Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1255
    Astonishing Member

I don't like sons/daughters of Wolverine, because the tendency is for sons/daughters/clones of Wolverine, who generally are good looking, to replace all the other feral, animalistic mutants, like Feral or Wild Child, if you look at Marvel after the 2000s

I really like Laura and Daken. I haven’t been impressed with Rien or Rein however it’s spelled. The ending to UXF was really well done I thought especially with the whole what could’ve been flash backs.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I don't like sons/daughters of Wolverine, because the tendency is for sons/daughters/clones of Wolverine, who generally are good looking, to replace all the other feral, animalistic mutants, like Feral or Wild Child, if you look at Marvel after the 2000s
    I’ve never really been a fan of the Ferals of the world. Maybe if they’d been designed in a different era.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    How many children are they going to saddle Logan with?! Hilarious how he’s never been married on panel yet he has more kids than Scott Jean, Peter MJ, and Richard Sue combined.
    He got married to Viper in Wolverine vol 2 126:

It lasted about I want to say 3 years. Man, Yu's art looked better back then, now its hit or miss. (It's the lack pupils! :P)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    He got married to Viper in Wolverine vol 2 126:

It lasted about I want to say 3 years. Man, Yu's art looked better back then, now its hit or miss. (It's the lack pupils! :P)
    Haha I forgot about that and I own those issues lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I really like Laura and Daken. I haven’t been impressed with Rien or Rein however it’s spelled. The ending to UXF was really well done I thought especially with the whole what could’ve been flash backs.
    Rien. And I agree. I'm curious to see where it goes now that Logan and Daken are both alive again, both (plus Laura?) living on Krakoa while there's no point of killing each other now. Technically they met for the first time since Logan killed him (not counting horseman and Soteira version of Daken where he wasn't himself) Maybe what happened in UXF will get a follow-up

kid Wolverine.jpg

Found this on FaceBook. This kid is going places.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

happy for wolvie return
    we can be heroes, just for one day

After the announcement i'm starting to get eager on how Percy will write Wolvie, here's hoping for the best!

Finally!!!!

Spinning out of the pages of Jonathan Hickman's massive X-Men plans, a new Wolverine title is launching in early 2020. Announced during Saturday's "X-Men: Dawn of X" panel at New York Comic Con, this 2020 Wolverine title will be Logan's first ongoing in five years.

X-Force writer Benjamin Percy will be helming the new Wolverine title, picking up from his previous work writing both seasons of Stitcher's Wolverine podcast drama.

Drawing Wolverine will be the rotating team of Adam Kubert and and Victor Bogdonavic.

"I couldn't be more eager to put my own slash mark on this legacy character joined by Adam Kubert," said Percy during the panel.

“We all have that character. The one we love more than any other. The one we treasure in books and movies and maybe memorialize with a T-shirt or tattoo. The one we relate to as a cracked-mirror version of ourselves," Percy added in a subsequent statement. "For me - as a growly, grumpy, hairy, smelly, muscled, flannel-clad, whiskey-swilling loner who lives in the woods of the frozen north - it's Logan. And though this might sound corny, it also feels right to say that writing Wolverine is a dream come true, a childhood fantasy realized. No kidding, bub.”

Kubert has been drawing Wolverine off and on for 26 years, from drawing a portion of Larry Hama's epic Wolverine run in the early 1990s to drawing Wolverine: Weapon X, Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine, and Origin II. That would be in addition to drawing Wolverine during his various runs on X-Men titles.

For Bogdonavic, Wolverine will be the artist's first major Marvel work since jumping over from DC earlier in the year. Over at DC, Bogdonavic is best known for his run on Action Comics with Dan Jurgens.

Wolverine #1 will debut in February 2020.

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/47273-wolv...o-ongoing.html

Wolverine by Benjamin Percy and Adam Kubert will debut in February 2020
    Last edited by DAHX; 10-06-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Finally!!!!

Spinning out of the pages of Jonathan Hickman's massive X-Men plans, a new Wolverine title is launching in early 2020. Announced during Saturday's "X-Men: Dawn of X" panel at New York Comic Con, this 2020 Wolverine title will be Logan's first ongoing in five years.

X-Force writer Benjamin Percy will be helming the new Wolverine title, picking up from his previous work writing both seasons of Stitcher's Wolverine podcast drama.

Drawing Wolverine will be the rotating team of Adam Kubert and and Victor Bogdonavic.

"I couldn't be more eager to put my own slash mark on this legacy character joined by Adam Kubert," said Percy during the panel.

“We all have that character. The one we love more than any other. The one we treasure in books and movies and maybe memorialize with a T-shirt or tattoo. The one we relate to as a cracked-mirror version of ourselves," Percy added in a subsequent statement. "For me - as a growly, grumpy, hairy, smelly, muscled, flannel-clad, whiskey-swilling loner who lives in the woods of the frozen north - it's Logan. And though this might sound corny, it also feels right to say that writing Wolverine is a dream come true, a childhood fantasy realized. No kidding, bub.”

Kubert has been drawing Wolverine off and on for 26 years, from drawing a portion of Larry Hama's epic Wolverine run in the early 1990s to drawing Wolverine: Weapon X, Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine, and Origin II. That would be in addition to drawing Wolverine during his various runs on X-Men titles.

For Bogdonavic, Wolverine will be the artist's first major Marvel work since jumping over from DC earlier in the year. Over at DC, Bogdonavic is best known for his run on Action Comics with Dan Jurgens.

You beat me to it

Finally!!!!

Yessss.
    Some more words:
    https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/....co/VeB0T1LEVo

BANNED

...this 2020 Wolverine title will be Logan's first ongoing in five years.
    I mean he'd also been dead for five years.

TBH, this is probably the least unexpected thing from the panel.

Finally!!!!

Hush, my bro, you are back and with good news even lol. How have you been man?.

Also, we guest correctly about Percy, it was kind obvious in hindsight. He is not my first choice, but at least it would do, hopefully this would be interesting at least and the premise sounds very Wolverine-like at least. He definitely gets the character, but who knows if could translate that into something entertaining (he is a pretty mixed guy in quality to be honest), still the chosen artist are great
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona