Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i'm very much against this, because nothing was rebooted. I thought new52 was a lesson against writing characters out of character but look at ric grayson
    Look on the bright side, thanks to this Ric Grayson plotline, Nightwing didn't get his ass kicked by Thomas Wayne like the rest of the batfamily in the last issue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    You'd think Wolverine would be above torture lol where he's very direct and final with his actions, but the job he did to Nuke and Matsu'o would get the Punisher's seal of approval on fucking people's lives up.
    Ah so true lol, even Psylocke was shocked when she saw what Logan did to Matsu'o. Thinking about it, I'm not sure how Kwannon is going to react if she learns what happened between Logan, Matsu'o and Mariko. But seriously, Logan should have died by the end of the Wolverine Origins series for what he did to Nuke, Nuke's father and to the Japanese prisoners of war and their families, he deserved no less.

But who knows with what Percy said about Logan's memory, maybe he's going to retcon some stuff from the Way/Loeb runs. At least Waid completely ignored the Way/Loeb runs in the History of the Marvel Universe mini he's currently doing, I love the Team X/Weapon X page Javier Rodríguez did in the second issue:

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Attachment 88563

didn't know where go post this
    They're doing a lot of great variant covers with Jean for this new X-Men series, the Artgerm variant for the first issue is really impressive too.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I agree. Can't wait!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...940289/photo/1

Aaand I can't wait for a Viktor Bogdanovic Wolverine art tease!
    Nice!!!!!! And I agree, I really want to see some Viktor Bogdanovic's Wolverine art especially after seeing the recent art he shared for the upcoming 2099 event, it looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Ah so true lol, even Psylocke was shocked when she saw what Logan did to Matsu'o. Thinking about it, I'm not sure how Kwannon is going to react if she learns what happened between Logan, Matsu'o and Mariko. But seriously, Logan should have died by the end of the Wolverine Origins series for what he did to Nuke, Nuke's father and to the Japanese prisoners of war and their families, he deserved no less.

But who knows with what Percy said about Logan's memory, maybe he's going to retcon some stuff from the Way/Loeb runs. At least Waid completely ignored the Way/Loeb runs in the History of the Marvel Universe mini he's currently doing, I love the Team X/Weapon X page Javier Rodríguez did in the second issue:

It was nasty, like he was turned inside out. Fallen Angels main focus will be on Kwannon so maybe they'll go over it, if so i'll find it hard that Kwannon would let it roll by.

Nice art and all, but how many times have we've seen them recap Weapon X, especially this year lol

A Weapon.exe book is coming out may, Marvel Presents 9 must of sold decent enough to get a series going out of it. I prefer the recent focus on another Wolverine with one solo book for the 616 and another for a different Wolverine rather than the early 2010s way with two solo's based on the 616 Wolverine, unless the two 616 Wolvie books are vastly different i'd prefer the latter.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...iron-man-2020/

I have to disagree, after what Daken did to Logan in the past and especially during the Goes to Hell storyline, there is no talk possible anymore, Logan can forgive a lot of things but there needs to be limits. I mean Daken basically tracked Logan's children (so basically his half brothers and sisters), he joined a criminal organization that hated his father and wanted to send his soul to hell. He convinced them to use Logan's own children against him knowing perfectly they would die against his father just to hurt him. That's pure evil, and he went with the plan even after learning the truth that Logan had nothing to do with the death of his mother.

Look I get that people enjoy what Taylor did with Daken and Laura during ANW, I'm not a fan but I respect it but Logan and Daken should never made peace or anything not after what he did to Logan and his family and what he tried to do to his friends and students in my opinion.

