Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    You beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the link GylT! If it's as good as Lost Trail, it's going to be really fun and damn having Adam Kubert back on a Wolverine ongoing is such a great news!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hush, my bro, you are back and with good news even lol. How have you been man?.

Also, we guest correctly about Percy, it was kind obvious in hindsight. He is not my first choice, but at least it would do, hopefully this would be interesting at least and the premise sounds very Wolverine-like at least. He definitely gets the character, but who knows if could translate that into something entertaining (he is a pretty mixed guy in quality to be honest), still the chosen artist are great
    TheCape!!!!! Nice to see you my friend I'm fine thank you. What about you?

Yeah he understands the character well, and I have to admit despite being a little slow I enjoyed Lost Trail so let's hope he will do a good job with the ongoing. One thing interesting, Percy will handle both the Wolverine solo book and the Wolverine team book so at least characterization should be consistent between the two series!

Adam Kubert back on Wolverine is the best news ever! I'm not familiar with Bogdonavic, but from what I've seen he seems to be a great artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Percy will handle both the Wolverine solo book and the Wolverine team book so at least characterization should be consistent between the two series!
    That's why I'm happy, and because it means he took over the character from Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    TheCape!!!!! Nice to see you my friend I'm fine thank you. What about you?

Yeah he understands the character well, and I have to admit despite being a little slow I enjoyed Lost Trail so let's hope he will do a good job with the ongoing. One thing interesting, Percy will handle both the Wolverine solo book and the Wolverine team book so at least characterization should be consistent between the two series!

Adam Kubert back on Wolverine is the best news ever! I'm not familiar with Bogdonavic, but from what I've seen he seems to be a great artist!
    Cool, i had gotten used to my current job and watched a lot of Marvel Netflix and Clone Wars.

I still haven't listened Lost Trail, considering that Logan has a more active role in that story, it probably could give me a good idea of what his stories would be. X-Force is also starting to sound more appealing too
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-05-2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Opps, i confused artist, thanks to spirit for correcting me
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Cool, i had gotten used to my current job and watched a lot of Marvel Netflix and Clone Wars.

I still haven't listened Lost Trail, considering that Logan has a more active role in that story, it probably could give me a good idea of what his stories would be. X-Force is also starting to sound more appealing too

Kubert being bad is great, as for Bogdonavic, he was the artist of Superman Man of Steel of the 90s (from the long ended triangle era of the character), his work was pretty for what i remember, although it wasn't without flaws. for what i hear though, he has improve since those days
    Victor bogdanovi, it's another artist. he is new on comics. He was doing aquaman, suicide squad. His style is very like greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Victor bogdanovi, it's another artist. he is new on comics. He was doing aquaman, suicide squad. His style is very like greg Capullo
    Ouch, thanks for correcting me, i was almost sure that it was him lol
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    That's why I'm happy, and because it means he took over the character from Soule
    Yeah, Wolverine will finally have his fresh start

That's a good news, I'm really happy if everything is still going well with your current job! The last Netflix Marvel tv show I watched was DD season 3, I haven't watched the second season of Jessica Jones and of the Punisher yet, because I started watching the Netflix Castlevania TV series recently and it's damn amazing

Regarding Lost Trail, I think the pacing was a little slow during the middle of the season but as a whole it was nice and this time the end of the season was good. I also really liked the relationship between Logan and Maureen (Maureen is such a compelling character in my opinion) but also the way Logan was written, even though I kind of missed the urban legend feeling from the first season. I really liked Marcus and Gambit too, especially their interactions with Logan and I have to admit the antagonists of this season were really scary and crazy.

Also the voice acting and the sound design and effects were top notch!

For sure X-Force looks more and more interesting with each news, and the art is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the info, you're right his style is really reminiscent of Greg Capullo.
    Last edited by Hush; 10-05-2019 at 04:47 PM.

So incredibly amped for this! Adam Kubert is my all time favorite Wolverine artist (the post adimantium run hooked me on the character) so I absolutely love the creative team!!

I'm personally not usually a fan of creators going back to the titles/characters they're already known for, so Kubert feels like an uninspired choice to me, but I hope he does well regardless.

Glad they didn't drag out the new Wolverine solo. We haven't had one with Logan (technically) in five years .

Percy can be hit-and-miss but he seems to have a genuine affinity for Wolverine and I think he fits the character well.

BANNED

What happened to the hot claws?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I think Hickman said he found it stupid and wouldn't be using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I think Hickman said he found it stupid and wouldn't be using them.
    Probably most other writers would think that, I imagine .

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

That art team is killer. Percy is a meh writer but he can have his moments.

Is Percy the one who wrote the Long Night and Lost Trail podcast or just the comic adaptation?