Page 32 of 234 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    Indeed Thank You BeWitchery For Informing the Thread!

Our Wanda has made it to the FINAL FOUR, THE FINAL FOUR of the ALLSTAR Marvel-Popularity-Tournament!

I am Very Impressed and Very Happy Our Wanda as made it so FAR and is one of the Top Four at this Point! =D

But Lets Not Fall behind either, She is up against Storm Now, So Please Our Wanda Needs Your Vote if you choose to vote for her over Storm, but It is Your Choice whoever you choose!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-6

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What's your favorite Wanda power signature?
    I don't mind as long as she's doing some amazing with them.

Looks like fun

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Looks like fun
    I hope that Wanda will show Conan she is more than a helpless "wench" as she was called last issue....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I hope that Wanda will show Conan she is more than a helpless "wench" as she was called last issue....
    It is VERY GOOD to see you back on CBR Daedra My Friend, Been To Long, Welcome Back!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is VERY GOOD to see you back on CBR Daedra My Friend, Been To Long, Welcome Back!!!
    hey thank you CJ, you are very kind as always, I'm spending some much needed free time with my family in Italy, I love coming out of lurkerdom whenever possible. It's great to see you as energetic as ever.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The preview above does show Wanda dealing with some soldiers, so it is likely she is already showing Conan she can handle herself

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The preview above does show Wanda dealing with some soldiers, so it is likely she is already showing Conan she can handle herself
    repetita iuvant

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    My take is more like drawing energy to power up Chaos Magic (functioning like an engine), since she has been plugged into different energy source and do grand stuff.
    Chaos magic working as an "engine", that's interesting, kinda like it was used to bridge the gap between celtic and norse magic by morgan le fay? or used the "life force" to power wanda rewriting of reality?

Extraordinary Member

I was hoping for some Arkon jokes, let her cheer up a bit.
    Also considering Arkon and comic version of Conan are both created by Roy Thomas. It would be funny if Wanda refer to Arkon as "Conan's older bro" or something like that.

Extraordinary Member

Chaos magic working as an "engine", that's interesting, kinda like it was used to bridge the gap between celtic and norse magic by morgan le fay? or used the "life force" to power wanda rewriting of reality?
    Yeah, that is my take at least.
    Since Wanda has used different power source to warp Reality and stuff. (After the Twilight Sword, she also used the energy provided by her teammates to blast Morgan.)
    So IMO Chaos Magic is more like an Engine that can use multiple forms of energy to reach certain effects than being the energy source itself.
    As for bridging two kinds of magic, I think it's Wanda's mutant (or say genetic based power post-AXIS), which makes her a conduit/wire for different energy types. (Since Agatha in Busiek's run said her OG mutant power coulf just be Energy Manipulation.)
    Essentially her genetic power and Chaos Magic function like conduit and engine, with optional " battery" choices.

hey thank you CJ, you are very kind as always, I'm spending some much needed free time with my family in Italy, I love coming out of lurkerdom whenever possible. It's great to see you as energetic as ever.
    Thanks for the Nice Words Daedra and it is Good to Be Spending so much of your time with your Family!

Indeed been busy myself with Family and Personal Projects keeping myself from CBR more then I like, but at least we are using our time Grandly!

Always Positive to see you My Friend and I Visited Italy back in 2014 with My Family and My Family is all of Italian Heritage, I Loved Italy so Much, So Beautiful!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That's some great visual design. Also it kinda look likes she is forming a small galatic cloud or something.