Page 10 of 234 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Mico Suayan's giant Avengers: No Road Home #1-3 Cover Triptych
    Attachment 76685Attachment 76685
    Those are Just Plain PORTAL Levels of INCREDIBLE, Thank You WitchFan for Sharing Those!!!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-11-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Wanda by Thony Silas.

Attachment 76676
    I Always will Truly LOVE Wanda's BATTLE DRESS Look from Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1, Thanks For This Winterboy!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Scarlet Spider Witch by Nick Butch
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrbBZOuh0hx/?hl=en
    AWESOMENESS, I hope in a Spiderverse Story One Day their IS a Spider~Wanda who's powers are based on Chaos Magic, That be a Helping of Multiverse Magical Wanda Greatness!!!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Wanda by Thony Silas.
    Attachment 76676
    I can’t help but mention over and over again that her outfit of Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 is my favorite one

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

I suppose the “Wolverine and the X-Men” Genoshan Princess remains the best adaptation in animation.

I second that, also again and again.

Extraordinary Member

Well, being the best animation version is not really a very difficult level to pass.
    Also that is a very nice angle to show more details of Wanda's UA outfit.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I can’t help but mention over and over again that her outfit of Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 is my favorite one :-)

I second that, also again and again.
    Keep Mentioning it over and over cause I Completely Agree with you, the Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1 or what I call Wanda's BATTLE DRESS look is one my Top 3 Favorite Looks for Our Wanda of All Times and I like the Factor that that outfit is Your Favorites of Wanda's and I can see Why Probability010! =)

My favourite Wanda look will always be the Alan Davis look

AWESOMENESS, I hope in a Spiderverse Story One Day their IS a Spider~Wanda who's powers are based on Chaos Magic, That be a Helping of Multiverse Magical Wanda Greatness!!!
    That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Mico Suayan's giant Avengers: No Road Home #1-3 Cover Triptych
    Attachment 76685Attachment 76685
    We need a higher resolution.
    Like, right now
    Might have to wait until its published.
    It's so great to see Wanda being portrayed as a major player in an event.
    I speculated that on the very right, upper, is their main opponent, “Nyx, the Queen of Night”.
    I think it’s the same or at least similar to Red Sonja’s main opponent in her movie. It’s weird, but in a good way, to go back to that movie and imagine “That’s the one Wanda is up against”.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    We need a higher resolution.
    Like, right now
    Might have to wait until its published.
    It's so great to see Wanda being portrayed as a major player in an event.
    I speculated that on the very right, upper, is their main opponent, “Nyx, the Queen of Night”.
    I think it’s the same or at least similar to Red Sonja’s main opponent in her movie. It’s weird, but in a good way, to go back to that movie and imagine “That’s the one Wanda is up against”.
    Agree we need a bigger pic

Found this not long ago, another thing I thought I would never see, someone cosplaying my favorite outfit of hers. The in-costume part starts at 3:14

... the Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1 or what I call Wanda's BATTLE DRESS look ...
    That’s a good designation. I like that
    Frankly, I had never been sure if that was supposed to be a dress or a coat.

I've been thinking lately about how they could introduce magic into Wanda's powers in the MCU without it being made into a retcon, and how it could actually be the plot for the upcoming streaming series. Endgame could end with the stones being destroyed, which could affect Wanda's power since her link to the mind stone would be severed. The Russos have described Wanda's power as a more chaotic version of Strange's since they're both essentially doing the same thing: pulling energy from other dimensions. This could mean Wanda already have some degree of familiarity with magic, although mostly self taught. Either by chance or Strange's doing Wanda could meet Agatha and receive proper magical training from her. Going from having powers given to her by Hydra experiments to earning a new power from training could become a major theme for the show. In order for it to not feel like another origin story they could throw a occult mystery in the mix.

They could even introduce the tiara to show her status as a magic user, although I would prefer for it to be purely symbolic, a item that has been used by other witches before for example, not some actual magical object to boost her powers as it would take away from her earning her magic on her own merit. The one problem I see with this is that it would be a required viewing for watchers to understand why she has new powers, it could be fixed somewhat by having her be a supporting character in the next Doctor Strange movie, where her training with Agatha would be mentioned to have ended and that she'd receive further tutelage from Strange.
    ~Magic happens
    but only if you are open to the possibility
    that what makes the earth go round
    is the same exact thing that makes us believe in each other~

Extraordinary Member

Well, it would be strange if it's Strange's doing since why would he? (Also she got her power before Stephen started his magic training in MCU) And Wanda's power is not Strange's profession.
    Agatha is the obvious choice, still I want her power more bound to herself than knowledge.

If they were to introduce magic to MCU Wanda, I would prefer it to be the legacy idea. That she inherited from her mother and Agatha (who could be a family friend) helps her.