Samurai though.

Sabretooth somewhat has his own rogues too, sort of like Bullseye. If they had Creed stay inverted he could've been his own character rather than Brotherhood fodder...the more I see of Hickman's X stuff the less interested I get, fused characters! didn't we just have an event based on that!
    True, I think Omega Red should be one of Sabretooth greatest foe.

Yeah as much as I'm interested in Hickman's books, seeing him back with the Brotherhood of Mutants is disappointing, I just hope Hickman will have a good explanation and that there is more to this than meets the eye.

Plus if all the excitement around Hickman is due to the fact that he basically erased two or three characters by fusing them permanently together, then people on here will be pissed, i really do think that's what all this 'more important than Giant sized' stuff is about, only thing i can think of that would be huge and controversial, luckily for us Wolverine seems mostly unchanged, it was mainly B listers like Azazel, Magik and Polaris that got fused.
    That Green Magneto, Red Nightcrawler & Armored Magik are definitely strange maybe there is something about mutants from the same "family" borrowing the powers of each other, not sure right now. I think Jordan White confirmed that those characters ("Red Nightcrawler" & "Armored Magik") weren't "warp" but new ones so who know what's the deal with them. Now Hickman just need to add the Mango Sentinel

True Wolverine seems unchanged but I just want to have a better look at this updated brown costume.

On top of Ba'Al, I forgot about Lazaer and yes we also should add Raze lol, that degenerate.
    Completely forgot about Azrael/Lazaer but yeah he was really obsessed with Logan lol.

Not many know, X-23 wasn't the 2nd Wolverine in the 616 (Wiki states she's 2nd), she's actually the 4th, Gorgon and Daken donned the mantle before her. Technically all of them aren't official too, they just took the mantle upon themselves.
    I think one of the first person to become "Wolverine" after Logan was the Skrull that impersonated him and joined the X-Men for a while during the Larsen's Wolverine run & Davis' X-Men run leading to The Twelve crossover. He proved himself to be almost as good as the original, he even beat the Hulk but in the end he was killed by the real Wolverine.

Then Daken as part of the first Dark Avengers team and Gorgon as part of the second Dark Avengers team like you said. Deadpool also donned the mantle for a brief moment during the Wolverines series and yeah finally Laura.

Talking about Gorgon he was used as some damn Chauffeur for Laura in ANW, no clue why, I don't see that psychopath doing anyone favours, he killed his fucking parents!
    But that pales in comparison to his OML showing, a casual bullet timer with 15+ ton strength, healing factor, telepathy and a stare than turns people into stone got one shot by getting kicked in the gut by Mariko lol i think Iron Fist or Shang Chi took him out the same way too!
    A guy like that should assuredly be mid tier but he's treated like bottom street tier rubbish these days.
    That scene in ANW never made any sense, Muramasa is lucky he didn't lose his head after how he talked to Gorgon lol. And yeah that OML appearance was not good at all. He beat Shang-Chi, killed Phobos the god of fear, beat Elektra, beat Wolverine, destroyed both Wolverine and Elektra together and Iron Fist couldn't beat him (their fight ended when Daredevil did a sneak attack on him). On a one on one fight, I think only Logan was able to beat him and he was lucky lol.

But yeah the guy is a monster and with the support of the Hand, he should be the new "kingpin" of Asia, thinking about it a fight between Sabretooth and Gorgon for the leadership of the Hand could be interesting.

Huh didn't know all that about Geist, just read the early Claremont Wolverine stuff with him, thanks for the catch up.
    You're welcome!

All right this should be the finalised list

Wolverine's rogues gallery/mortal enemies

Sabretooth
    Lady Deathstrike
    Daken
    Omega Red
    Albert
    Romulus
    Elsie Dee
    Gorgon
    Aryan
    Lord Deathstrike
    Mr X
    Silver Samurai
    Bloodscream
    Black Dragon
    Roughhouse
    Ogun
    Dr Cornelius
    Persephone
    Donald Pierce
    Mystique
    Cyber
    Shiva
    Silver Samurai 2
    Wildchild
    Dr Rot
    Matsu'o
    Lord Shingen
    Malcolm Colcord
    Professor Thorton
    Prince Baran
    General Nguyen Ngoc Coy
    McLeish
    Mauvais
    Dog Logan
    Hellverine
    Ba'Al
    Lazaer
    Raze

Rivalries with Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, Deadpool, Nick Fury and The Punisher
    Maybe we should also add Cylla (debuted in Uncanny X-Men but tried to mess with Wolverine and was killed by Bloodscream during the Hama's run, she came back to life during Hunt for Wolverine), Dirtnap (still dead), Chimera (more of an X-Men villain nowadays but she debuted as a Wolverine foe), the Adamantium Men (2 of them are still alive), Aldo Ferro, Meltdown (appeared again during Wolverine #309) and Ultimaton (New X-Men & Uncanny X-Force) to the list.

