Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    They really crank up the magic stories with him didn't they:

MCP
    Savage Avengers
    Wolverine annual

He has face magic before, so he doesn't really feel out of place when they do it. Rien is officially in-continuity, and the annual was actually pretty good.
    I agree I thought the annual was really good. Very predictable but a fun read still. I thought the ending to MCP was bad, like really bad.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree I thought the annual was really good. Very predictable but a fun read still. I thought the ending to MCP was bad, like really bad.
    I honestly had to read it twice to understand the ending, lol. I mean, I did get it in the first time, but I had to check again in case If I missed something.

The annual was good. I enjoyed it.

How many children are they going to saddle Logan with?! Hilarious how he’s never been married on panel yet he has more kids than Scott Jean, Peter MJ, and Richard Sue combined.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    How many children are they going to saddle Logan with?! Hilarious how he’s never been married on panel yet he has more kids than Scott Jean, Peter MJ, and Richard Sue combined.
    Especially because Marvel never wants to actually DO anything with those relationships. The question is what's the over-under on how long before Rien fades into obscurity?

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    It’s terrible. I hate them all. Wish the guy was sterile. Other than X-23, who was grown in a lab using his DNA, the rest can all go away for all I care. They are dilutive to the main product.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It’s terrible. I hate them all. Wish the guy was sterile. Other than X-23, who was grown in a lab using his DNA, the rest can all go away for all I care. They are dilutive to the main product.
    This! I'am so sick of the daughter/son of wolverine stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed! Only X-23 has earned sticking around even though I’d get rid of her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Especially because Marvel never wants to actually DO anything with those relationships. The question is what's the over-under on how long before Rien fades into obscurity?
    Hmm what’s today? Thursday I’d say by hmm this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    The annual was good. I enjoyed it.
    I agreed, a pretty simple story and kind of predictable. but it works and is enjoyable, wouldn't seeing more of Jody Houser take on Wolverine.

As for MCP....it was meh, like i had no strong reaction to it one way or another, like most Soule's work on the character now that i think about it
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I agreed, a pretty simple story and kind of predictable. but it works and is enjoyable, wouldn't seeing more of Jody Houser take on Wolverine.

As for MCP....it was meh, like i had no strong reaction to it one way or another, like most Soule's work on the character now that i think about it
    Yes it was simple, but I liked it. Would not mind to see more of her take on Wolverine too.
    I dropped the MCP as soon as this daughter of his had appeared. I am allergic to this "kid of Wolverine ...look how cool she is" stuff!

The problem is that they gave Logan so many children and aside from Laura they didn't do anything with them, and they don't bother to build any kind of father-daughter/father-son relationship with them. so I can't understand why on earth they gave Logan children to do nothing with them and why they thought it would be a good idea to add another one after so many hanging in the air... It's just stupid.

I like the idea of Logan having children and having some kind of relationship with his kids, but creating them then doing nothing with them is pointless.

Annual was okay, Houser writes a decent gruff loner Wolverine, would like to see accents but that's almost impossible with younger writers.

He also appeared in Fearless with Jubliee, her 90's outfit, social media talk and the sliding timescale kept bugging me lol, she could've had Idie or Glob in Jubs position and it would've made more sense with the whole Instagram shenanigans, but i guess she's on this only writing Asian's gig so fat chance, with that being said I wouldn't mind seeing a White Fox interaction with Wolverine, especially since she's her books cover paying homage to the Wolverine 1 cover.

Following that does Wolverine know Korean?

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    The problem is that they gave Logan so many children and aside from Laura they didn't do anything with them, and they don't bother to build any kind of father-daughter/father-son relationship with them. so I can't understand why on earth they gave Logan children to do nothing with them and why they thought it would be a good idea to add another one after so many hanging in the air... It's just stupid.

I like the idea of Logan having children and having some kind of relationship with his kids, but creating them then doing nothing with them is pointless.
    Yeah, I think it would have been interesting to have seen more done with characters like Wild Thing, but oh well.

maybe, but we already have Laura as the established daughter and Marvel just keep ignoring it. Many fans expected a reunion between them when Logan came back and they were bitter that there wasn't any moment for them because they actually want to see a father-daughter relationship with Laura and Logan. Fans keep asking for it, marvel doesn't bother, and then they give a new daughter to Logan.... What's the point of this? Just smh over these decisions.