I do respect your opinion, and I do undertsand why someone doesn't like Daken.
    I like both characters and Logan is my favorite in all Marvel, so it's not a biased opinion for Daken, he was only introduced to me because of Logan.
    It's not about Taylor's writing for me at all. When Logan died and Daken was written kind of remorseful, I was already hoping for a new direction for their relationship. Your example is actually good, but I think of it from a different perspective. As I see it, that storyline was... just bad and better be forgotten imo. For Logan, not for Daken. But I think the biggest problem here, as you probably know too, is that basically Daken was created as a plot for Logan, not as a complete character. He was always thrown in Logan stories to do something terrible and to only serve Logan's stories (in a bad way) when they needed a cheap villain and then they threw him away after they finished. Daken was always expandable, they never even considered to develop him as his own character, neither in Logan's comics or any other comics, and the mongrels and Wolverine goes to hell storylines are perfect example for that. I think that's not fair to the character (so I can't just judge him based only on him doing this and that terrible thing). Especially if we keep in mind that they made that poor choice of creating an expandabe character as bisexual and biracial to make him look bad. This might not seem important to everyone, but I think it's a huge part of the problem -which was treated terribly- and he needs a big revamp imo. Maybe at that time of his creation it seemed like a good idea that if they wanted an evil,disgusting and insignificant character(Way's intention), then it would look the best if he was bi and Japanese, as these are character traits often used and associated with evil in media. But I do think that these days it should and could be changed and take a different direction. All this does not mean at all that they should just quickly forget every bad thing and everything is perfect now, but I do think he shouldn't be judged only by the things he did as it was already the writers' bias against the character. At least take Daken out of this previous expandable role, and use him like an actual character, not as Logan's plot device. Maybe that would result in different stories already. But even if they keep Logan and Daken enemies and Daken as a villain, they can still do it in a not expandable way, like how they usually did with him. But I honestly don't think that we can look at Daken only storywise and not take into account the other aspects that usually comes with his writing...

As for there is no talk possible anymore, we can't know that. It's comics, it's totally up to writers. These are not real life people and writers ignore/retcons stories all the time. Based on the last 4-5 decades of comics, it doesn't seem like there is a kind of relationship or a character that cannot be turned into the opposite direction.
    It happens all the time that one character did something unforgivable, unreedeemable in one run written by one writer, and in a next era with a new writer they had a completely different and good position, interacting with the characters without problems who they did terrible things to.
    Right now we have a new era that is literally about villains getting new chances and writers clearly wanting to make something different with them this time. I don't see why Daken should be an exception – there's no better time than now to give him a different direction.
    Every villains are being accepted/forgiven and joining various X-Men teams, while we already seeing the x-men cooperating with their once enemies, after all the things they've done. Vulcan is making barbecue with his dad who he killed once... Xavier and Scott are on good terms without explanation after Scott killing him. The stepford Cuckoos call Emma mom. Logan sharing a beer with Gorgon. I can't see why it'd be impossible after this for Logan and Daken getting a better relationship. I'm talking for Logan here too, not only for Daken. And not because what Taylor did in ANW.
    With all the things happening right now in the comics, what would be strange is if they kept Daken's role as it always was while everyone's getting a new direction. And honestly I don't think they should keep continue that kind of writing that Wolverine Origins or the mongrels story was, regardless of the new era... As Percy said, they shouldn't drag out the same old tired stories. And I'm really asking, why would anyone want to see the stupid daddy issues again, and why not have a new status quo where it's actually good for both, Logan and Daken too?

I'm a bit surprised you chose that sentence of mine to disagree with Because as I noticed, there's one thing that people who like and don't like Daken usually agree on, and it's that the daddy issues and their constant fightings are overused and unnecessary after it happened so many times. We know that it doesn't lead anywhere, we saw it already hundres of times and it doesn't do any good to either of these characters...
    Logan is my favorite character and I hate to see how they write him in regards of Daken sometimes and that they use this father-son relationship so terribly (even if Logan hated Daken, calling his son mongrel is just a big no... I don't mean the 'name' Daken, but when he literally called him mongrel or cur. He would never do that. It only shows that the writers don't know Logan well enough either.) But I like Daken too so I hate that he is just a throw away character and exists only to give his father angst. This kind of storytelling is not good for either of them and I think it needs to change.

