Page 173 of 234 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Accidental retcons are still retcons.
    and a product of bad research

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Gallery of Wanda's costume variations.

Extraordinary Member

Well, it's recently rumored that two dead characters may return in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, as usual, people expect a lot of random people from it.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, it's recently rumored that two dead characters may return in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, as usual, people expect a lot of random people from it.
    It’s almost as if people think Wanda is Santa Claus and come to her with a Wishlist:

Bring us the Mutants …
    Bring us the Young Avengers …
    Bring us this character …
    Bring us that character …

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    It’s almost as if people think Wanda is Santa Claus and come to her with a Wishlist:

Bring us the Mutants …
    Dear Ms Maximoff
    I have been a good boy this year and I would like the following things for Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

Bring us the Mutants …
    lol it might be all the red costuming.

Here is another poll over at the X-Forums
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ff-controversy

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Idk. A Year in the Life was pretty fun.
    The WhatNow ? Haha, sorry, that apparently is one of the stories that I haven’t read yet, haven’t even heard about it. So if anyone can give me a bit more clue what that is, that would be great.

Even asking for that landed in my loop …

Extraordinary Member

"A Year in the Life" is just the title they gave to the collected edition of the Vision & the Scarlet Witch 12-issue maxi-series.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    "A Year in the Life" is just the title they gave to the collected edition of the Vision & the Scarlet Witch 12-issue maxi-series.
    Oh, ok, that I have read. I liked it a lot. It just doesn’t struck me as particularly funny.

Thanks for the super-quick answer.

Extraordinary Member

Another month of solicits with no Wanda except on variant covers and/or covers of books she doesn't appear in.

I would say 2020 has to be better but I'm just too annoyed. With the possible exception of her solo, Marvel has mishandled the character over and over again since "Avengers vs. X-Men": in "Uncanny Avengers" she mostly fought with Rogue and decided Wonder Man was her true love for no reason; in "Secret Empire" she was possessed by someone else the entire event; in "No Road Home" she was OK but made no character progress whatsoever; and now she's been gone from the comics for months again with no prospect of her either repairing old relationships or developing new ones.

I know every fan has stories of their favorite character being mishandled, but I think this is something special.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Another month of solicits with no Wanda except on variant covers and/or covers of books she doesn't appear in.

I would say 2020 has to be better but I'm just too annoyed. With the possible exception of her solo, Marvel has mishandled the character over and over again since "Avengers vs. X-Men": in "Uncanny Avengers" she mostly fought with Rogue and decided Wonder Man was her true love for no reason; in "Secret Empire" she was possessed by someone else the entire event; in "No Road Home" she was OK but made no character progress whatsoever; and now she's been gone from the comics for months again with no prospect of her either repairing old relationships or developing new ones.

I know every fan has stories of their favorite character being mishandled, but I think this is something special.
    Your post reminds me of another fan who loves Enchantress and her appearances have been very little for years.

I always thought Enchantress was Wanda's #1 for from early on, and should come back to fight Wanda regularly. But no such luck! Wanda is so much stronger these days and more skilled, Amora would be baffled at her abilities.

Extraordinary Member

I think an Amora fan would have more reason to be depressed, since she's always been kind of underused right from the beginning. Wanda has been a regular more often (it helps to be a hero rather than a villain I guess), it's just that she had that multi-year gap in the '00s when no one could use her, and that is still affecting her to this day.