Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh it definetly was luck, Logan was barely standing when all was over, it has been fortunate for him that he hasn't fought The Gorgon again directly. Although i think that he is one of those villain that should be use for especial ocassions.
    Yeah, he's the kind of foe that could wreak havoc on the whole Marvel Universe, but he should only be used on some big stories. Besides he's the guy who killed Wolverine! He deserved some respect lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post

Favourite film is The Thing, so that Wolverine Skrull stuff will be up there with stuff i have to read lol
    I love that movie too This Skrull saga is not the best thing ever, but Larsen and Davis left some clues left and right for the readers to understand that something wasn't right with this Wolverine at the time, which was interesting.

Going back to X-23, not sure why Logan has her as his daughter on Wiki, Taylor denied that on Twitter a bit after Adamantium Agenda 4 came out, it's all just going to confuse people on situation.
    If I'm not mistaken, one of the rules of the wiki is to only take into account what's been printed so whatever explanation a writer gives in interview or twitter because he didn't explain things correctly in the actual story (like what happened after the release of Adamantium Agenda or more recently Soule's explanation about the Hot claws after the release of the last issue of ROW) is not valid. So for now only the reveal at the end of Adamantium Agenda counts until a writer decides to retcon it or to follow this plotline.

I do agree that it's confusing.

I'm not too sure about adding The Reavers, Donald Pierce can get in because of Albert and Elsie, the Crucifixion and the recent movie, but the others just seem pretty rampant, although in ROW they did seem pretty hellbent on getting Logan, probably something they won't do for other X-characters.

The Truth is definitely something we should hold on, gotta see if this is all in the 616, don't think we'll get an answer on that so we might just have to hold onto another Twitter answer Soule is so keen rely on. lol you have Twitter?
    Pierce makes sense yeah but the other reavers not so much, I mentioned Cylla since she appeared frequently during the Hama's run (during the Death of Mariko storyline and later on teaming up with Bloodscream and tracking Logan) but yeah they're just cannon fodder in the end lol. Old Man Logan destroyed some of them during the Lemire's run but yeah they still hold a big grudge against Logan.

Some of the original reavers were Hellfire club soldiers and they decided to become cyborgs to have their revenge on Logan after what happened during UXM #133 but the new ones still hate him for whatever reasons lol.

Regarding the Truth, if the September MCP issue jump another 10 years it will take place after 2020 so that would means that this story isn't canon but damn if we have another twitter explanation I will roll my eyes lmao. Nope I don't have any twitter account, I'm just lurking for news from time to time lol.

This list could go on forever if we add these one off types lol, remember those super marital artists Logan fought in Aaron's run, think one them could kill him with a single hit lol not entirely sure how since Logan got punted to another state by Gorgon.
    True lol, the black dragon death squad from Manisfest Destiny? They did a number on Logan, the guy who punched souls could indeed one shot Logan at first but after his training with Master Po he was able to kick his ass by the end of this story, during the back in Japan storyline and Wolverine 304. Lady Deathstrike wanted to kill him for hitting on her lol.

Yeah the costume is nice, but I'm not sold on him being back with the X-men again.
    I'm just starting to see why fans don't want their favourites tethered to the X franchise as much anymore, Storm, Cyclops and to a certain extent Jean fans just want them to leave all the X stuff and debut in other books, the current writers seem exhausted on ideas, just making them either wallpaper or completely incompetent, in Logan's case him saying he was done in Rosenberg's run could've been the chance to play Logan at a different angle but no, they had to bring him back with he's overplayed rivalry with Cyclops and AWOL murder sprees again.
    It really feels like we're in some kind of transition between the direction set by the old X-Office and the new one. Infinity Watch is finishing a saga that started in 2017, Dead Man Logan is finishing a saga that started way back in 2008 (or in 2017 with the introduction of the regenix dug) and both the current Rosenberg run and AOX seems to be here to set the stage for HOX/POX.

Not sure yet about the Weapon Plus one shot but maybe like HOX/POX it will also set the stage for the new Wolverine ongoing in October.