If they dont want to develop their relationship in a better way, then just keep them far away from each other and let Daken do his own thing that has nothing to do with Logan. All of the above tried to be more or less an objective observation on them, but to give a totally subjective personal opinion: I'd prefer to see them together having a better relationship, in a way that we've never got to see before, because it would be fresh and more interesting. This might not happen at all, but even then I want them to get over their issues to an extent, because I don't want the writers repeat the same thing over and over with them. I'd be happy if they got good interactions and family time finally and if they didn't want to kill each other anymore. It's mostly because I want both of them to have something better really.

If you don't like the character or certain directions with him, that's totally all right of course, it's your personal taste and opinion, I have nothing against it! But when it comes to the fate of the character, I don't think it should be approached only storywise or only from one perspective and disregard many other factors.

Just to make sure, I accept your opinion, it wasn't an attempt to fight over this or anything. Just saying because my first language is not English, and sometimes the outcome of my explanations aren't what I intended... I hope it didn't come out badly. I just wanted to explain how I see it too, sorry it became so long

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    It was nasty, like he was turned inside out. Fallen Angels main focus will be on Kwannon so maybe they'll go over it, if so i'll find it hard that Kwannon would let it roll by.
    For sure, Logan wasn't kidding around and honestly even though I hated Matsu'o for what he did to Mariko I think it went too far in the end, it needed to stop. Although Matsu'o appearance was completely different from the end of the Wolverine/Hercules mini when Logan killed him (before he was again brought back to life).

Yeah I could see Kwannon fighting Logan about what happened to Matsu'o.

Nice art and all, but how many times have we've seen them recap Weapon X, especially this year lol
    Lol good point, I love the original Weapon X story so I don't mind seeing some flashbacks or recaps from this story from time to time.

A Weapon.exe book is coming out may, Marvel Presents 9 must of sold decent enough to get a series going out of it. I prefer the recent focus on another Wolverine with one solo book for the 616 and another for a different Wolverine rather than the early 2010s way with two solo's based on the 616 Wolverine, unless the two 616 Wolvie books are vastly different i'd prefer the latter.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...iron-man-2020/
    Interesting, the original story by Thompson/Nadler was enjoyable and I liked the art by Araújo especially during the action sequences:

I admit I was surprised by the identity of this Wolverine lol, so who knows if the same artist is back for this mini maybe I will give it a try.

It's funny when you think about it but in 2019 we've got two Wolverine solo "ongoing" (MCP/Dead Man Logan) but none of them feature the 616 version as the main character lol. To be honest, one solo ongoing is more than enough for me right now but if Marvel want to launch another one in 2020/2021 I agree with your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I do respect your opinion, and I do undertsand why someone doesn't like Daken.
    I like both characters and Logan is my favorite in all Marvel, so it's not a biased opinion for Daken, he was only introduced to me because of Logan.
    It's not about Taylor's writing for me at all. When Logan died and Daken was written kind of remorseful, I was already hoping for a new direction for their relationship. Your example is actually good, but I think of it from a different perspective. As I see it, that storyline was... just bad and better be forgotten imo. For Logan, not for Daken. But I think the biggest problem here, as you probably know too, is that basically Daken was created as a plot for Logan, not as a complete character. He was always thrown in Logan stories to do something terrible and to only serve Logan's stories (in a bad way) when they needed a cheap villain and then they threw him away after they finished. Daken was always expandable, they never even considered to develop him as his own character, neither in Logan's comics or any other comics, and the mongrels and Wolverine goes to hell storylines are perfect example for that. I think that's not fair to the character (so I can't just judge him based only on him doing this and that terrible thing). Especially if we keep in mind that they made that poor choice of creating an expandabe character as bisexual and biracial to make him look bad. This might not seem important to everyone, but I think it's a huge part of the problem -which was treated terribly- and he needs a big revamp imo. Maybe at that time of his creation it seemed like a good idea that if they wanted an evil,disgusting and insignificant character(Way's intention), then it would look the best if he was bi and Japanese, as these are character traits often used and associated with evil in media. But I do think that these days it should and could be changed and take a different direction. All this does not mean at all that they should just quickly forget every bad thing and everything is perfect now, but I do think he shouldn't be judged only by the things he did as it was already the writers' bias against the character. At least take Daken out of this previous expandable role, and use him like an actual character, not as Logan's plot device. Maybe that would result in different stories already. But even if they keep Logan and Daken enemies and Daken as a villain, they can still do it in a not expandable way, like how they usually did with him. But I honestly don't think that we can look at Daken only storywise and not take into account the other aspects that usually comes with his writing...
    I understand why a lot of fans of the character want him to move on in a new direction for sure and be more than just an expandable plot device like he used to be since his creation, but the problem is his past actions makes him irredeemable in my eyes. I mean yeah I could see him develop a friendship with Laura but with Logan? No. Although that doesn’t mean I want him to become again a plot device just to give Logan angst, like you said that’s just bad and it doesn’t help either characters.

