Page 204 of 234 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3507
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Nice catch!
    Thanks

Also
    Carol Danvers => Vers
    was in a Movie that had also Jac Schaeffer involved in the production.
    Last edited by Probability010; 11-13-2019 at 01:08 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    It's either made up, or the "leaker" is working on WV (aka "Big Red"), and has misunderstood the actual details.

I seriously doubt Agatha being the villain. I think there may be two Agatha's; the one who meets Wanda at the beginning being in fact Chthon, then the real Agatha showing up not long after.

From what Bettany has said, the show has two halves, with the latter I think being where Wanda becomes Scarlet Witch.

In fact I think Feige may be drawing a little from a Star Trek TNG episode, "Inner Light", where Picard lives another life. The point being it's not fake and what he learned still has meaning, a much more uplifting interpretation of the "fake world" concept, where Wanda living this "perfect life" helps her to grow, and eventually overcome her grief.

It will be a self-contained story. Wanda will be Scarlet Witch in Doctor Strange MoM. WandaVision is only requiresd to understand how and why she became Scarlet Witch.
    Another TNG episode that I think would fit is – well, I don’t remember the name anymore – it had Riker on an alien planet being hijacked and there put into a mental institution. He is put under drugs while being told that he is an insane murderer. From his perspective, the episode switches back and forth between this, and his life on the Enterprise, with a theater-stage as the transition point. He is being told again and again that him being an officer on the Enterprise, having adventures in outer space, that’s all his insane imagination.

This episode deals with losing grip on what’s real, without the character actually being insane.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    This is the studio that gave us Hot Aunt May, after all.
    Well, MCU Aunt May at least makes sense, she is the aunt of a teen boy after all.
    Agatha however, is like 10000+ years old. This kind of character usually don't appear middle aged I think.
    It's either super old(like the typical Merlin/wise sage type), or a little child, or at what would be considered the prime age of human body.(25-35 or something like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Another TNG episode that I think would fit is – well, I don’t remember the name anymore – it had Riker on an alien planet being hijacked and there put into a mental institution. He is put under drugs while being told that he is an insane murderer. From his perspective, the episode switches back and forth between this, and his life on the Enterprise, with a theater-stage as the transition point. He is being told again and again that him being an officer on the Enterprise, having adventures in outer space, that’s all his insane imagination.

This episode deals with losing grip on what’s real, without the character actually being insane.
    Ah the classic Frame of Mind

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, MCU Aunt May at least makes sense, she is the aunt of a teen boy after all.
    Agatha however, is like 10000+ years old. This kind of character usually don't appear middle aged I think.
    It's either super old(like the typical Merlin/wise sage type), or a little child, or at what would be considered the prime age of human body.(25-35 or something like that.)
    I'm pretty sure as a witch with magical powers, she could appear anyway she wants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I'm pretty sure as a witch with magical powers, she could appear anyway she wants.
    Yeah, she could. I am just talking about the typical tropes of this kind of super old/immortal character. They either just appear "ancient" or remain in supposedly peak physical condition.
    I mean eternal youth or old seasoned look both can emphasize the long life span aspect of this kind of character. Something middle-aged look cannot really do I think? Not there aren't exceptions.
    We have to wait for the actual set photos and the final product though.
    The worst thing that can happen is an Agatha who doesn't look the part and also plays the villain role for some reason.
    I can do with a new take on Aggie as long as her role in Wanda's life is depicted as positive and helpful.
    It would really give off a concerning message if Marvel Studios takes a respected figure of Wanda and turn her into some manipulative villain.(And put someone else in the mentor role.)

Falcon and Winter Soldier is getting a comic series because of their show, so I hope that Wanda gets a series due to WandaVision.

Kevin Wada images
    EJQZB_gWsAARzqD.jpg
    EJQZB_ZWsAAFoUh.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-13-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Falcon and Winter Soldier is getting a comic series because of their show, so I hope that Wanda gets a series due to WandaVision.

Kevin Wada images
    EJQZB_gWsAARzqD.jpg
    EJQZB_ZWsAAFoUh.jpg
    Absolutely glamorous .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

Kevin Wada images
    EJQZB_gWsAARzqD.jpg
    EJQZB_ZWsAAFoUh.jpg
    Well, I hope they do something significant.
    Develop her mythos more at least.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, she could. I am just talking about the typical tropes of this kind of super old/immortal character. They either just appear "ancient" or remain in supposedly peak physical condition.
    I mean eternal youth or old seasoned look both can emphasize the long life span aspect of this kind of character. Something middle-aged look cannot really do I think? Not there aren't exceptions.
    We have to wait for the actual set photos and the final product though.
    The worst thing that can happen is an Agatha who doesn't look the part and also plays the villain role for some reason.
    I can do with a new take on Aggie as long as her role in Wanda's life is depicted as positive and helpful.
    It would really give off a concerning message if Marvel Studios takes a respected figure of Wanda and turn her into some manipulative villain.(And put someone else in the mentor role.)
    If Agatha is disguising herself as "Agnes", it implies that Wanda is not the "overseer" of this world, and that Agatha needs to avoid detection by another entity.

I would dearly love a scene between Ancient One and Agatha Harkness, a meeting of the two great teachers.
    Last edited by Relugus; 11-13-2019 at 09:54 PM.

If Agatha is disguising herself as "Agnes", it implies that Wanda is not the "overseer" of this world, and that Agatha needs to avoid detection by another entity.

I would dearly love a scene between Ancient One and Agatha Harkness, a meeting of the two great teachers.
    That does sound like a possibility.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I am thinking if they will associate some mystical practice to it, like exposing your real name would be a vulnerability when facing your enemies.(Though usually it's the demons who need to hide the real name.)

IDing the comics in the background of the WandaVision sizzler shown in ‘Expanding the Universe’ on Disney+ by tumblr user ‘those-celestial-bodies.’
    IMG_20191114_135333.jpg

Extraordinary Member

So it’s Tom King’s Vision meets House of M meets Bewitched.