But I do agree I'm more interested in the non X-Titles books right now, I love the current Immortal Hulk run by Ewing (if you like the Thing check this run, you're going to love it), Savage Avengers by Duggan, Venom & GOTG by Cates and Daredevil by Zdarsky. With any luck, the new era of X-Men comics will be more enjoyable, won't rely too much on nostalgia, will be more respectful of characters' history and will fix Wolverine. To be honest that's their last chance for me and after seeing how much Hickman's run is hyped right now, they have to make it right.

Going off from the comics, Dark Phoenix might be the lowest grossing box office X film ever, on top of being the lowest rated (RT and IMDb) its projected $35 million, The Wolverine is currently the lowest at $53 million, so Wolverine might finally pass on his crown of thorns to her.
    Aside from selfish bragging rights lol, this could mean less Jean in the MCU and more for other characters, maybe a bigger focus on Wolverine stuff in the future, who knows..
    It was predicable unfortunately, you can't do a Dark Phoenix story without some build up. I know a lot of people in this forum dislike those movies and for good reasons, but I'm still sad to see this franchise ends like this. I started to read comics with Spider-Man, the Avengers & Iron Man and then later I became a fan of Daredevil & Hulk but for a long time I never cared about the X-Men or Wolverine at all (I did like some parts of the 90s TV show and X-Men Evolution but that's it).

I think it was in 2002, I watched the first X-Men movie and I started to be interested in those characters so I pick up my first Wolverine issue (issue #175) and then a little later I started to follow the X-Men with New X-Men #130 & Ultimate X-Men #17 and well I fell in love with the franchise and tracked every Wolverine & X-Men comics I could find lol.

I enjoyed the X-Men 2 movie (I even had that X-Men 2: Wolverine's revenge videogame on PS2 at the time) and couldn't wait for the third movie. Unfortunately just like the movie made me interested in the comics and vice versa the opposite happened later on, X-Men Last Stand wasn't great at all, X-Men Origins Wolverine was a disaster and at the same time Wolverine was just butchered by Daniel Way & Jeph Loeb and to some extend by Mike Carey during that horrible Original Sin crossover. Same thing with the X-Men comics, since I didn't like the direction the franchise took after House of M, I lost interest.

So yeah it's not surprising to see the low domestic box office for "The Wolverine" movie, after two terrible movies in a row and just a funny cameo in X-Men First Class, I can't blame people for not caring about another Wolverine movie, I know for sure that I didn't even care about the franchise after Last Stand & Origins so I didn't bother watching those movies in theaters at the time.

But DOFP was really good in my opinion and put the franchise back on track, Deadpool shortly after was entertaining but then Apocalypse ruined any goodwill which is a shame. Fortunately we got the Logan movie which was a good sendoff to Jackman & Stewart, much better than whatever Marvel tried to do with the Cornell & Soule stuff in the comics.

So yeah sorry for the rant lol, but it's disappointing to see this franchise ends like this even though it was predicable and I just hope Feige will be able to do something interesting with the mutants when they will appear in the MCU. I do enjoy that Legion tv show though.

I don't know what they're going to do with Wolverine or the X-Men but for now I think it's for the best to just let the franchise takes a rest for some time (until 2025-2027 at least), maybe just have Logan doing some cameo in end credit scenes until his big debut but that's it.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-09-2019 at 07:06 AM.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the rules of the wiki is to only take into account what's been printed so whatever explanation a writer gives in interview or twitter because he didn't explain things correctly in the actual story (like what happened after the release of Adamantium Agenda or more recently Soule's explanation about the Hot claws after the release of the last issue of ROW) is not valid. So for now only the reveal at the end of Adamantium Agenda counts until a writer decides to retcon it or to follow this plotline.

What a mess lol anyways, him and Liu were the only ones that wanted that relationship, fine with all the current writers ignoring it, it won't really make a difference since Logan tends to distance himself from people anyways, plus the longer he's away from Gabby the better lol

Old Man Logan destroyed some of them during the Lemire's run but yeah they still hold a big grudge against Logan.