If they want to develop the character into something interesting that makes sense of his past actions and that won’t repeat the same old tropes, I’m okay with it. Hell I could see him joining the Hellfire club for example and maybe down the line, his relationship with Logan could evolve but it needs to be organic for me, I couldn’t accept having Logan living peacefully with this guy and Laura after what he did to him in the past right now.

As for there is no talk possible anymore, we can't know that. It's comics, it's totally up to writers. These are not real life people and writers ignore/retcons stories all the time. Based on the last 4-5 decades of comics, it doesn't seem like there is a kind of relationship or a character that cannot be turned into the opposite direction.
    It happens all the time that one character did something unforgivable, unreedeemable in one run written by one writer, and in a next era with a new writer they had a completely different and good position, interacting with the characters without problems who they did terrible things to.
    Right now we have a new era that is literally about villains getting new chances and writers clearly wanting to make something different with them this time. I don't see why Daken should be an exception – there's no better time than now to give him a different direction.
    Every villain are being accepted/forgiven and joining various X-Men teams, while we already seeing the x-men cooperating with their once enemies, after all the things they've done. Vulcan is making barbecue with his dad who he killed once... Xavier and Scott are on good terms without explanation after Scott killing him. The stepford Cuckoos call Emma mom. Logan sharing a beer with Gorgon. I can't see why it'd be impossible after this for Logan and Daken getting a better relationship. I'm talking for Logan here too, not only for Daken. And not because what Taylor did in ANW.
    That’s the thing, they’re forgiven/accepted by Xavier and maybe by the rest of the X-Men but not by Wolverine, I mean he’s the one who told Xavier that several of those villains are beyond salvation, and despite trusting Xavier, what the professor is doing with Krakoa is already testing Logan’s loyalty as Percy mentioned in the interview.
    The way I see it, if you want to have the characters interact in a meaningful way you need to fix Daken first and that means retconning a lot of stuff not just about his past, but also about some of his past actions.

For me he’s irredeemable, as evil as Sabretooth, especially after the things he did to Logan or innocent people since his introduction in 2006/2007 and during the majority of his existence and under the pen of several writers, which is a completely different situation compared to Cyclops/Xavier or Emma/Cuckoos. I do agree about Gorgon and Vulcan, I don’t like it but that’s the way it is right now and I’m sure it will be explained down the line but if they want the two characters to interact more, yeah there is no better time.

Wolverine sharing a beer with Gorgon was in bad taste in my opinion especially after what this guy did to Mariko recently and regarding Vulcan, this one is also problematic, he’s one hell of a monster (he was a good guy before the Krakoa incident though) and his characterization in the first issue of X-Men was completely at odds with how he was portrayed before his death although I’m sure there is an explanation especially after what Hickman said during a recent X-Men Monday.

