Page 202 of 234 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3507

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Kei Zama commission

Attachment 89245

i always liked wanda's jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Some sources told that Ditko did it, though uncredited in the actual book, but yeah, you're probably right.
    Sorry, I did not see your reply until just now. That's intriguing. While that Wanda image looks nothing like Ditko's work (IMO), there were often art corrections done afterwards, so you never know... Would you happen to have the sources that attribute that Wanda image to Ditko? Thanks!

Extraordinary Member

I don't know why but a lot of rumors/speculations seem to depict Agatha as the villain, not as frequent as “Wanda gping crazy” but still.
    Something even more absurd I have seen from 4Chan is saying Chthon and Grim Reaper are Agatha's minions, like, seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I don't know why but a lot of rumors/speculations seem to depict Agatha as the villain, not as frequent as “Wanda gping crazy” but still.
    Something even more absurd I have seen from 4Chan is saying Chthon and Grim Reaper are Agatha's minions, like, seriously...
    Because people who spread rumours generally don't do any research and just want to sound like they know something

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Hopefully that means we will get some more details

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Yeah, that is one of the more creative ones, I give it that, but at the same time, completely nonsensical.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, that is one of the more creative ones, I give it that, but at the same time, completely nonsensical.
    Yeah, I am glad someone finally mentioned Chthon in their rumor making. But jeez, you have to undermine a villain like this.

EXCLUSIVE: Details on Marvel Studios ‘WANDAVISION’
    http://box5381.temp.domains/~murphyx...s-wandavision/

Different details on what has previously been reported.

EJIB1qbXYAA3u3E.jpg
    Johnny Lighthands
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-12-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Fantastic Member

It's either made up, or the "leaker" is working on WV (aka "Big Red"), and has misunderstood the actual details.

I seriously doubt Agatha being the villain. I think there may be two Agatha's; the one who meets Wanda at the beginning being in fact Chthon, then the real Agatha showing up not long after.

From what Bettany has said, the show has two halves, with the latter I think being where Wanda becomes Scarlet Witch.

In fact I think Feige may be drawing a little from a Star Trek TNG episode, "Inner Light", where Picard lives another life. The point being it's not fake and what he learned still has meaning, a much more uplifting interpretation of the "fake world" concept, where Wanda living this "perfect life" helps her to grow, and eventually overcome her grief.

It will be a self-contained story. Wanda will be Scarlet Witch in Doctor Strange MoM. WandaVision is only requiresd to understand how and why she became Scarlet Witch.

Here is the cosplayer from last week's video in Wanda's current costume
    EJHAgvlWwAAnGgi.jpg

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Yeah, I am glad someone finally mentioned Chthon in their rumor making. But jeez, you have to undermine a villain like this.
    On second thought, Chthon was a minion to Hydra Steve Rogers

But in ten years of MCU I never experienced such an incompetent level of writing, I’m optimistic it stays that way.

At first I was like:
    Oh, Agatha Harkness, cool.
    Oh, Chthon, cool.
    Oh, Doctor Strange, cool.
    But then I realized that nothing in this rumor makes sense. Like if this is an all made-up-word then for real Vision would still be dead, and that one there is not even real. So why would these two “minions” be tasked with killing him? Utterly pointless.

But Homeless Wanda is something I kinda would like to see We had that in her backstory in the comics, I think mostly in X-Men: Origins, but for the MCU, in the US, that would be something new.

EXCLUSIVE: Details on Marvel Studios ‘WANDAVISION’
    http://box5381.temp.domains/~murphyx...s-wandavision/

Different details on what has previously been reported.

EJIB1qbXYAA3u3E.jpg
    Johnny Lighthands
    This is a dead link.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

They must have taken the information down. Which means it must be true.

They must have taken the information down. Which means it must be true.
    What was the information?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.