And that was the ****, favourite arc excluding the original.

Lady Deathstrike wanted to kill him for hitting on her lol.

I feel like they should do some more with her, she's quite the blank slate personality wise, she sort of had something going on with that weird red ronin guy in Wolverines but after that, Pak pasted her with a 1 dimensional coating, amongst others. I don't wanna start on Pak again.

It really feels like we're in some kind of transition between the direction set by the old X-Office and the new one. Infinity Watch is finishing a saga that started in 2017, Dead Man Logan is finishing a saga that started way back in 2008 (or in 2017 with the introduction of the regenix dug) and both the current Rosenberg run and AOX seems to be here to set the stage for HOX/POX.

Talking about the books, Wolverine Infinity Watch is doing awful, Dead Man Logan is doing better and it's on a higher issue number. Not sure if its because people don't like the comedy aspect of it or cosmic stuff, but I can positively say the art isn't up to scratch, about on par to a indie book, plus the supporting roster has been taking up too much panel time, Wolverine only got 3 or 4 pages last issue.
    But don't get too worked up, all that Age of X stuff is doing horribly.

It was predicable unfortunately, you can't do a Dark Phoenix story without some build up. I know a lot of people in this forum dislike those movies and for good reasons, but I'm still sad to see this franchise ends like this. I started to read comics with Spider-Man, the Avengers & Iron Man and then later I became a fan of Daredevil & Hulk but for a long time I never cared about the X-Men or Wolverine at all (I did like some parts of the 90s TV show and X-Men Evolution but that's it).

To the members of my family that don't know faff about comics and the sort, they think Logan was the end to all this X-Men stuff, last X movie they saw.
    Told them that all the mutants were dead and Jackman and Stewart were done with the characters (only ones they remember).
    Few years later the DP trailer comes out, after watching it and thinking it was utter shite I told them it was unrelated and had nothing to do with the X-Men (it helped that they never saw the prequels and the film was just called Dark Phoenix lol) so they crossed it off their watch list, now fast forward to today, I don't think i regret that lol.

As bad as that was, them having blissful memories of Logan and Professor X going out on a high note; thinking that was the conclusion to the X franchise was a necessary evil lol

To add about how you got into Wolverine/X-Men stuff, I got into it all with Millar's Old Man Logan, It was after finding a comic pirate website lol, I started reading back and forth through Wolverine's solo stuff, went back into his 2003 run with Rucka till Wolverine Origins.
    As for the movies, watched them a few years after they came out on video/DVD, i didn't think much of them till i saw Days of Future Past in the cinemas with my friends.
    Didn't get into the 90's animated show like everyone else on this forum, wasn't even born at the time lol, i was into the Spiderman cartoon that came out of few years later though.

Collecting comics is another thing, here in the UK we have Panini comics, mash ups of 1yr to 3yr old back issues put into a 50+ page plus oversized issue, better materials than the US stuff, but its all so bloody behind, pretty sure they're just finished with All New Wolverine book now lol
    Oh yeah, Wolverine doesn't have his own book, has to share it with Deadpool under the 'Wolverine and Deadpool' print. Despite it costing 4 quid, a little less than the US stuff its too far behind so i just started ordering the US books instead.
    Due to it being all imported it's pretty costly, but with the deals for getting them bundled they come a little closer to what they should be when converted from dollars, so it isn't all that bad.

So yeah sorry for the rant lol, but it's disappointing to see this franchise ends like this even though it was predicable
    I think it's for the best to just let the franchise takes a rest for some time (until 2025-2027 at least)

lol everyone here is guilty of it, despite 90% of the threads being called appreciation threads, most of it is about negativity lol so no need to feel bad.

And 2025! you're the first I've heard to set it that far back, if they were to bring it back around then and if the rumours were true about them starting off with the O5, we probably won't see a Wolverine film till 2030.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    For x23 being his daughter, during liu run he stated he was officially adopting her, or was that the deamon possessing him who wanted her as his wife.