With all the things happening right now in the comics, what would be strange is if they kept Daken's role as it always was while everyone's getting a new direction. And honestly I don't think they should keep continue that kind of writing that Wolverine Origins or the mongrels story was, regardless of the new era... As Percy said, they shouldn't drag out the same old tired stories. And I'm really asking, why would anyone want to see the stupid daddy issues again, and why not have a new status quo where it's actually good for both, Logan and Daken too?
    I’m not saying they should keep Daken’s role the same as before and don’t worry you won’t see me defending the writing of Wolverine origins lol, but despite what Percy said about not dragging the old tired stories he also said he wants to respect the legacy of those characters, he’s also a big fan of the Aaron’s Wolverine run and Remender’s Uncanny X-Force so at least one thing for sure he knows what he’s dealing with when it comes to those characters and their past histories.
    Now I agree about having a status quo that benefit both characters in a good way but I don’t think having them interacting as family would make sense right now especially if they want to respect the legacy of those characters.

I'm a bit surprised you chose that sentence of mine to disagree with Because as I noticed, there's one thing that people who like and don't like Daken usually agree on, and it's that the daddy issues and their constant fightings are overused and unnecessary after it happened so many times. We know that it doesn't lead anywhere, we saw it already hundres of times and it doesn't do any good to either of these characters
    Logan is my favorite character and I hate to see how they write him in regards of Daken sometimes and that they use this father-son relationship so terribly (even if Logan hated Daken, calling his son mongrel is just a big no... I don't mean the 'name' Daken, but when he literally called him mongrel or cur. He would never do that. It only shows that the writers don't know Logan well enough either.) But I like Daken too so I hate that he is just a throw away character and exists only to give his father angst. This kind of storytelling is not good for either of them and I think it needs to change.
    The daddy issues are indeed something that have been going on for far too long and I agree that it needs to go away. Look I’m going to be honest, I would prefer for Daken to be on his own doing his own thing, away from Logan in order to develop into his own character, basically avoiding the mistake they did with Sabretooth in recent years and once the character is ready to be something more that he used to be in the past, then yeah have him interact with Logan in a meaningful and creative way.

“Daken” nickname is indeed problematic but I don’t know he wanted to be called that way the first time Logan met him so I guess Logan went with it after a while but yeah it's kind of offensive especially when you know the character's history but at the time he was created it seems Way did everything to make him the more edgy possible, name included.
    Last edited by Hush; 10-22-2019 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Fixed quote.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    If they dont want to develop their relationship in a better way, then just keep them far away from each other and let Daken do his own thing that has nothing to do with Logan. All of the above tried to be more or less an objective observation on them, but to give a totally subjective personal opinion: I'd prefer to see them together having a better relationship, in a way that we've never got to see before, because it would be fresh and more interesting. This might not happen at all, but even then I want them to get over their issues to an extent, because I don't want the writers repeat the same thing over and over with them. I'd be happy if they got good interactions and family time finally and if they didn't want to kill each other anymore. It's mostly because I want both of them to have something better really.
    I agree about not repeating past stories and having the characters interacts in a different and fresh way for sure, I can totally understand your point of view and I can see why having them together in a better relationship could be fresh and interesting but for me as it is right now it’s not possible, not until they fix the character, decide what they want to do with him and stick with this direction for the next few years.

If you don't like the character or certain directions with him, that's totally all right of course, it's your personal taste and opinion, I have nothing against it! But when it comes to the fate of the character, I don't think it should be approached only storywise or only from one perspective and disregard many other factors.
    Just to make sure, I accept your opinion, it wasn't an attempt to fight over this or anything. Just saying because my first language is not English, and sometimes the outcome of my explanations aren't what I intended... I hope it didn't come out badly. I just wanted to explain how I see it too, sorry it became so long.
    No worries, I’m not a big fan of the character mostly because I don't like Wolverine knockoffs, I also don't like how Daken's backstory is linked to some of the worst Wolverine stories written by Daniel Way and which ruined Logan's own backstory (and the backstory of some of his foes) but also how Soule/Fawke/Taylor wrote recent stories with him by ignoring some of his past actions. Having said that, I don’t hate the character or have anything against its fans, far from it, in fact I did enjoy some of the arcs from the Dark Wolverine series.

