Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Just read Exit Wounds and it was great, complete contrast to the time Logan cooked up a Savage Land bird/dinosaur for the X-Men, guess Logan takes Japanese culture very seriously lol also great to see someone wreck their hand after hitting Logan, don't see enough of that.
    Obviously Logan's cooking skills are unrivaled:

@Hush

MCP 6 price went up a bit.. so i guess people are taking the risk that Soule's new verse might come back, along with it characters or they just don't know it's not the 616 and are buying in blind lol
    Thinking about that lady he got married too, for her to be someones great-great-great grandmother, wouldn't Logan have to be at least centuries old, books suggest he was born around the late 1800s
    Well I guess for once Marvel will be able to sell some copies of MCP, good for them I guess lol. Regarding Logan's wedding, I think it really depends of when Logan met his wife for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the Sam Keith story continuity is very wonky. when I read it I assume its the first time Logan and Eddie met since the first team up was in late 92 when Logan been wearing the yellow blue stripe original costume since x-men 4. and worn it for the rest of the 90s except for some minor appearances in davis uncanny run in 99. I don't recall Eddie ever having a problem with the symbiote controlling him very early in his career either.
    Yeah continuity is a little wonky on the Kieth story, Logan has both the brown/tan costume but also his adamantium claws so it can only takes place before 1993 or after 1999. He had both the brown/tan costume and the adamantium claws again during Wolverine Vol 2 #57 in 1992, at the start of the Origins ongoing around 2006, during that Wolverine #900 issue in 2010 and more recently since Uncanny X-Men Vol 5 #12.

Maybe despite what Logan said about being in South America, in reality the story takes place in another dimension and what we're seeing are just Wolverine and Venom dream states once again lol.

lol Soule will bullshit he's way through it in a Twitter post, probably will say its a painting.
    Claremont was the writer, but seriously hand-colouring of photographs was something already popular in Japan during the 19th century and during the early 20th century so seeing all the old pictures in color is not something really out of the ordinary.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-27-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Obviously Logan's cooking skills are unrivaled:

Well I guess for once Marvel will be able to sell some copies of MCP, good for them I guess lol. Regarding Logan's wedding, I think it really depends of when Logan met his wife for the first time.

Yeah continuity is a little wonky on the Kieth story, Logan has both the brown/tan costume but also his adamantium claws so it can only takes place before 1993 or after 1999. He had both the brown/tan costume and the adamantium claws again during Wolverine Vol 2 #57 in 1992, at the start of the Origins ongoing around 2006, during that Wolverine #900 issue in 2010 and more recently since Uncanny X-Men Vol 5 #12.

Maybe despite what Logan said about being in South America, in reality the story takes place in another dimension and what we're seeing are just Wolverine and Venom dream states once again lol.

Claremont was the writer, but seriously hand-colouring of photographs was something already popular in Japan during the 19th century and during the early 20th century so seeing all the old pictures in color is not something really out of the ordinary.
    No man can reply the his slice and dice move
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No man can reply the his slice and dice move
    The Best there is indeed

Wolverine and Quentin Quire reunion from Superior Spider-Man #8:

Regarding the main mini, Logan didn't have a big role in the last issue he only appeared in two panels (I hope the fastball special he did with She-Hulk was less awkward than the previous one lol) but at least he was written well during this event especially during the second and third issues of the main mini, the first issue of War Scrolls and the Land of Giants one shot!

@Hush

lol i should've worded that better i meant he would say its a painting to avoid saying it was a photo due to colour. I need to relax on Soule for a bit lol
    Is Logan the main cook in the X-Men, i don't see others cook as often him?

@Hush

lol i should've worded that better i meant he would say its a painting to avoid saying it was a photo due to colour. I need to relax on Soule for a bit lol
    Is Logan the main cook in the X-Men, i don't see others cook as often him?
    No problem lol, not sure if he's the main cook but one thing for sure he's cooking with style:

Bishop also used to cook a lot during the 3rd Claremont run especially after Wolverine left the team:

@Hush
    Do you have the name for the scan with Logan boiling the bird with Iceman and Beast watching, was looking for it for such a long time?

Wonder where Bishop got the experience, don't think he would in his future lol

@Hush
    Do you have the name for the scan with Logan boiling the bird with Iceman and Beast watching, was looking for it for such a long time?

Wonder where Bishop got the experience, don't think he would in his future lol
    Sure, it's from Wolverine and the X-Men Vol 2 #10:

About Bishop, no clue to be honest but maybe he's a fast learner lol

Wolverine and the Infinity Watch was absolute garbage. It was nothing but a way to sell a mini about a new character that nobody cares about and a great villain that Marvel keeps trying to push as a hero.

Astonishing Member

I don't know if Wolverine should be allowed to live so much. I mean, I have lost the track about how many children he has. This new one, except for the claws, I don't see anything from him in her. (And thank Godness!, because she's too pretty and hot to have more of Wolverine than the claws).

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't know if Wolverine should be allowed to live so much. I mean, I have lost the track about how many children he has. This new one, except for the claws, I don't see anything from him in her. (And thank Godness!, because she's too pretty and hot to have more of Wolverine than the claws).
    Well considering Cyclops and Storm are currently dead in the story I’m sure some sort of reset will happen after the truth is defeated. It will most likely also undo the daughter’s existence.

why do you guys think that MCP isn't in the main universe? Becaue it looks like it's very much canon....

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Sure, it's from Wolverine and the X-Men Vol 2 #10:

About Bishop, no clue to be honest but maybe he's a fast learner lol
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    why do you guys think that MCP isn't in the main universe? Becaue it looks like it's very much canon....
    From the pointed out continuity mistakes and Storm, Talisman and Cyclops being dead why do you think it's in the 616.

Astonishing Member

Cheers

From the pointed out continuity mistakes and Storm, Talisman and Cyclops being dead why do you think it's in the 616.
    Dont forger logan apparently never lost his memories.

Because how it is handled, comic sites are announcing Logan new daughter like mine universe character. And because of Soule's tweet:

Yup. Paulo Siqueira and I gave Logan a brand new daughter in Wolverine: The Vigil. Her name is Rien, and she is cool.

Meet her in Marvel Comics Presents #6, on stands today.
    Well, it's not a proof per se, but as I said, its just handled like main universe story.
    Death can't be taken seriously, it's sometimes being undone in the next issues. As for the continuity mistakes... well, the writer is Soule... But we'll see I guess, I was just wondering.