Also its up in the air if the adamantium agenda retcon is still cannon. Tamaki didnt know about the change, if it was going to stay it would have been brought up in hunt dead end or reffeenct any point after the revelation.
    Hickman will likely drop it, also is Laura even in the wide spread HOX/POX connecting variant, don't think her or Gabby is in it.

Great thread people, really interesting, informative and appreciative. Cheers bubs

Astonishing Member

Hickman will likely drop it, also is Laura even in the wide spread HOX/POX connecting variant, don't think her or Gabby is in it.
    According to white, she rogue and kitty protested because apocalypse was in it. Take that as you will. Also you know marvel wants to this in to a rip off of batman v death stroke( who is damions father) and I guarentee it will end along the lines of Logan saying it dosent mater you always my kid ignoring that Laura viewed him and Sarah as her parents since new xmen and that only worked because batman had a relationship with his kid and Logan might not rember she even exist or care.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 06-09-2019 at 11:35 AM.

What a mess lol anyways, him and Liu were the only ones that wanted that relationship, fine with all the current writers ignoring it, it won't really make a difference since Logan tends to distance himself from people anyways, plus the longer he's away from Gabby the better lol
    I agree, I'm not a big fan of this character and as long as she stays far away from Logan the better lol.

And that was the ****, favourite arc excluding the original.
    So true such a great arc! The reavers fights are amazing especially the ones with Lady Deathstrike and the first two pages of the 7th issue are gorgeous:

I feel like they should do some more with her, she's quite the blank slate personality wise, she sort of had something going on with that weird red ronin guy in Wolverines but after that, Pak pasted her with a 1 dimensional coating, amongst others. I don't wanna start on Pak again.
    It really doesn't help that the characterization of Wolverine's greatest foes such as Sabretooth, Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike have not been great those last few years, kind of miss the Tieri's days where they were hating each other but still worked together to make Logan's life a living hell.

Both Lady Deathstrike, Lord Deathstrike and their father Lord Dark Wind have so much untapped potential, they really need to give them a big storyline or something in order to make them serious players in the Marvel Universe. But yeah not a fan of what Pak did with her, Sabretooth or Omega Red, I didn't reconize any of them during this Weapon X series.

Talking about the books, Wolverine Infinity Watch is doing awful, Dead Man Logan is doing better and it's on a higher issue number. Not sure if its because people don't like the comedy aspect of it or cosmic stuff, but I can positively say the art isn't up to scratch, about on par to a indie book, plus the supporting roster has been taking up too much panel time, Wolverine only got 3 or 4 pages last issue.
    But don't get too worked up, all that Age of X stuff is doing horribly.
    I just looked at the top 500 for May 2019 and yeah that's not pretty, but at least Savage Avengers did really well I hope the sales of the second issue will still be healthy.

Even if I enjoy this Infinity Watch mini (I still hope the last issue will have a big change regarding Logan's status quo and more focus on Logan like you said), it's just one mini too many. I mean in less thant one year we got 4 Hunt mini that proved to be useless, then ROW which was terrible and a waste of time and now another mini to finish a story that started way back in 2017 during the Legacy one shot that's too much even for diehard Wolverine fans (add the Hulkverines mini and that's even worse). Marvel got too greedy, people moved on and are now just waiting for the relaunch but to be honest, if no writer fix the character soon and if they don't have a fantastic creative team (with a well known writer and artist) and a fantastic direction for the relaunch, I don't think the numbers will improve that much.

Dead Man Logan is a solid title that features the best alternate version of the character. It's not the best thing ever but it has improved a lot since issue 6, the art is consistent and well Old Man Logan is back to the Wastelands where he belongs. Right now it's the only "Wolverine" ongoing worth a damn in my opinion.

Regarding MCP, this book was doomed from the start especially when the selling point was the Wolverine story but after what happened with Hunt/ROW, I think seeing Soule name attached to any Wolverine comics is a big "NO" for the majority of readers from now on, and honestly it's deserved after seeing how much he butchered Logan's return so yeah no wonder it's a flop.

