Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Kubert is already teasing:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...93812551421953
    (It's a video)
    Nice. Thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I agree the way he was used during HOX/POX was great, same way he was used during the Claremont run or during the Morrison's run. Like TheCape said, Logan as a supporting character when he's part of the main X-Men team is more than enough, although I do like him as a leader of his own squad team alongside other anti-heroes in order to handle nasty business like in Uncanny X-Force.

Regarding Dawn of X, he has his own little squad in X-Force, he will make some cameo appearance in X-Men and he will have his own solo series written by the same writer who is writing X-Force, so right now that's just the perfect setup in my opinion.

I really like the X-force variant cover with Logan, Domino and Jean!

X-Men #2 Variant by Marcos Martin:

X-Force #1 variant by Russel Dauterman:

I agree, he was used well! I am looking forward to x force. And I like that Percy is writing x force and the wolverine ongoing.

Thank you for the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I agree, he was used well! I am looking forward to x force. And I like that Percy is writing x force and the wolverine ongoing.

He is. Confirmed it in this interview on his X-Force http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-talk-x-force/

Honestly, out of all the DoX titles coming out, Wolverine is pretty much the only one that I'm looking forward to. X-Force would be another if they can avoid all that nonsensical sexual tension/drama stuff, but seeing as how it consists of Jean, Domino, and Colossus, I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Honestly, out of all the DoX titles coming out, Wolverine is pretty much the only one that I'm looking forward to. X-Force would be another if they can avoid all that nonsensical sexual tension/drama stuff, but seeing as how it consists of Jean, Domino, and Colossus, I don't see it happening.
    Well it would generate another retangle. I trust on Percy not doing it, even because I doubt Marvel gonna greenlight it

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    For all his complaining about soft-hearted Matt, Stick was the true drama queen of the two lol.
    Between Stick and Foggy, I'm not sure how Matt could handle all this drama lol.

Honestly i never thought that Sinister files were mean to be taken literally (well not all then anyway). Also someone else in another thread say that it might be a metaphor for Moira and Xavier funding Krakoa, everyone there are they "children" and as the ones that started all are "married".
    It could make sense to be honest, same thing with several of Sinister's secrets such as the Sinister who wear red shoes. Of course from what I see, the first issue of X-Men and that Summer House floor plan seems to have turn people crazy in the other threads lol. Hickman must be laughing right now

Personally although i don't think that there is mind control involved, i feel that all the X-Men are acting....odd to an extent, like they are way to eager to go for Xavier's idea, maybe this is a result of desperation, but who knows.
    I can understand why Xavier is "breaking the rules" after seeing what happened in Moira's previous lives for sure but yeah the way several mutants are playing along just fine is strange, even the first issue of X-Men was strange in that regards, it reminded me of an episode of the Twilight Zone lol.

The characterization of Vulcan in the first issue of X-Men was unusual for example, maybe I'm wrong but he sounded like the Vulcan from the flashback of Deadly Genesis (a little more crazy though) before he went to Krakoa so maybe he was resurrected with a ealier copy of his mind/essence before this incident. Something that was teased by Hickman during the most recent X-Men monday:

"So there seems to be some ability to tweak the finished version of a resurrected mutant. Is that also true about their age? Or about other aspects of their physical condition? What about their gender? What about if they want to be backed up from an earlier version? One that hasn’t suffered a particular trauma or had their heart broken?"

source: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...f-x-questions/

Maybe that's why some of the X-Men are acting strange.

Now one thing that could be interesting is if Marvel decides to launch a title that focus on the council, you know something like the X-Men version of Game of Thrones, it could be fun. Although with Sinister and Mystique in the council, with the Destiny deal, with what happened with Sinister in Moira Life IX and with the teaser of Omega Red a.k.a "the Red Death" coming to Krakoa, things are going to crash down in the future but at least it's going to be glorious lol.