Same for me, I respect your opinion and don't worry your reply didn't come out badly! I always enjoy debating Wolverine stuff so you know it's all in good fun
    Last edited by Hush; 10-22-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote.

Ah so true, poor Matt when you think about it. For sure I can understand Foggy but damn he was so annoying during the 3 seasons lol.

Hickman the genius To be honest with you, shipping has never been something I really care about especially when it comes to Wolverine so whatever I don't mind the idea too but I do agree that it's not something I thought those 3 characters would be okay with in the past but hey new world, new rules lol.
    Yeah the Summer House scene was strange, but I think you're right it's a mix of Hickman's writing style but also something deliberate. Judging by his previous works, Hickman must have long term plans, so I'm sure what we're seeing here will be explained down the line.

Now one thing I can say is, despite that fact that Logan only appeared on one page (and one panel) in the first issue, he was involved in a cooking scene so thanks Hickman! Now I need to see a cooking contest between Logan and Vulcan lol.

The resurrections are really creepy for sure and I believe it's deliberate, although I admit Storm's crazy speech shortly after surprised me lol. But yeah the process is interesting, I do think they should have had Magik involved in the process, since they're dealing with souls.

You can see a lot of Games of Thrones influences in Secret Wars (the Shield and the Hel-Rangers, the domains with their major/minor houses and their barons, the trial by combat, Doom's throne, etc...) so I'm sure Hickman is a fan and after reading East of West, I could see him handle an ongoing about the council and Krakoa poltical intrigues perfectly to be honest.

I just ended Iron Fist (it was decent, but definitely the less fun of the lot sadly) and Defenders (so far is fun, but lets how much the fanservice can keep me interested). I'm planning to wacth Punisher after and depending of my feelings about it, i might just left the Marvel shows for a while and start watching a lot of the other stuff in my waiting list (like Castlevania or Ash Evil Dead, hell i have never seen The Fugitive, in spite of knowing the pop culture jokes lol).

Hopefully Hickman won't disappoint us, Logan being the first of the X-Men in doubting Xavier and his connection with Moira at least show that he would have an interesting role, even if is just a supporting one. I also read Percy's interview, it sounds like a Wolverine book, i don't think that we would see anything that novel regarding the character, but he probably would put some new spin to make feel less like a retreat and his role in X-Force is probably going to keep things interesting.

As for shipping, yeah i never cared much about regarding Logan, i think that he had good dynamics with many female characters (except, ironically Jean, who i think is pointless and never has give him much as a character frankly), i'm not really very invested on the idea. Although i do have a weakness for Elektra...

Yeah, that whole cult-like speech was like a red flag, add Xavier general creepiness (yes Chuck is entirely necessary to parading then naked in front of the other X-Men lol) and the villains at the end and well... is just a recipe for disaster. Don't know much about Magik beyond the fact that seems to be the most popular New Mutant though.

It could be possible, but they had already two books coming, one about Moira and the other that i don't know, so i'm not sure if it would consider the idea.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I agree. Can't wait!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...940289/photo/1

It looks pretty good, thanks for posting and the interview, hope you are well Gyl

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

No worries, I’m not a big fan of the character mostly because I don't like Wolverine knockoffs, I also don't like how Daken's backstory is linked to some of the worst Wolverine stories written by Daniel Way and which ruined Logan's own backstory (and the backstory of some of his foes) but also how Soule/Fawke/Taylor wrote recent stories with him by ignoring some of his past actions. Having said that, I don’t hate the character or have anything against its fans, far from it, in fact I did enjoy some of the arcs from the Dark Wolverine series.

