Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So I guess there's no hope to see any of Deathstrike's post-DoW character development stick at this point.
    Let’s be honest there was a zero percent chance of that from the outset.

Super excited to see Sabertooth Deathstrike and the now twice resurrected Cornelius. Still hate that the deeply conflicted Cornelius is now a mustache twirling bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

WOLVERINE #2
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT

THE WORST IS BACK!

Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight — not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius — but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.
    Sabretooth will come back from exile? or is just a cover? hummm

the cover is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    So sick!!! Could swear the bottoms Kubert but the other guy I’m digging as much and for me that’s high praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of OML, is he dead yet? How did he die? Did he interact with Logan before that happened? Did he get any final goodbyes with any of the X-men?
    OML is dead. He died fighting on wastelands.
    I think OML said hi to Logan, not sure if they really interacted
    I don't know if there was any goodbye

Speaking of OML, is he dead yet? How did he die? Did he interact with Logan before that happened? Did he get any final goodbyes with any of the X-men?
    They've met. Dead Man Logan #6

He died at the end of Dead Man Logan #12, his healing factor wasn't capable to keep up with the damage he was receiving anymore thanks to Regenix (a toxic drug that he was force to use in order to save his life in Brisson's run) and spend his last moments talking to the graves of his family about how much he loved then and eventually falls death.

He and Logan talked in Dead Man Logan #6 when OML tried to give him some life advice and then he went away, it probably was the best issue of the maxi-series. He say some goodbyes to Jubilee, Forge and Glob if i remember correctly, but nothing more.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He died at the end of Dead Man Logan #12, his healing factor wasn't capable to keep up with the damage he was receiving anymore thanks to Regenix (a toxic drug that he was force to use in order to save his life in Brisson's run) and spend his last moments talking to the graves of his family about how much he loved then and eventually falls death.

He and Logan talked in Dead Man Logan #6 when OML tried to give him some life advice and then he went away, it probably was the best issue of the maxi-series. He say some goodbyes to Jubilee, Forge and Glob if i remember correctly, but nothing more.
    Glob....of course....LOL. Thanks to everyone for the answerss

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    It still stinks, because they were actually doing some interesting things with her by evolving her past RAWRLOGANKILLSLASHDEATH.

It still stinks, because they were actually doing some interesting things with her by evolving her past RAWRLOGANKILLSLASHDEATH.
    I’m sure they were it’s just incredibly difficult to get a villain face turn to stick in comics.

BANNED

I’m sure they were it’s just incredibly difficult to get a villain face turn to stick in comics.
    It wasn't a face turn, but she was at least more rounded as a character.

So I guess there's no hope to see any of Deathstrike's post-DoW character development stick at this point.
    Are we talking about her development in OML by Lemire?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Are we talking about her development in OML by Lemire?
    What development? OML was the first book to revert it with that arc where she took the Reavers after him at Maureen's home town just 'cause, even though she'd put aside her hate boner for all things Logan.

What development? OML was the first book to revert it with that arc where she took the Reavers after him at Maureen's home town just 'cause, even though she'd put aside her hate boner for all things Logan.
    So then what are you talking about?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Unhappy

The way I have seen It:
    It is more easier to make peace with a dead enemy, than a living one.
    But this is more importand : the dog was killed to lure OML out, to see if the rumors where right. But Deathstrike went wild on the village, AFTER she saw OML peacefully with a woman and a child. So in her eyes it was cheating, he was supposed to be dead but it seemed to her that he was hiding there at the end of the world to live a peacfull live. She told this to him after she confronted him. Also the reaver he questioned told him this. After learning, that this was not 616 Logan she was able to work with him later in Lemires run. In my eyes she was infuriated at the thought, that he maybe faked his dead or was quietly resurrected and hide afterwards to live peacfully. That was the point IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

WOLVERINE #2
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT

THE WORST IS BACK!

Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight — not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius — but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.
    Thank you for sharing!

Cover and and solitcs texts are often missleading, but it seems to be the possibility, that Logan is on an flower induced acid trip here.

I liked the x men monday interview with B.Percy and I am really looking forward to Percy's Wolverine run next year. I really like his x-force, it is my favourit DoX book.

Some more art:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...569344/photo/1

Last edited by Gylfie; 12-10-2019 at 12:11 AM.