Gorgon was also the guy that told Logan in his first apperance how he feed a little boy to the pigs, i'm sure than that's water under the bridge now
    Gorgon is a monster for sure and seeing Logan giving him a beer left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I don't normally go out of my way for variants, but I might track this one down. That is stunning.
    I agree Marcos Martin is such a great artist, I also really like that variant cover he did for the relaunch of Amazing Spider-Man after the end of Superior Spider-Man:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Kubert is already teasing:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...93812551421953
    (It's a video)
    Nice thanks for sharing, I wonder who is the woman Logan is talking to in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

Yeah I hope he will do a great job with the two ongoings, this new status quo really feels like a fresh start for Wolverine

Nice!!!! Thanks for the pic, it looks very good!

From X-Force:

source: https://twitter.com/deanwhitecolor/s...54935852478464

Nice thanks for sharing, I wonder who is the woman Logan is talking to in this video.
    It's Kitty Pryde. Pause at 22

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    It's Kitty Pryde. Pause at 22
    Well spotted!

Yeah I hope he will do a great job with the two ongoings, this new status quo really feels like a fresh start for Wolverine

From X-Force:

Logan looks terrifying in the bottom pic, I freaking love it!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Between Stick and Foggy, I'm not sure how Matt could handle all this drama lol.

It could make sense to be honest, same thing with several of Sinister's secrets such as the Sinister who wear red shoes. Of course from what I see, the first issue of X-Men and that Summer House floor plan seems to have turn people crazy in the other threads lol. Hickman must be laughing right now

I can understand why Xavier is "breaking the rules" after seeing what happened in Moira's previous lives for sure but yeah the way several mutants are playing along just fine is strange, even the first issue of X-Men was strange in that regards, it reminded me of an episode of the Twilight Zone lol.

The characterization of Vulcan in the first issue of X-Men was unusual for example, maybe I'm wrong but he sounded like the Vulcan from the flashback of Deadly Genesis (a little more crazy though) before he went to Krakoa so maybe he was resurrected with a ealier copy of his mind/essence before this incident. Something that was teased by Hickman during the most recent X-Men monday:

"So there seems to be some ability to tweak the finished version of a resurrected mutant. Is that also true about their age? Or about other aspects of their physical condition? What about their gender? What about if they want to be backed up from an earlier version? One that hasn’t suffered a particular trauma or had their heart broken?"

source: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...f-x-questions/

Maybe that's why some of the X-Men are acting strange.

Now one thing that could be interesting is if Marvel decides to launch a title that focus on the council, you know something like the X-Men version of Game of Thrones, it could be fun. Although with Sinister and Mystique in the council, with the Destiny deal, with what happened with Sinister in Moira Life IX and with the teaser of Omega Red a.k.a "the Red Death" coming to Krakoa, things are going to crash down in the future but at least it's going to be glorious lol.

Gorgon is a monster for sure and seeing Logan giving him a beer left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest.

I agree Marcos Martin is such a great artist, I also really like that variant cover he did for the relaunch of Amazing Spider-Man after the end of Superior Spider-Man:

Is amazing that their bullshit didn't gave Matt a few grey hairs in the process lol, although i think that Foggy has some understandable reasons to act like he was, is just that he is kind of stuck in the role of the party pooper, for constantly criticizing what most of us came to see, Matt getting beat up and beating people in return (he doesn't understand the art of the halfway sadly), so it's normal to find annoying.

Lol, give some vague possibilities, three close rooms and bang, you had a 50+ pages in a thread, the man is genius . Personally, i'm indifferent to the idea, even if i don't think that it make much sense for those three. As for the Summer House....honestly, that part kind of bothers me a bit, i feel that everyone is acting kind of odd or strange in certain ways, but i can't tell if i'm supposed to feel like that or is just Hickman style. Is kind annoying personally.

That quote is actually kind of interesting, especially when all the X-Men seems to be more angst free than usual and would explain some thing, after all i though that we were mean to find the resurrections a bit creepy. As for the council, that could be interesting, but you would need someone really skilled to get that kind of story in the current environment, maybe Hickman can do that, but i don't know if he is interested in the idea.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

From X-Force:

Bless Cassara and Dean White. That pic of Logan looks so badass.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Interview with Ben Percy about new Wolverine ongoing:
    https://www.newsarama.com/47498-benj...interview.html

Edit : thanks for sharing the x- force Wolverine picture.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 10-21-2019 at 10:46 AM.

This sounds so good! Seems like they finally let Logan have a family with Laura and Daken!