Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1255

Dope. I like it!

Dunno, i like the original's exaggerated W.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 10-31-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I haven't follow Old Man Logan.

Did his story already end?
    if so, how did it end?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't follow Old Man Logan.

Did his story already end?
    if so, how did it end?
    He came back to the Wasteland and saved Banner's last son from Sinister and Sabretoth (with the help of Dani Cage the new Thor). But eventually die from his wounds because his healling factor didn't work as it used to.

His last actions were saying goodbye to his family in front of their graves while crying and thanking then for the good time together.

Honestly my feelings about this maxi-series are lukewarm at best. But i though that his death was decent enought.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He came back to the Wasteland and saved Banner's last son from Sinister and Sabretoth (with the help of Dani Cage the new Thor). But eventually die from his wounds because his healling factor didn't work as it used to.

His last actions were saying goodbye to his family in front of their graves while crying and thanking then for the good time together.

Honestly my feelings about this maxi-series are lukewarm at best. But i though that his death was decent enought.
    It sounds sad, I had hoped he would raise his own baby hulk.
    Thank you for answering

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

So basically Logan with a different cast.

Astonishing Member

Thank you for answering
    Dont worry he'll be alive again in avengers of the wastland.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Punisher's first season was entertaining but it still suffered from pacing issues in the middle and I wasn't a big fan of the new origins Marvel gave him during this first season. The chronology rule can sometimes be annoying that's for sure lol.

The Fugitive is such a great movie, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it!

The preview looks good and it's really funny to see Logan so happy. But yeah the scene with Jean and the kids is nice even and like you said I'm sure it's going to make several fan of this pairing really happy. The scene with kitty is nice and I wonder what Kitty told to Logan to make him embarassed lol and I hope Jubilee and Amiko will appear during the ongoing!

So true about the Jean/Emma one shot, this board is going to explode in february lol.

Maybe it's that X-Corp title that was teased recently?

Carey is a good writer and I enjoyed most of his X-Men work even through he co-wrote the horrible Original Sin crossover with Daniel Way where they revealed that Logan only joined the X-Men to kill Xavier which is one of the worst and dumbest idea ever. I'm glad several writers ignored this story, because not only the two writers (and the two editors Nick Lowe and John Barber) ignored continuity, the story also doesn't make sense and just butchered Logan and Xavier backstories, even though Carey said the opposite during one of the X-Position:

https://www.cbr.com/x-position-mike-carey-daniel-way/

So as long as Carey stays away from Logan and write more X-Men stories with other characters that should be good.
    I already watched the first 5 episodes, it was pretty good so far, but what you said doesn't surprised me, most of the netflix shows could have done with 2 or 3 episodes less. As for his backstory, is probably becuase as a leading man Castle should be more likable than the comic version (lets be honest he is basically a serial killer that goes after criminal), hell someone actually mentioned that Frank in his own show is more Wolverine (who mostly acts against people that wronged him or in self-defense) than Punisher. As a personal theory i think that misguided decisions in Loeb and Way's run; had more to do with Marvel trying to turn Logan into a different type of anti-hero more close to Ennis Punisher and is the reason behind his inconsistence. As i mentioned in other thread i think that the problem with the writers is that they can't decide between him being a man with mostly good intentions but willing to do less than heroice deeds to save people or a violent monster that is self-aware enough to understand that and is throwing the worst parts of himself to scum lower than him. But that's just my theory.

The Kitty/Logan scene plus Kunert's artwork was the best from.that preview, don't care much about the rest (i just don't like Jean/Logan, but i guest that i had to get used to it). Also lol, is like every thread devolves in Jean vs Emma these days.

Sadly Hickman confirmed that Carey isn't coming back, he is too busy with other projects.But he apparently likes what Hickman is doing.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Tini Howard recently created the Krakoa streaming service in the "Crazy" comic, one of the most popular shows is "House of eXes" and it looks like Logan is addicted to it lol:

But yeah for real a cooking show starring Logan should be Hickman's top priority, maybe as part of this Giant Size X-Men series they will launch in February! Of course by the end he will need to face the true cooking master:

I have to admit this "Crazy" comic was really something lol.
    Lol, i need to add this in my "to read" list

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Dont worry he'll be alive again in avengers of the wastland.
    Why are you certain he's coming back? What leads you to believe it? His story wrapped up perfectly, he's done all he's had to, got to see his friends again, and live a bit of his old life, there's nothing more for him to live for. Even if it's an alternate universe, his death shouldn't be undone. This is his well deserved ending, why undermine it? It's kind of like Kraven's Last Hunt. His death there was perfect, and a great ending to his character, but Marvel had to push it and bring him back. Nobody wanted it, and even Spencer who's writing Spider-Man, effectively fixed it by having Kraven be replaced by his identical clone son. To insure OG Kraven is never brought back. With OML there isn't a real demand to keep him around anymore, especially since OG Loagn is back now.
    Last edited by GSman; 11-01-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Thank you for answering
    I cried when I read it, it was sad. <sob> I loved it, but it made me sad!!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art of Wolverine by Brent Anderson from Marvel Fanfare #10 (August, 1983).

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Classic art of Wolverine by Brent Anderson from Marvel Fanfare #10 (August, 1983).

This is out of this world! That shadow omg!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Wolverine by V.Bogdanovic. He is together with A.Kubert artist on the new Wolverine ongoing next year:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VikBogdan...374848/photo/1
    Last edited by Gylfie; 11-02-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Looks great. Shades of Greg Capullo.