Page 129 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3507

Wanda on Marvel promotional art:

Seems things are improving from the time she was the only major Avenger in the movies not getting much of a media push outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda on Marvel promotional art:

Seems things are improving from the time she was the only major Avenger in the movies not getting much of a media push outside of it.
    Seems that they are using that strange "Now that's what i call Modern Wanda look"

This art is non-canon for just kids to bridge from movies to comics. So that's likely why it's using modern looks for people.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Actually, I think that would essentially be their looks in the Marvel Action (IDW) universe. Carol does have bobbed hair like in that art there, and Captain America has an Avengers logo on his shoulder (partially obscured by Spider-Man's head).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Actually, I think that would essentially be their looks in the Marvel Action (IDW) universe. Carol does have bobbed hair like in that art there, and Captain America has an Avengers logo on his shoulder (partially obscured by Spider-Man's head).
    It's also sometimes used as a basis for their cartoon designs, or they try to keep them in-line with each other.

Extraordinary Member

It's basically MCU Wanda but with the headpiece attached.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    This. It's nice that she is there and on a good spot and all that but that's about the only thing nice about her inclusion

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Not quite, it's like the Wada look, but simplified and with red boots, coat and headpiece

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Not quite, it's like the Wada look, but simplified and with red boots, coat and headpiece
    It's a mess of the two. Wada's costume doesn't need a coat added on it. It still wants to hold onto the red and black but the coat has red and pink. It clashes badly. I don't think it simplifies it. But makes it look confused.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of costume, there is some fan art about Wanda's potential costume in DS2.
    tumblr_527a6479abd4d4e403bc7b2683b25f9e_66a7adb1_640.jpg
    It's like a hybrid of Wanda's own style with Karma-Taj outfits.
    https://meeloistrying.tumblr.com/
    Artist's site.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's a mess of the two. Wada's costume doesn't need a coat added on it. It still wants to hold onto the red and black but the coat has red and pink. It clashes badly. I don't think it simplifies it. But makes it look confused.
    I personally want Wada costume with a cloak isntead, maybe change the black pants a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Speaking of costume, there is some fan art about Wanda's potential costume in DS2.
    tumblr_527a6479abd4d4e403bc7b2683b25f9e_66a7adb1_640.jpg
    It's like a hybrid of Wanda's own style with Karma-Taj outfits.
    https://meeloistrying.tumblr.com/
    Artist's site.
    I hope they steer clear of anything Romani, since Wanda is white in this universe. There's so many ways they can mess that up, and this version should not be wearing any of it.

Extraordinary Member

Yup, it's not like comic Wanda wear those elements anyway.
    I used to think Wada designs have some symbols/words on the top until I realize they are actually just laces, some artists draw them lke mystical symbols or something.

Extraordinary Member

Sometimes I am thinking if there could be a more collected, calculative or even say cold version of Wanda either in MU or an AU, since her passionate and warml nature is kinda a character signature.
    It came to me when I was trying really hard with "What kind of story I want to see if Wanda has to be involved in Magneto family".
    With those characters' history and my own sentiment considered, I randomly think of an AU where the world is less hostile to mutants.
    And Magneto would be actually a rather popular public figure(a controversial one as well), and part of his public image is his perfect wholesome family.
    While in reality Wanda is actually rather cold about her relationship with Magneto and only act as the "beloved daughter" on cameras.
    I am just thinking about What if Wanda just has this simply "all business" relationship with Magneto without real love or hate, but simply for their mutual benefits.