Same for me, I respect your opinion and don't worry your reply didn't come out badly! I always enjoy debating Wolverine stuff so you know it's all in good fun
    I agreed with all your long post Hush, but this part especially, i don't mind Daken as a character (and i always find funny how he got into Norman's nerves at the beginning of Dark Wolverine lol), but i would less problems with him if he wasn't so connected to the worst series of Wolverine that was ever written. Honestly i even think that changing his origin would benefit his fans, is not like Way wrote a magnu opus when he presented him in Origins frankly.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Marvel Alpha 2099 is a wrap and I feel like I got run over by a truck. 30 pages of pure insanity. Can’t wait to show you. Next: Wolverine.
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...73696967065601

--------------------------

He's getting another podcast series, and team-up as well. So technically its two:
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...xm-and-pandora

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I just ended Iron Fist (it was decent, but definitely the less fun of the lot sadly) and Defenders (so far is fun, but lets how much the fanservice can keep me interested). I'm planning to watch Punisher after and depending of my feelings about it, i might just left the Marvel shows for a while and start watching a lot of the other stuff in my waiting list (like Castlevania or Ash Evil Dead, hell i have never seen The Fugitive, in spite of knowing the pop culture jokes lol).
    Not a big fan of the Iron Fist and the Defenders tv shows but to be honest I remember that I was a little bored of Netflix tv shows before the release of DD season 3. So yeah maybe taking a break after Punisher could be a good idea especially if you intend to watch Castlevania which is amazing!!!!!! Ash vs Evil Dead is good too and the Fugitive? You mean the movie with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones? If so, watch it it's a really good movie!!!!!

Hopefully Hickman won't disappoint us, Logan being the first of the X-Men in doubting Xavier and his connection with Moira at least show that he would have an interesting role, even if is just a supporting one. I also read Percy's interview, it sounds like a Wolverine book, i don't think that we would see anything that novel regarding the character, but he probably would put some new spin to make feel less like a retreat and his role in X-Force is probably going to keep things interesting.
    Yeah I hope so, I enjoy the Wolverine/Moira bits in POX #6 and I wondered how Logan is going to react after learning her secret. From what Percy said, the last page of the first issue of X-Force is going to have a big impact on all the titles involved in Dawn of X so who knows maybe Moira will be involved somehow.

Regarding the solo, yeah the premise of the book sounds like a classic Wolverine book for now, but after reading the interview it seems Percy doesn't want to tell the same old stories again so like you said maybe he's going to put a new spin on some of the classic Wolverine tropes. Now what he said about the uncertainty of Wolverine’s brain especially when it comes to his memories could be good news especially if it means retconing some of the stuff we got post House of M.

I'm curious about the solicits of the first issue.

As for shipping, yeah i never cared much about regarding Logan, i think that he had good dynamics with many female characters (except, ironically Jean, who i think is pointless and never has give him much as a character frankly), i'm not really very invested on the idea. Although i do have a weakness for Elektra...
    I agree Wolverine/Elektra is indeed a good pairing, especially in MC2 where they have Wild Thing as a daughter.

Yeah, that whole cult-like speech was like a red flag, add Xavier general creepiness (yes Chuck is entirely necessary to parading then naked in front of the other X-Men lol) and the villains at the end and well... is just a recipe for disaster. Don't know much about Magik beyond the fact that seems to be the most popular New Mutant though.
    Yeah that whole thing was creepy, and yeah they are many red flags especially with some of the vilains they allowed on the island such as Sinister or Selene. Things are going to get ugly really fast lol.

It could be possible, but they had already two books coming, one about Moira and the other that i don't know, so i'm not sure if it would consider the idea.
    I forgot about those 2 books, the Moira book could be interesting, same thing for the book dealing with the resurrection and from what I understand Vita Ayala and Leah Williams also have some new books for the Wave 2. If they're not involved with the two books teased in the recent X-Men monday we're going to have a lot of X-books in 2020.

