Page 75 of 234 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It is much longer, but I'm not sure long enough for Agatha and Wundagore stuff. I'm expecting it to be some of the stuff from the Vision and the Scarlet Witch book, mixed with some of Vision's solo. Plus I've read rumors that it might have the moment that Vision went out of control in comics because of the Titan computer ISAAC, but it won't be ISAAC this time.

I don't know. I'm use to Wanda getting pushed aside. It might be self-protective. To not build up expectations so much. Because what I want and what happens rarely are the same.
    I hope there is no characters going crazy moments

Comic Geek in General

For all we know Wanda, Vision, Hawkeye etc are fighting the Dark Elves elsewhere......

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    For all we know Wanda, Vision, Hawkeye etc are fighting the Dark Elves elsewhere......
    Probably are, but since they aren't Jane Foster or Wolverine, Aaron doesn't care about them

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed, but it is rumoured that the plot is about Wanda trying to give Vision a soul and him essentially being possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseam , but I would like to know what I can read about Wanda that fans think is worth reading. I am especially interested in her time as an Avenger, preferably nothing out of the 60s.

I have read:

• Vision Quest
    • Young Avengers: Children's Crusade
    • Avengers: Disassembled
    • House of M
    • Scarlet Witch (solo series)
    • Vision and the Scarlet Witch
    • Avengers/X-Men: Bloodties
    • Avengers vs. X-Men
    • Avengers & X-Men: Axis
    • Uncanny Avengers

I'm sure I have missed out on some good West Coast Avengers arcs or stories and other tenures of her on the Avengers. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what is good to read?

Thanks.
    Read her time on Force Works (no I'm not kidding). Wanda as the leader of a team is a real treat.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Doesn't seem to make him crazy. Just lose his emotions and memories. Because of the time constraints, it doesn't last very long.

Read her time on Force Works (no I'm not kidding). Wanda as the leader of a team is a real treat.
    Except Tony acted like he was leader. Busiek stuff shows her being team leader at times

Doesn't seem to make him crazy. Just lose his emotions and memories. Because of the time constraints, it doesn't last very long.
    That's just as bad, can't they do the characters without messing with their heads and taking inspiration from bad stories (Vision Quest)

Incredible Member

I recently read West Coast Avengers, I hate what Steve Englehart did to Wanda's children but once Roy Thomas takes over the book he handles it pretty well, showing that Wanda is coming to grips with what happened. Too bad Bendis had to come in and retcon all that terrific character development.

Not sure where to post this so I'll just do it here. I've got to say the conclusion to the book is incredibly dumb because two members screwed up during the Genosha they have to disband the entire team and put everyone else in reserves. Nevermind the fact this was probably the crappiest line up the main Avengers team has ever had, but they really want to put the powerful Scarlet Witch on reserve because of the actions of two other members. Or the fact that Wanda has been the leader for only two missions. Also, Hawkeye wasn't even around at the time to vote yeesh 90's comic book writing is so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I recently read West Coast Avengers, I hate what Steve Englehart did to Wanda's children but once Roy Thomas takes over the book he handles it pretty well, showing that Wanda is coming to grips with what happened. Too bad Bendis had to come in and retcon all that terrific character development.

Not sure where to post this so I'll just do it here. I've got to say the conclusion to the book is incredibly dumb because two members screwed up during the Genosha they have to disband the entire team and put everyone else in reserves. Nevermind the fact this was probably the crappiest line up the main Avengers team has ever had, but they really want to put the powerful Scarlet Witch on reserve because of the actions of two other members. Or the fact that Wanda has been the leader for only two missions. Also, Hawkeye wasn't even around at the time to vote yeesh 90's comic book writing is so dumb.
    The children wasn't Englehart's idea, but John Byrne's. He didn't like the relationship with Vision, so he wanted the whole thing ripped apart. In the worst way possible.

That's just as bad, can't they do the characters without messing with their heads and taking inspiration from bad stories (Vision Quest)
    Yeah, and I feel for his character the same I feel for Wanda. I'm thinking it's just not gonna be bad, but something that makes their relationship stronger. I don't think they are going for devastating, like they did in comics.

Except Tony acted like he was leader. Busiek stuff shows her being team leader at times
    There was that but it's still full of good moments of Wanda leading the team and telling Tony off. In retrospect the only reason why he was doing that was because he was possessed by Kang.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post

That's Byrne. Englehart is the guy who let them have kids in the first place.
    If Roy Thomas is "birth father" of Vision/Wanda relationship, Englehart would still be a considered a very nice and kind "stepdad".
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-19-2019 at 09:50 PM.

There was that but it's still full of good moments of Wanda leading the team and telling Tony off. In retrospect the only reason why he was doing that was because he was possessed by Kang.
    It was Immortus actually.