Volk was an interesting antagonist too, he only appeared in the Wolverine Annual Vol.2 #1997 but the guy was ruthless and I kind of liked the twist at the end of the story.

The Hunter in Darkness debuted in Wolverine #34 where he fought against Logan but just like Albert & Elsie Dee he quickly became an ally of Wolverine so no use adding him to the list I think.

I was also thinking about Sublime seeing how much he was involved in the Weapon Plus project and how much he tried to manipulate Logan (especially after the New X-Men/Weapon X reveal) but he's more of an X-Men villain or ally now I think

The "Truth" (the demon from the Vigil storyline) could also be a good contender but since I'm not sure if this story is canon yet (no sliding timescale makes me think it's a similar situation to Spider-Man Life story) maybe it's best to wait until the September sollicits to be sure.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-07-2019 at 02:15 PM.

, I think only Logan was able to beat him and he was lucky lol.
    Oh it definetly was luck, Logan was barely standing when all was over, it has been fortunate for him that he hasn't fought The Gorgon again directly. Although i think that he is one of those villain that should be use for especial ocassions.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

@Hush

I think one of the first person to become "Wolverine" after Logan was the Skrull that impersonated him and joined the X-Men for a while during the Larsen's Wolverine run & Davis' X-Men run leading to The Twelve crossover. He proved himself to be almost as good as the original, he even beat the Hulk but in the end he was killed by the real Wolverine.

Favourite film is The Thing, so that Wolverine Skrull stuff will be up there with stuff i have to read lol

Going back to X-23, not sure why Logan has her as his daughter on Wiki, Taylor denied that on Twitter a bit after Adamantium Agenda 4 came out, it's all just going to confuse people on situation.

I'm not too sure about adding The Reavers, Donald Pierce can get in because of Albert and Elsie, the Crucifixion and the recent movie, but the others just seem pretty rampant, although in ROW they did seem pretty hellbent on getting Logan, probably something they won't do for other X-characters.

The Truth is definitely something we should hold on, gotta see if this is all in the 616, don't think we'll get an answer on that so we might just have to hold onto another Twitter answer Soule is so keen rely on. lol you have Twitter?

Volk was an interesting antagonist too, he only appeared in the Wolverine Annual Vol.2 #1997 but the guy was ruthless and I kind of liked the twist at the end of the story.

This list could go on forever if we add these one off types lol, remember those super marital artists Logan fought in Aaron's run, think one them could kill him with a single hit lol not entirely sure how since Logan got punted to another state by Gorgon.

True Wolverine seems unchanged but I just want to have a better look at this updated brown costume.

Yeah the costume is nice, but I'm not sold on him being back with the X-men again.
    I'm just starting to see why fans don't want their favourites tethered to the X franchise as much anymore, Storm, Cyclops and to a certain extent Jean fans just want them to leave all the X stuff and debut in other books, the current writers seem exhausted on ideas, just making them either wallpaper or completely incompetent, in Logan's case him saying he was done in Rosenberg's run could've been the chance to play Logan at a different angle but no, they had to bring him back with he's overplayed rivalry with Cyclops and AWOL murder sprees again

Going off from the comics, Dark Phoenix might be the lowest grossing box office X film ever, on top of being the lowest rated (RT and IMDb) its projected $35 million, The Wolverine is currently the lowest at $53 million, so Wolverine might finally pass on his crown of thorns to her.
    Aside from selfish bragging rights lol, this could mean less Jean in the MCU and more for other characters, maybe a bigger focus on Wolverine stuff in the future, who knows..

Astonishing Member

For x23 being his daughter, during liu run he stated he was officially adopting her, or was that the deamon possessing him who wanted her as his wife.

Also its up in the air if the adamantium agenda retcon is still cannon. Tamaki didnt know about the change, if it was going to stay it would have been brought up in hunt dead end or reffeenct any point after the revelation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    McNiven deserves all the love for drawing Logan's hair like BWS did. It works amazingly. Shame Soule's scripts are not worthy of that art.