To the members of my family that don't know faff about comics and the sort, they think Logan was the end to all this X-Men stuff, last X movie they saw.
    Told them that all the mutants were dead and Jackman and Stewart were done with the characters (only ones they remember).
    Few years later the DP trailer comes out, after watching it and thinking it was utter shite I told them it was unrelated and had nothing to do with the X-Men (it helped that they never saw the prequels and the film was just called Dark Phoenix lol) so they crossed it off their watch list, now fast forward to today, I don't think i regret that lol.

As bad as that was, them having blissful memories of Logan and Professor X going out on a high note; thinking that was the conclusion to the X franchise was a necessary evil lol
    Lol, you did well! Honestly that's for the best, DOFP and Logan were perfect ending for this cast of characters no need to bother with the other movies especially some of the prequels lol.

To add about how you got into Wolverine/X-Men stuff, I got into it all with Millar's Old Man Logan, It was after finding a comic pirate website lol, I started reading back and forth through Wolverine's solo stuff, went back into his 2003 run with Rucka till Wolverine Origins.
    As for the movies, watched them a few years after they came out on video/DVD, i didn't think much of them till i saw Days of Future Past in the cinemas with my friends.
    You started with one of the best Wolverine stories ever, so you're lucky! Rucka was good too, a shame the ending was rushed though.
    The first two movies were good for their time but yeah I don't think they aged really well although I still like that flashback from X2 where Wolverine is escaping after the Wepaon X surgery, it's violent, short, full of mystery and I like the aesthetics.

Didn't get into the 90's animated show like everyone else on this forum, wasn't even born at the time lol, i was into the Spiderman cartoon that came out of few years later though.
    Same for me I don't have a lot of nostalgia for the X-Men 90s show, the Spider-Man 90s tv show on the other hand now that one I loved it lol. But the best for me was the Batman 90s animated series, still incredible even today.

Collecting comics is another thing, here in the UK we have Panini comics, mash ups of 1yr to 3yr old back issues put into a 50+ page plus oversized issue, better materials than the US stuff, but its all so bloody behind, pretty sure they're just finished with All New Wolverine book now lol
    Oh yeah, Wolverine doesn't have his own book, has to share it with Deadpool under the 'Wolverine and Deadpool' print. Despite it costing 4 quid, a little less than the US stuff its too far behind so i just started ordering the US books instead.
    Due to it being all imported it's pretty costly, but with the deals for getting them bundled they come a little closer to what they should be when converted from dollars, so it isn't all that bad.
    Ah yes I'm familiar with Panini publishing strategies, it has its advantages since you can read several series in one book for a good price as you said but unfortunately like a lot of anthology sometimes you only care about half of the book so yeah it's problematic lol. Importing physical comics from the US can cost a lot, that's what I was doing for a while when I started to read US comics. Like you I didn't want to wait until Panini publish the newer series so I started to import US comics but after I discovered Marvel Unlimited and Comixology I stopped. Now I only buy Omnibus or Deluxe from the UK (booksetc, bookdepository, etc...) or Netherlands (cheap-comics) so no import fee anymore and the prices are quite interesting especially during the big sales.

lol everyone here is guilty of it, despite 90% of the threads being called appreciation threads, most of it is about negativity lol so no need to feel bad.

And 2025! you're the first I've heard to set it that far back, if they were to bring it back around then and if the rumours were true about them starting off with the O5, we probably won't see a Wolverine film till 2030.
    I'm optimist lol. I think 2025 should end the new "phase" (not sure if they're still using this term) of MCU movies and their new trilogies (Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, GOTG,etc...) maybe introducing the FF into the mix and both the New Avengers and young Avengers so no place for the X-Men lol.

Then you have the whole Disney plus thing, that they can use to give more background to several X-Men characters if they want instead of doing a big movie for each of them but yeah not sure if they're going to use the O5 but maybe a mix of the O5 and the Ultimate X-Men team similar to what they did with the Avengers. But one thing for sure, it will be quite some time before Logan's appearance in the MCU lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Great thread people, really interesting, informative and appreciative. Cheers bubs
    Cheers bub!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I agree, I'm not a big fan of this character and as long as she stays far away from Logan the better lol.

