Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Know something so sad its funny they do reveal it in this issue, the story and pherspone tells and the display was ment to show, she can raise the dead and that's how he came back. No mistery, no plan, just lady can revive people and that's it. I spent $20 to find out a copy of Layla plot device Miller brought him back cause of plot.
    She can raise then as zombies under her control. Logan is different so there is something that we still don't know.

Unless that is revealed that this Logan, is not the real deal and we have been seeing some weird cadaver that revealed against his master in the whole mini.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Marvel Comics Presents is good. Return of Wolverine 4 sucked.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    She can raise then as zombies under her control. Logan is different so there is something that we still don't know.

Unless that is revealed that this Logan, is not the real deal and we have been seeing some weird cadaver that revealed against his master in the whole mini.
    Its going to gow 1 of 3 ways, 1 resurrecting Logan rebooted his healing, that fully revived him breaking her control.2 he is a clone hinted at with him attacking a cloning facility but a defect hence fire claws(I personally would hate this solution and see it as a slap in the face of the reader .) 3 shes screwing with him, took it to far and and lost control.(assuming they didn't forget there own establish lor)
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 01-16-2019 at 06:46 PM.

It's not really related to him, but you can see his forearm on the cover, so I'm posting it. :P

I'm a bit sad that this is a tie-in with Daredevil, and its drawn by Andrea Sorrentino. :/

BANNED

Is this real?

Extraordinary Member

I don't mind the hot claws if they're used very little. Then it can be cool when they are used. They'd be useful for Frost Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Is this real?
    That’s Jude Taylor of Bleeding cool thinking he’s funny. It was his prediction of the dialogue for that page.

I read the first part of "The Vigil" in MCP, it was an interesting beginning at the very least.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I read the first part of "The Vigil" in MCP, it was an interesting beginning at the very least.
    It was ok. I'll give it a change.

RoW:
    I like Persephones powers, I like the concept. She is a interesting character, but as a fan of Logan, I got nothing. There is a lot of talking in this issue and I would have been ok with it, if the previous issues and build up did not dragged so much. I have to repeat myself and have to say Logan got lost in all this build up and mystery. He is up to this point a background actor in his own resurrection story. The delays and the artist change made it even worse. So this all is a very frustrating experience.
    Persephone's powers makes her a very tragic character: she can resurrect people but she can only resurrect the body. She can't resurrect the person. She can't bring back the soul, the mind. She called Zagreus her brother, so I assume she lost family but she can not bring back the person. So Zagreus is only a empty shell of the person he once was. So she is lonely. She always failed, created only zombies, drones and clones as she said. All the bodies are under her controll but there are no equals in her world. She is only surrounded by drones and clones under her command.

An since speculations are so much fun (hey, I still want to force some fun out of my reading experience)
    I am not sure that she really resurrected Logan. I assume she only resurrected Logan's body. This was the one who killed all the people in the hunt minis as a drone under P. command or as the more elaborated 'clone' without Logan's consciousness and mind to hold the killer instinct back (I mean this was always Logan's struggle and without Logan's soul it went wild) Logan was not at home, so to speak. (To be more precise: sort of like Guggenheim played with in his run with Logan's body alive, but Logan's soul himself being stuck in the afterlife.) Dr. Strange called it a curaetar.
    At one point Logan's soul came miraculously back and Persephone lost controll. While in the past she always failed, she maybe thinks that it was her doing in bringing back a real person with his own will. Now she want's to understand how this happend.

At this point my bet is, that RoW will not explain how and why Logan's soul came back. I think it is more about creating a new status quo for Logan after his resurrection and I think he will be an outcast given that Daredevil spread the news, that Logan is killing for Sorteira and Persephone's set up to isolate Logan from the x-men who had doubts at first. And I think she plans also to shatter his view of himself as a hero as a mere dream, as a mere delusion. So Wolverine the hero and avanger is dead, Wolverine the anti hero is resurrected.
    Since we also got a brand new introduction for him under J.D.White's reign:

Born with the mutant abilities of enhanced senses, razor-sharp bone claws and the capacity to heal from any wound, the man who calls himself Logan has lived a long life of wrestling with his animalistic nature and the loss of everyone he's ever cared about. Never one to shy away from a fight or shirk from the tough jobs, he's often found himself doing deadly work...sometimes at the bidding of evil men, other times on the side of good. Either way, his resilience and brutal instincts have earned him the title...the Wolverine.
    Source MCP#1

Curious how M.Rosenberg writes him. Uncanny #11 will be published on Feb. 6. Row #5 will be published on Feb. 20. LoL.
    So maybe there are some hints how RoW will turn out!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 01-18-2019 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    It was ok. I'll give it a change.

