Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Wanda Maximoff: SCARLET WITCH Appreciation 2019

As Per NEW Tradation of CBR to Avoid Lag Time, We are Starting a New 2019 Thread!

So As always Lets Go with Tradation of Honoring the Open Pages of 2018 Thread!

Opening Image Brought By Veteran Wanda Fan Wiccan! =)

An Orignal Page Open from Original Thread that was brought to 2018 Page by another Veteran Wanda Fan Leokearon! =)

And There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, when The Avenger: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks, The 1st 2 Mutants to Join the One Day to become Legendary Team.

One of them was a Young Lady that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff,
    The Scarlet Witch

https://www.deviantart.com/adamhughe...Witch-91410408

"Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny and Hardship, Powers of both of the Physical and Mystical Worlds. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain, part of a Band of Gypsy’s with her Twin Brother Pietro and a life of Poverty. Both Born as Mutants, The Twins where almost killed by a mob when Magento saved them and then the Twins joined Magneto's Brotherhood, but only until their depth was paid to him. Once Free, they moved to the U.S., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda’s Powers and Will lead to Victories over Threats like Ultron, Kang, Loki, Enchantress, The Serpent Crown, Thanos, Onslaught, Morgan Le Fey, The Red Zone Plague and Many More! Wanda would go on to Marry the Synthetic Human Vision and start a family, only to lose them a some time later.

Wanda would also face more tragedy when it was believed she lost control, which lead to the Event stories of Avengers: Dissembles and House of M. However, since then, it was revealed Wanda was under the manipulation of Dr. Doom and Possessed by a Cosmic Entity known as The Life Force. This was found out by her Newly Resurrected Children, Wiccan and Speed of the Young Avengers!

Since Her Return, Wanda has Pledge to make the World better for Mutants, being a Critical part in both the Children’s Crusade Arc, Avengers vs. X-Men and now as a Founding-Member of the Unity Team in the Uncanny Avengers, Key Member of the Avengers NO SURRENDERS Team and Quicksilver NO SURRENDER Journey of 2018, Scarlet Witch Solo Adventure by James Robinson and New Member of the Avengers No Road Home Team of 2019!"

Wanda Maximoff Embodies the Ideals of Hardship, Will
    & Love!

http://perez.comicbookseries.info/_/...ite/sw2005.jpg

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread III ~ 2019!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

A pretty good idea, especially with:
    • A major role No Road Home starting in February ,
    • Learning her fate in Endgame in April,
    • Appearing in Ultimate Alliance 3 some time in 2019
    • and maybe a streaming TV show.

2019 could be a very good year for Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    A pretty good idea, especially with:
    • A major role No Road Home starting in February ,
    • Learning her fate in Endgame in April,
    • Appearing in Ultimate Alliance 3 some time in 2019
    • and maybe a streaming TV show.

2019 could be a very good year for Wanda.
    Agreed Leokearon, their is SO MUCH going on for our Wanda and in so many different mediums, not just comics!

Like I have been saying for awhile, it is AN EPIC TIME TO BE A SCARLET WITCH FAN!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Happy New Year Scarlet Witch fans!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Happy New Year Scarlet Witch fans!
    Happy New Year 2019 to You too Phoenixx9, Your a Major Fellow Scarlet Witch Fan as Well, Thanks for Everything!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Agreed Leokearon, their is SO MUCH going on for our Wanda and in so many different mediums, not just comics!

Like I have been saying for awhile, it is AN EPIC TIME TO BE A SCARLET WITCH FAN!
    Fingers Crossed it will be all good

Badly need her and Quick Silver in the Upperdeck Marvel Legendary deck building game.
    I honestly can't believe that after 18 releases that we still haven't had the mutant siblings featured yet.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Incredible Member

I hope that now that the Fox-Marvel merger is almost complete, she and Quicksilver will be retconned back as mutants and children of Magneto. Now that Bendis is no longer at Marvel she's relatively safe!