I agreed with all your long post Hush, but this part especially, i don't mind Daken as a character (and i always find funny how he got into Norman's nerves at the beginning of Dark Wolverine lol), but i would less problems with him if he wasn't so connected to the worst series of Wolverine that was ever written. Honestly i even think that changing his origin would benefit his fans, is not like Way wrote a magnu opus when he presented him in Origins frankly.
    Trolling Norman Osborn is always a good thing lol but honestly yeah, I don't think changing his origins or backstory would be detrimental to the character, quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

He's getting another podcast series, and team-up as well. So technically its two:
    Oh nice! I wonder if Percy will be involved.

Wolverine appeared in the first issue of Marauders (really fun issue by the way) and as expected his cameo was really good! I love his shopping list and how happy he was after Kitty delivered the goods.

Also it looks like he's going to try pomade for his hair lol, it reminds me of that scene from Uncanny X-men #246 when he used hair gel:

I wonder what he's going to try next

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

NICE! Thanks

It looks pretty good, thanks for posting and the interview, hope you are well Gyl
    Thanks, I am fine!

Not a big fan of the Iron Fist and the Defenders tv shows but to be honest I remember that I was a little bored of Netflix tv shows before the release of DD season 3. So yeah maybe taking a break after Punisher could be a good idea especially if you intend to watch Castlevania which is amazing!!!!!! Ash vs Evil Dead is good too and the Fugitive? You mean the movie with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones? If so, watch it it's a really good movie!!!!!

Yeah I hope so, I enjoy the Wolverine/Moira bits in POX #6 and I wondered how Logan is going to react after learning her secret. From what Percy said, the last page of the first issue of X-Force is going to have a big impact on all the titles involved in Dawn of X so who knows maybe Moira will be involved somehow.

Regarding the solo, yeah the premise of the book sounds like a classic Wolverine book for now, but after reading the interview it seems Percy doesn't want to tell the same old stories again so like you said maybe he's going to put a new spin on some of the classic Wolverine tropes. Now what he said about the uncertainty of Wolverine’s brain especially when it comes to his memories could be good news especially if it means retconing some of the stuff we got post House of M.

I'm curious about the solicits of the first issue.

I agree Wolverine/Elektra is indeed a good pairing, especially in MC2 where they have Wild Thing as a daughter.

Yeah that whole thing was creepy, and yeah they are many red flags especially with some of the vilains they allowed on the island such as Sinister or Selene. Things are going to get ugly really fast lol.

I forgot about those 2 books, the Moira book could be interesting, same thing for the book dealing with the resurrection and from what I understand Vita Ayala and Leah Williams also have some new books for the Wave 2. If they're not involved with the two books teased in the recent X-Men monday we're going to have a lot of X-books in 2020.

Trolling Norman Osborn is always a good thing lol but honestly yeah, I don't think changing his origins or backstory would be detrimental to the character, quite the opposite.

Oh nice! I wonder if Percy will be involved.
    I though that it was decent, but it definitely was the lesser show compared with his older brothers. Defenders was just ok, it start strong, but it has a pretty meh climax. Honestly the ones that i want to see the most are Punisher and the last season of DD, so maybe i would do it after that, even if i broke my chronology rule lol. And yeah i'm talking about the Ford and Jones movie, i never really got the chance to see it for one reason or another.

Well the first pages of Wolverine might make some fans happy (i'm sure that LoganAlpha is excited now lol), Kubert art looks pretty cool and that final moment with Kitty was pretty cute. I still don't care about Jean/Logan and wish with all the strenght of my being that they never went there, but there rest look attractive enough for me to overlook that. Also that Emma/Jean one-shot... lol is like Hickman wants to make this board burn.

I heard that Williams might working in something called X-Something (yeah i know not very helpfull lol, but is all i got as of now) some people also seems to want Carey back in the books too.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona