Page 203 of 234 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3507
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Here's another link that's working:

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ex...s-wandavision/

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Here's another link that's working:

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ex...s-wandavision/
    Was that it? I think they were talking about a supposed leak that's been going around. Though I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Was that it? I think they were talking about a supposed leak that's been going around. Though I don't buy it.
    I'm assuming that's the link Witchfan was trying to post, because it's from the same website. It's just a different URL that's not broken.

I also don't buy the 4chan leaks, but I buy this info from Murphy's Multiverse, 'cause he's actually a reliable source. He doesn't reveal anything bombastic, but it seems to confirm some of the stuff people already speculated about.

Extraordinary Member

The main thing is that spoilers:
    Kathryn Hahn’s nosy neighbor character is named “Agnes”.

EDIT: sorry, I got confused and originally thought that was the name of the nosy neighbor on "Bewitched." The neighbor was named Gladys. Agnes was the woman who played the witch’s mother.

Which of course fits with the story of a hot witch living in the suburbs, and also fits the fact that parts of the show will be shot like an old sitcom (which is his other news). She may turn out to be someone else but there is no confirmation yet that it’s Agatha or anyone else.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gurkle; 11-12-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I think what’s true here is that there will be a live audience for the comedy parts of the show and that Kathryn Hahn’s Character is named “Agnes”. I am seeing this on numerous sites now and it seems to come directly from Matt Shakman.

I'm hoping the most then that Agnes ends up being a hidden identity for Agatha, instead of being an easter egg for old Millie the Model comics. Since Agatha has something to do with Wanda. And other than Vision, she doesn't really have her support anywhere to be seen.

Also, thank you for finding the link and the info.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-12-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I am wondering, could this be Wanda, between Angel an Medusa? :

EJMWsh8VAAA_9P7.jpg

There are black parts that don’t make sense to me, but otherwise it looks like the classic outfit to me.

A Stan Lee tribute, obviously, originally from Marvel’s Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm hoping the most then that Agnes ends up being a hidden identity for Agatha, instead of being an easter egg for old Millie the Model comics. Since Agatha has something to do with Wanda. And other than Vision, she doesn't really have her support anywhere to be seen.

Just in case someone didn’t notice:

Agatha Harkness

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I am wondering, could this be Wanda, between Angel an Medusa? :

EJMWsh8VAAA_9P7.jpg

There are black parts that don’t make sense to me, but otherwise it looks like the classic outfit to me.

A Stan Lee tribute, obviously, originally from Marvel’s Twitter.
    I could be shading that was applied in the inking part of the art that just looks black. But it's definitely meant to be her.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Just in case someone didn’t notice:

Agatha Harkness

Nice catch!

Agatha not being an older lady would be really weird to me. Then again, spoilers:
    Murphy also says there will be time jumps throughout the show, so it's possible this will affect Kathryn's character and we would see an older version of her. This also explains what a previous insider had said about Wanda and Viz's kids growing older during the show. But that also begs the question: does this mean Wanda will also be older by the end of the show? Will she be unaffected, considering that she may be the source of the reality warping/illusion thing that's going on? And how will the outside world be affected? I'm guessing that's where characters like Monica, Jimmy and Darcy come in.
    end of spoilers So many questions.

Extraordinary Member

Agatha not being an older lady would be really weird to me.
    This is the studio that gave us Hot Aunt May, after all.

Agatha not being an older lady would be really weird to me. Then again, spoilers:
    Murphy also says there will be time jumps throughout the show, so it's possible this will affect Kathryn's character and we would see an older version of her. This also explains what a previous insider had said about Wanda and Viz's kids growing older during the show. But that also begs the question: does this mean Wanda will also be older by the end of the show? Will she be unaffected, considering that she may be the source of the reality warping/illusion thing that's going on? And how will the outside world be affected? I'm guessing that's where characters like Monica, Jimmy and Darcy come in.
    end of spoilers So many questions.
    It doesn't have to mean that's her actual physical form. She is a witch afterall.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

I mean, doesn't Agnes sound like a shortened version for “Agatha Harkness”? The actress still didn't give off Agatha vibes to me though.
    I mean I kinda just want the classy old lady Agatha.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean, doesn't Agnes sound like a shortened version for “Agatha Harkness”? The actress still didn't give off Agatha vibes to me though.
    I mean I kinda just want the classy old lady Agatha.
    What I'm thinking is that it could be Agatha using a spell to appear differently until she reveals who she is to Wanda. And I mean, likely it won't be, because they seem to want a bunch of characters Wanda didn't have anything to do with. But it's just my hope that Agatha is in her life.