So true such a great arc! The reavers fights are amazing especially the ones with Lady Deathstrike and the first two pages of the 7th issue are gorgeous:

It really doesn't help that the characterization of Wolverine's greatest foes such as Sabretooth, Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike have not been great those last few years, kind of miss the Tieri's days where they were hating each other but still worked together to make Logan's life a living hell.

Both Lady Deathstrike, Lord Deathstrike and their father Lord Dark Wind have so much untapped potential, they really need to give them a big storyline or something in order to make them serious players in the Marvel Universe. But yeah not a fan of what Pak did with her, Sabretooth or Omega Red, I didn't reconize any of them during this Weapon X series.

I just looked at the top 500 for May 2019 and yeah that's not pretty, but at least Savage Avengers did really well I hope the sales of the second issue will still be healthy.

Even if I enjoy this Infinity Watch mini (I still hope the last issue will have a big change regarding Logan's status quo and more focus on Logan like you said), it's just one mini too many. I mean in less thant one year we got 4 Hunt mini that proved to be useless, then ROW which was terrible and a waste of time and now another mini to finish a story that started way back in 2017 during the Legacy one shot that's too much even for diehard Wolverine fans (add the Hulkverines mini and that's even worse). Marvel got too greedy, people moved on and are now just waiting for the relaunch but to be honest, if no writer fix the character soon and if they don't have a fantastic creative team (with a well known writer and artist) and a fantastic direction for the relaunch, I don't think the numbers will improve that much.

Dead Man Logan is a solid title that features the best alternate version of the character. It's not the best thing ever but it has improved a lot since issue 6, the art is consistent and well Old Man Logan is back to the Wastelands where he belongs. Right now it's the only "Wolverine" ongoing worth a damn in my opinion.

Regarding MCP, this book was doomed from the start especially when the selling point was the Wolverine story but after what happened with Hunt/ROW, I think seeing Soule name attached to any Wolverine comics is a big "NO" for the majority of readers from now on, and honestly it's deserved after seeing how much he butchered Logan's return so yeah no wonder it's a flop.

Lol, you did well! Honestly that's for the best, DOFP and Logan were perfect ending for this cast of characters no need to bother with the other movies especially some of the prequels lol.

You started with one of the best Wolverine stories ever, so you're lucky! Rucka was good too, a shame the ending was rushed though.
    The first two movies were good for their time but yeah I don't think they aged really well although I still like that flashback from X2 where Wolverine is escaping after the Wepaon X surgery, it's violent, short, full of mystery and I like the aesthetics.

Same for me I don't have a lot of nostalgia for the X-Men 90s show, the Spider-Man 90s tv show on the other hand now that one I loved it lol. But the best for me was the Batman 90s animated series, still incredible even today.

Ah yes I'm familiar with Panini publishing strategies, it has its advantages since you can read several series in one book for a good price as you said but unfortunately like a lot of anthology sometimes you only care about half of the book so yeah it's problematic lol. Importing physical comics from the US can cost a lot, that's what I was doing for a while when I started to read US comics. Like you I didn't want to wait until Panini publish the newer series so I started to import US comics but after I discovered Marvel Unlimited and Comixology I stopped. Now I only buy Omnibus or Deluxe from the UK (booksetc, bookdepository, etc...) or Netherlands (cheap-comics) so no import fee anymore and the prices are quite interesting especially during the big sales.

I'm optimist lol. I think 2025 should end the new "phase" (not sure if they're still using this term) of MCU movies and their new trilogies (Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, GOTG,etc...) maybe introducing the FF into the mix and both the New Avengers and young Avengers so no place for the X-Men lol.

Then you have the whole Disney plus thing, that they can use to give more background to several X-Men characters if they want instead of doing a big movie for each of them but yeah not sure if they're going to use the O5 but maybe a mix of the O5 and the Ultimate X-Men team similar to what they did with the Avengers. But one thing for sure, it will be quite some time before Logan's appearance in the MCU lol.

Cheers bub!

