Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 1,246 to 1,255 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    So sick!!! Could swear the bottoms Kubert but the other guy I’m digging as much and for me that’s high praise.
    It is art from the Wolverine ongoing next year. So yes, the second pic is Kubert's.
    The artist of the first pic is Viktor Bogdanovic.(Most of the art I posted before is his art from the ongoing)

More Kubert Wolverine Art:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...425984/photo/1
    Last edited by Gylfie; 12-10-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    It is art from the Wolverine ongoing next year. So yes, the second pic is Kubert's.
    The artist of the first pic is Viktor Bogdanovic.(Most of the art I posted before is his art from the ongoing)

More Kubert Wolverine Art:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...425984/photo/1
    Cool. Well I dig Viktor’s work. Haven’t been this excited about a new Wolverine artist since Kubert!

Is raze still canon

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

WOLVERINE #2
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT

THE WORST IS BACK!

Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight — not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius — but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.
    At first I didn’t like that Adam Kubert was back on Wolverine. Not that I don’t like his art, I just thought they’d bring a newer artist on, but after seeing these covers, and the teases he’s been posting on Twitter, I’m so glad he is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    At first I didn’t like that Adam Kubert was back on Wolverine. Not that I don’t like his art, I just thought they’d bring a newer artist on, but after seeing these covers, and the teases he’s been posting on Twitter, I’m so glad he is.
    For how many years have u been reading comics?Just asking out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop_ View Post
    For how many years have u been reading comics?Just asking out of curiosity.
    I started reading my cousins copies at 3 or 4, well, mostly looked at the pictures, but around 1986-1987, when I was able to comprehend what it was that I was reading. I cut my teeth on Claremont, so using a dictionary and thesaurus were tools that I was frequently using as a young child.

BANNED

I started reading my cousins copies at 3 or 4, well, mostly looked at the pictures, but around 1986-1987, when I was able to comprehend what it was that I was reading. I cut my teeth on Claremont, so using a dictionary and thesaurus were tools that I was frequently using as a young child.
    Nice. Thank u for replying.

I wonder how shocked parents and teachers would be to know a comic improved your vocabulary in such a way or was that educational.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I wonder how shocked parents and teachers would be to know a comic improved your vocabulary in such a way or was that educational.
    Probably pretty shocked, but I’ve always been ahead of the curve when it came to reading comprehension. I had a 7th grade reading level by the time I was in 1st grade.

Anyone get any Wolverine related X-Mas gifts? I got a pair of dress socks and a 3D lamp.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.