Page 122 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

Really cool cover

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    There's also this good piece on how she went from being a mutant with the name "witch" to an actual magic user:

https://nerdist.com/article/scarlet-...istory-powers/

She is so incredibly confusing it somehow seems very in character that the MCU version introduced her as basically a mutant under another name (with powers that were very similar to Jean Grey's and even a small subplot about the public hating and fearing her) and now she may be moving toward the magic side of the movies.
    A rather respectful recap of the history of her power, though still kinda mad they skipped Nights of Wundagore which is an essential piece IMO.
    The only thing that bothers me is that her “darker than scarlet” – phase is described as a “mental breakdown” instead mentioning that Immortus was influencing her mind.

But I am really glad that “Avengers: The Children’s Crusade” is described and how in retrospect it makes her look a lot less bad in “Avengers Disassembled” and “House of M”. And also have it at least make a little more sense then in the original stories.

Whenever here is another best to worst outfit survey, I might reconsider and put her “darker than scarlet” outfit as the worst to me. But that is a border-case, as I don’t think Wanda would put that on when she is in her right mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Just sharing my "Wanda collection". It's...a bit crowded, I know, but I really tried to fit everything I have collected over the years (not just Wanda though), and only really fit maybe 75-80% of everything! The right side of the cabinet is all Flash stuff.

https://imgur.com/Yibe83s
    https://imgur.com/4rJFjkF
    Haha, first image, love how from the displayed ones the lower one is just leaning/chilling there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Haha, first image, love how from the displayed ones the lower one is just leaning/chilling there
    That particular one is very difficult to stand up on its own, and I haven’t bought any posing stands yet.

Just a quick trivia stuff for you!

I was reading Doctor Strange #386 by Donny Cates, and here's a panel of the Sanctum Sanctorum (now closed for repair) with the contact phone number of Wanda.

The number is hidden, but that easy enough to decipher: 616-555-1644 (the area code is 616 like the universe, the classic 555 prefix used in movies, and 1644 for... I don't really know!)

Click the pictures to enlarge them:

20190727_210855.jpg Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by Morsoth; 07-27-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    That particular one is very difficult to stand up on its own, and I haven’t bought any posing stands yet.
    I had the same issue with the “Scarlet Witch” Legacy-Figure (All-Father Odin Series), and hence “stolen” one from my “Asuka Langley Soryu” Figure, so the latter has to lean since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post

I was reading Doctor Strange #386 by Donny Cates, and here's a panel of the Sanctum Sanctorum (now closed for repair) with the contact phone number of Wanda.

The number is hidden, but that easy enough to decipher: 616-555-1644 (the area code is 616 like the universe, the classic 555 prefix used in movies, and 1644 for... I don't really know!)

That's very amusing! Thank you for that! I tried looking to see if it's relevant to Wanda and Vision's address in Leonia, NJ, but no deal. It could be a more vague reference to the year she debuted, ('64).
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

she is a mutant in marvel ultimate alliance <3
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    she is a mutant in marvel ultimate alliance <3
    Yeah that came out when the site profiles were released. I just think they don't know that she's been retconned. Because Team Ninja also had her as an X-Men on their site. But when the game came out, it wasn't an association.

sorry for the quality but this could be awesome

What is it?

is a fanmade roster for an avengers vs x men game

is a fanmade roster for an avengers vs x men game
    Oh, wasn't really fond of the comics event. But if they make it more interesting than ignoring years of Phoenix lore, go for it. Marvel needs more games that aren't mobile.

I think what we are most likely to see soon is whatever these other games are that Crystal Dynamics are working on. It's said that after Avengers, it will be GotG, F4 and X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post

for some reason 1644 sounds familiar

Extraordinary Member

Could use more consistent art styles for characters IMO, I mean cover art and actual comic panel art don't always mix well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah that came out when the site profiles were released. I just think they don't know that she's been retconned. Because Team Ninja also had her as an X-Men on their site. But when the game came out, it wasn't an association.
    Let's just face the facts...she's supposed to be a mutant and this sham has went on too far.