RoW:
    I like Persephones powers, I like the concept. She is a interesting character, but as a fan of Logan, I got nothing. There is a lot of talking in this issue and I would have been ok with it, if the previous issues and build up did not dragged so much. I have to repeat myself and have to say Logan got lost in all this build up and mystery. He is up to this point a background actor in his own resurrection story. The delays and the artist change made it even worse. So this all is a very frustrating experience.
    Persephone's powers makes her a very tragic character: she can resurrect people but she can only resurrect the body. She can't resurrect the person. She can't bring back the soul, the mind. She called Zagreus her brother, so I assume she lost family but she can not bring back the person. So Zagreus is only a empty shell of the person he once was. So she is lonely. She always failed, created only zombies, drones and clones as she said. All the bodies are under her controll but there are no equals in her world. She is only surrounded by drones and clones under her command.

An since speculations are so much fun (hey, I still want to force some fun out of my reading experience)
    I am not sure that she really resurrected Logan. I assume she only resurrected Logan's body. This was the one who killed all the people in the hunt minis as a drone under P. command or as the more elaborated 'clone' without Logan's consciousness and mind to hold the killer instinct back (I mean this was always Logan's struggle and without Logan's soul it went wild) Logan was not at home, so to speak. (To be more precise: sort of like Guggenheim played with in his run with Logan's body alive, but Logan's soul himself being stuck in the afterlife.) Dr. Strange called it a curaetar.
    At one point Logan's soul came miraculously back and Persephone lost controll. While in the past she always failed, she maybe thinks that it was her doing in bringing back a real person with his own will. Now she want's to understand how this happend.

At this point my bet is, that RoW will not explain how and why Logan's soul came back. I think it is more about creating a new status quo for Logan after his resurrection and I think he will be an outcast given that Daredevil spread the news, that Logan is killing for Sorteira and Persephone's set up to isolate Logan from the x-men who had doubts at first. And I think she plans also to shatter his view of himself as a hero as a mere dream, as a mere delusion. So Wolverine the hero and avanger is dead, Wolverine the anti hero is resurrected.
    Since we also got a brand new introduction for him under J.D.White's reign:

Source MCP#1

Curious how M.Rosenberg writes him. Uncanny #11 will be published on Feb. 6. Row #5 will be published on Feb. 20. LoL.
    So maybe there are some hints how RoW will turn out!
    Yeah, it was ok.

Is good to see that you haven't lost your theoric spirit lol. In fact what you say is more or less the same thing that i was thinking, especially regarding Logan appearances in the Hunt.

As Soule said, he wanted to give Logan his street creed as a dangerous man back, so the idea is very possible. Wicth doesn't bother me to be honest. I think thay everyone in the Marvel Universe should treat Logan with at least some level of distrust considering his own ser of morals and code.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ultimate Member

But if that's what they wanted for Logan why would he go back to the X-Men first chance that he got, and work with Scott no less...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But if that's what they wanted for Logan why would he go back to the X-Men first chance that he got, and work with Scott no less...
    My guest?, Logan found a new threat that he can't beat alone and there are not many X-Men available that can't help him, so he is just doing this out need and desperation. At the end of the day, Logan is not an angel by any means, but he is on their side.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ultimate Member

But then wouldn't he go to his other friends if the enemy is one that he'd want to take out as the X-Men would probably not want to kill and such, if anything I'd guess that Marvel wanted to get him away from the view of teacher Logan or headmaster Logan and back to him being the bruiser on the team, the one that does what needs to be done to solve the problem...not really a full anti-hero...

Yeah, it was ok.

Is good to see that you haven't lost your theoric spirit lol. In fact what you say is more or less the same thing that i was thinking, especially regarding Logan appearances in the Hunt.

As Soule said, he wanted to give Logan his street creed as a dangerous man back, so the idea is very possible. Wicth doesn't bother me to be honest. I think thay everyone in the Marvel Universe should treat Logan with at least some level of distrust considering his own ser of morals and code.
    Such an development does not bother me too.
    And he said also in the same interview that he did not want to make him a into murderer.

When you think about it, the team of uncanny #12 will be a dangerous mix of misfits in the public eye:
    Cyclops: never was and will be, but in the public eye 'mutant Hitler'
    Wolverine: probably ex. Soteira drone,
    Havok: ex. Supervillain due to Axis
    Banshee: some kind of nano tech controlled zombie
    Madrox: wasn't there recently a massive wave of Madroxes
    Moonstar, Karma, Wolvesbane and Magik: possessed by some t-o virus
    Hope: did not follow her, so no clue
    Wow, so much for public relations! LOL!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 01-18-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But then wouldn't he go to his other friends if the enemy is one that he'd want to take out as the X-Men would probably not want to kill and such, if anything I'd guess that Marvel wanted to get him away from the view of teacher Logan or headmaster Logan and back to him being the bruiser on the team, the one that does what needs to be done to solve the problem...not really a full anti-hero...
    After Persephone is done with him, he will likely have no more friends, because nobody will be sure if this resurrected guy is the same guy they once knew.