Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1255
  1. #1231
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So I guess there's no hope to see any of Deathstrike's post-DoW character development stick at this point.
    Letís be honest there was a zero percent chance of that from the outset.

  2. #1232
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Super excited to see Sabertooth Deathstrike and the now twice resurrected Cornelius. Still hate that the deeply conflicted Cornelius is now a mustache twirling bad guy.

  3. #1233
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post


    WOLVERINE #2
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT

    THE WORST IS BACK!

    Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight ó not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius ó but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.
    Sabretooth will come back from exile? or is just a cover? hummm

    the cover is amazing

  4. #1234
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    So sick!!! Could swear the bottoms Kubert but the other guy Iím digging as much and for me thatís high praise.

  5. #1235
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of OML, is he dead yet? How did he die? Did he interact with Logan before that happened? Did he get any final goodbyes with any of the X-men?
    OML is dead. He died fighting on wastelands.
    I think OML said hi to Logan, not sure if they really interacted
    I don't know if there was any goodbye

  6. #1236
    Fantastic Member DAHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of OML, is he dead yet? How did he die? Did he interact with Logan before that happened? Did he get any final goodbyes with any of the X-men?
    They've met. Dead Man Logan #6

  7. #1237
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    6,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of OML, is he dead yet? How did he die? Did he interact with Logan before that happened? Did he get any final goodbyes with any of the X-men?
    He died at the end of Dead Man Logan #12, his healing factor wasn't capable to keep up with the damage he was receiving anymore thanks to Regenix (a toxic drug that he was force to use in order to save his life in Brisson's run) and spend his last moments talking to the graves of his family about how much he loved then and eventually falls death.

    He and Logan talked in Dead Man Logan #6 when OML tried to give him some life advice and then he went away, it probably was the best issue of the maxi-series. He say some goodbyes to Jubilee, Forge and Glob if i remember correctly, but nothing more.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

  8. #1238
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He died at the end of Dead Man Logan #12, his healing factor wasn't capable to keep up with the damage he was receiving anymore thanks to Regenix (a toxic drug that he was force to use in order to save his life in Brisson's run) and spend his last moments talking to the graves of his family about how much he loved then and eventually falls death.

    He and Logan talked in Dead Man Logan #6 when OML tried to give him some life advice and then he went away, it probably was the best issue of the maxi-series. He say some goodbyes to Jubilee, Forge and Glob if i remember correctly, but nothing more.
    Glob....of course....LOL. Thanks to everyone for the answerss

  9. #1239
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Let’s be honest there was a zero percent chance of that from the outset.
    It still stinks, because they were actually doing some interesting things with her by evolving her past RAWRLOGANKILLSLASHDEATH.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: Fallen Angels (For Now)

  10. #1240
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It still stinks, because they were actually doing some interesting things with her by evolving her past RAWRLOGANKILLSLASHDEATH.
    Iím sure they were itís just incredibly difficult to get a villain face turn to stick in comics.

  11. #1241
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I’m sure they were it’s just incredibly difficult to get a villain face turn to stick in comics.
    It wasn't a face turn, but she was at least more rounded as a character.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: Fallen Angels (For Now)

  12. #1242
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So I guess there's no hope to see any of Deathstrike's post-DoW character development stick at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Let’s be honest there was a zero percent chance of that from the outset.
    Are we talking about her development in OML by Lemire?
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  13. #1243
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Are we talking about her development in OML by Lemire?
    What development? OML was the first book to revert it with that arc where she took the Reavers after him at Maureen's home town just 'cause, even though she'd put aside her hate boner for all things Logan.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: Fallen Angels (For Now)

  14. #1244
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    What development? OML was the first book to revert it with that arc where she took the Reavers after him at Maureen's home town just 'cause, even though she'd put aside her hate boner for all things Logan.
    So then what are you talking about?
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  15. #1245
    Incredible Member GylT'Nav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    553

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    What development? OML was the first book to revert it with that arc where she took the Reavers after him at Maureen's home town just 'cause, even though she'd put aside her hate boner for all things Logan.

    The way I have seen It:
    It is more easier to make peace with a dead enemy, than a living one.
    But this is more importand : the dog was killed to lure OML out, to see if the rumors where right. But Deathstrike went wild on the village, AFTER she saw OML peacefully with a woman and a child. So in her eyes it was cheating, he was supposed to be dead but it seemed to her that he was hiding there at the end of the world to live a peacfull live. She told this to him after she confronted him. Also the reaver he questioned told him this. After learning, that this was not 616 Logan she was able to work with him later in Lemires run. In my eyes she was infuriated at the thought, that he maybe faked his dead or was quietly resurrected and hide afterwards to live peacfully. That was the point IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post


    WOLVERINE #2
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT

    THE WORST IS BACK!

    Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight ó not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius ó but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Cover and and solitcs texts are often missleading, but it seems to be the possibility, that Logan is on an flower induced acid trip here.

    I liked the x men monday interview with B.Percy and I am really looking forward to Percy's Wolverine run next year. I really like his x-force, it is my favourit DoX book.

    Some more art:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...569344/photo/1

    Last edited by GylT'Nav; 12-10-2019 at 12:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •