Page 208 of 234 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marvel: Alternate Versions Of Scarlet Witch, Ranked
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-scarlet-w...rsions-ranked/
    There are like multiple Exiles Wanda, I like Hermit Wanda from With an Iron Fist arc.
    I mean most of these Wandas don't live long enough to make enough of an impact
    It's more like "Alternative SWs in most famous AUs".
    Heck I even liked Cancerverse Wanda for being the few sane one in a universe overrun by Lovecraftian monsters. Though I hope they would use her own mystical ties as part of the explanation than her simply loving Vision and stuff.

Fantastic Member

On the subject of WandaVision:
    Regarding the pictures behind the producer, they would put the pictures into sections relating to themes. Otherwise it would be a confusing and not useful mess. Note that the corner is behind the producer, and the pictures on the left wall are very different. I doubt that's the whole wall, unless that's the smallest office ever.
    Consider that Agatha and Chthon would likely have their own areas, as would Monica, so the producers and writers can easily find the reference material. Blade being cast and upcoming means they have to introduce Chthon lore in some form.

Note that in Cap Civil War, they literally emulated a panel from the comic, but used almost none of the story. Remember the Infinity War promo showing Starlin's Infinity Gauntlet comic? How much of it did they actually use?
    The sitcom aspect itself suggests a very different approach to Wanda. Showing a funny side to her adds layers to her and shows Wanda can be fun.

I honestly think Feige is going for the more positive "Inner Light" interpretation of Wanda's perfect life. The point being that although Picard lived a "fake" life, the value and growth of that experience still matters. "A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts."

What I hope for is something like that the pocket dimension is created by Chthon (who offers a depressed Wanda a happy world), the emotionless rebooted Vision becomes whole within that dimension, Agatha teaches Wanda witchcraft to empower her, and she is the only one who can stop Chthon and return Darcey, Woo, and Monica to Earth. She and Vision work together as a team, overcoming the loss of their children together to save the world. That's what I hope for.

The biggest danger is Wanda being used as a plot device to advance other characters narratives, but if they on the other hand take a negative story like HoM, and turn it into a positive story, the catalyst to Wanda becoming the heroine Scarlet Witch and finding new purpose, then it could be something to celebrate. I think the worst thing would be making Scarlet Witch a villainous moniker, which would recall the odious attitude to powerful women that stretches from the Salem Witch trials to Bendis.
    Last edited by Relugus; 11-18-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    There are like multiple Exiles Wanda, I like Hermit Wanda from With an Iron Fist arc.
    I mean most of these Wandas don't live long enough to make enough of an impact
    It's more like "Alternative SWs in most famous AUs".
    Heck I even liked Cancerverse Wanda for being the few sane one in a universe overrun by Lovecraftian monsters. Though I hope they would use her own mystical ties as part of the explanation than her simply loving Vision and stuff.
    Wanda being very resistant to a Lovecraftian universe makes alot of sense.

Another set of WandaVision spoilers:
    http://boards.4channel.org/co/thread/111341012

Another set of WandaVision spoilers:
    http://boards.4channel.org/co/thread/111341012
    Another Wanda altering reality with no explaination with some random neighbours rumour.

Yeah, it's from 4chan. We'll see sometimes they are right, but often, they are wrong. They had about 44 different rumors for WoW's new expac and didn't get anything right but the name.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Well Wanda did really well in the Top 50 Marvel characters. She jumped from 34 to 18 and (barring Storm) was the highest ranking female Avenger and the 3rd Highest Ranking woman on the list after Storm and Jean,

The amount of people that wants Wanda to be the main villain in Dr Strange 2 ew
    I just want the character to shine and i hope Marvel doesn't make her a fodder to Strange
    They were talking about the comics in the background
    https://youtu.be/NqfIFTyN0G4
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-19-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I just want the character to shine and i hope Marvel doesn't make her a fodder to Strange
    Once again it is people not doing their rsearch and suggesting bad stories. I wonder how Carol fans would like if people suggested TimeQuake should be done, or Spider-man should do One More Day or throw MJ into a brick wall. After all they are big stories for their characters

Jeremy Conrad says that two sets of twin boys have been cast for WandaVision, one of them babies and the other one a pair of 8-year-olds.

Extraordinary Member

Jeremy Conrad says that two sets of twin boys have been cast for WandaVision, one of them babies and the other one a pair of 8-year-olds.
    Well, they are going for rapid aging I guess? I wonder how Wanda will age. Or the boys randomly growing up is gonna play into the freakish nature of the "sitcom" part.

Strange has so many villains that they have not used yet, that it'd short-change both him and Wanda.

Most people that suggest that only heard of HoM and think it makes her bad-ass because feats! They don't realize that it was a trainwreck for the character and that she wasn't even using her own abilities. She was using the life force.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

One of the many reasons Wanda needs a big retcon-heavy "Avengers Forever" type story is someone needs to explain what "The Life Force" even was. No one ever mentioned it before or since, so it's a bit hard to know how it fits into her history.

Didn't the current retcon stated that HoM reality warp was within her power/witchcraft, and that she was not amped?

Didn't the current retcon stated that HoM reality warp was within her power/witchcraft, and that she was not amped?
    Wanda was still amped by the Life-Force it wasn't until Childern's Crusade that she lost it