That's probably my favorite scene of Old Man Logan by Lemire and probably the main reason of why i decided to read more about Wolverine.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's probably my favorite scene of Old Man Logan by Lemire and probably the main reason of why i decided to read more about Wolverine.
    I agree, I enjoyed their run from the first issue but when I saw those 2 pages for the first time, I knew this run was going to be special. Lemire/Sorrentino is such a great team, their Gideon Falls series at image right now is just mindblowing!

First look at the Marvels epilogue by Kurt Busiek & Alex Ross:

source:https://www.newsarama.com/45528-x-me...irst-look.html

And from the HOUSE OF X / POWERS OF X REVEAL thread and Newsarama:

The cover of House of X #4:

And the cover of Powers of X #4:

source: https://www.newsarama.com/45539-prof...covers.html#s1

I love that updated version of Wolverine brown and tan costume, it looks really good!!!!

Yes it does! My favorite Wolverine costume ever. It's basically a brown/tan version of his X-Force one. Love it.

Long live the new brown and tan! That is an amazing redesign. Long overdue.

Cover for Absolute Carnage #3 (Top left):

Hey remember Carnage U.S.A. by Zeb Wells. Well, the team he used in that story are getting a tie-in. The writer hasn't been announced yet:

Please don't be Tom Taylor. Or him just in general if when Wolverine gets his solo in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes it does! My favorite Wolverine costume ever. It's basically a brown/tan version of his X-Force one. Love it.
    Yeah mixing the X-Force costume and the original brown/tan costume is a smart idea and it works really well! I hope Logan will wear it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Long live the new brown and tan! That is an amazing redesign. Long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Cover for Absolute Carnage #3 (Top left):

Hey remember Carnage U.S.A. by Zeb Wells. Well, the team he used in that story are getting a tie-in. The writer hasn't been announced yet:
    [img]https://media.comicbook.com/2019/06/abscarnav2019001-cov-1174618.jpeg?auto=webp&width=900&height=1391&crop= 900:1391,smart[img]
    Please don't be Tom Taylor. Or him just in general if when Wolverine gets his solo in the future.
    Nice! I enjoyed Taylor's recent War of the Realms Land of the Giants one shot, especially the way he wrote Logan in it, I think it was a big improvement compared to his previous works with the character although I wouldn't mind seeing Zeb Wells come back for this one shot!

Edit: Creative team and solicits for Absolute Carnage: Avengers #1:

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: AVENGERS #1

LEAH WILLIAMS (W) • Salvador Larroca (A) • Cover by Clayton Crain

CAPTAIN AMERICA! HAWKEYE! THE THING! WOLVERINE!

Years ago, Cletus Kasady used the Carnage symbiote to take over a small town called Doverton, Colorado, as well as the team of Avengers who arrived to stop him! Barely able to free themselves from his control during their first meeting, this small band of heroes will have no choice but to assemble once more after they discover that Doverton’s entire population has recently fallen victim to Carnage’s more lethal designs…

Source: https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/201...-absolute-carn

Dead Man Logan:

Source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson/s...05140762431488

Marvel also just announced that we will be able to listen to the Wolverine: The Lost Trail podcast for free starting July 8:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...inkId=68915977

I liked the first chapter, so I can't wait for the rest!
    Last edited by Hush; 06-12-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Added the solicits for Absolute Carnage Avengers

By the way I'm currently reading the Invaders series by Zdarsky and during the fourth issue, it's revealed that several years after the end of World War II, Namor met a young Charlers Xavier. So in the past before the creation of the X-Men, Xavier and Namor tried to find other mutants like them and during their search they heard rumors of an urban legend: the Bear-Man of the Swan Hills. This mysterious creature killed several gang members in the canadian town of Swan Hills, and guess who is this creature:

Pretty cool cameo I have to admit!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Lol. Wolverine in Amazing Spider-Man #161:

CB1E6CBB-350F-4C66-AE58-CE2A5D540C25.jpeg

BANNED

Damn, I was very excited about that Carnage team-up, love Logan and Ben interactions but Williams and Larocca is a creative team I have little faith in