Page 33 of 234 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Well let’s hope CJ. We shall see. As it is seems Storm is gonna take it. Hoping for more votes this weekend.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-6

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ;4254269
    Well let’s hope CJ. We shall see. As it is seems Storm is gonna take it. Hoping for more votes this weekend.
    Thanks So Much BeWitchery for being such a Caring Wanda Fan!

Indeed Both Ladies are Amazing Ladies of Marvel, So Far as I am Typing this Post the vote is a Dead Heat which I am Honestly Impressed by that our Wanda is Keeping up with Storm !

As of the Last vote with Wiccan, I think by my keeping track of the vote Wanda is +1, but I could be wrong, it is That close!

But we have to Stop and Realize just how Amazing this is, It is Very Impressive because of How Mega Positively Popular Storm is and has Always Earned to Be! IMO it show Just how POSITIVELY Far Our Wanda has Come in Love in the Fandom and Positively Viewed By Many Fans!

Just this Alone Warms My Heart Greatly!

But Also Yes, Please Anyone that has not voted yet don't miss you Chance!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Agreed it’s pretty awesome. I had jusstttt counted them as tied. Let’s see what happens. I am happy though. Storm is also a fave of mine and so massively popular - this was/is great for Wanda.
    Last edited by BeWitchery; 03-16-2019 at 04:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I don't remember previous outcomes of those popularity tournament, but Wanda did pretty well this time with all things considered.
    I mostly vote for Storm, I don't know much about her, but my friend is a dedicated fan, also mystical/Elder God connection is a natural plus, so I mostly vote for her in earlier threads.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    Agreed it’s pretty awesome. I had jusstttt counted them as tied. Let’s see what happens. I am happy though. Storm is also a fave of mine and so massively popular - this was/is great for Wanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I don't remember previous outcomes of those popularity tournament, but Wanda did pretty well this time with all things considered.
    I mostly vote for Storm, I don't know much about her, but my friend is a dedicated fan, also mystical/Elder God connection is a natural plus, so I mostly vote for her in earlier threads.
    Very Much Indeed, it Truly Warms My Heart with how FAR Wanda has come with Love from the CBR and Marvel Fanbase in the past few years with how much she has been threw.

Also it Warms my heart the Wanda Fans like you both BeWitchery, MaximoffTrash and many other that show so much love for her and fandom, Thank You!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wonderful.

I took a sketch from Marcio Abreu and decided to color it for fun. I claim no rights to the original sketch nor the colored version. I only did this as a hobby and a way to pass the time. I hope you guys like it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I took a sketch from Marcio Abreu and decided to color it for fun. I claim no rights to the original sketch nor the colored version. I only did this as a hobby and a way to pass the time. I hope you guys like it.

Nice work, I like what you did with the smoke.

Nicely done

Talking Incredible!!!!!

OMG You DID ALL OF THIS Coloring Keyotheseasons, This is BEYOND, BEYOND AMAZING!!!!! =D

It is GORGEOUS, the Level of Detail is out of this World, the different and on point shades of the Coloring, the Lighting and the Shadows in Magnificent, You have Incredible Talent!

Thank You So Much for this, it is Patriot and Poster Level Amazing!!! =D

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It was good to see a spotlight issue for Wanda with her as the narrator.

It's interesting to see how the writers are doubling down on her as a full-fledged sorceress. This is one of the few times I can remember seeing her recite a rhyming spell the way Strange often does.
    Might be a little late, but I’d like too express how amazed I am by “No Road Home issue 5”. How Wanda combined what she was (still) capable of and Spectrum’s capabilities was outright genius! Also she effectively took charge of the fraction of the team nearby her. The only quarrel that I had was her saying “I have no plan”. There I was thinking: “She has a plan – she’s executing the plan right now!”. But on second thought I assume now that she meant no real plan beyond acquiring the Soul Shard – only her version of “Anywhere but here”.

I just wanted to look up what exactly Sigils are, and was a bit surprised that there is an article about Chaos Magic on Wikipedia. Yet under Pop Culture there is no mention of the Scarlet Witch, not even of Chthon.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The preview above does show Wanda dealing with some soldiers, so it is likely she is already showing Conan she can handle herself
    And while being bling, no less. I hope the Giant Monster that appears in the last page of the preview will provide her a target where she can be sure she can’t miss. That might give Conan a slight idea of what she is capable of. At least he has already recognized that she is a Witch – and seems to have no problem with that. Funny how he called her “Red Witch”. Missed opportunity for her to correct that – albeit sure not as harsh as when Mojo called her “Crimson Witch” in “Wolverine and the X-Men”, that was a completely different Situation.

Director Megan McDonnell will be working on the Vision and the Scarlet Witch series. She confirmed that herself in a podcast.

D13M-XSWwAUb0rz.jpg
    Wanda and Zatanna

Another Wanda and Zatanna picture
    D13M-XOX0AMmzOa.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Director Megan McDonnell will be working on the Vision and the Scarlet Witch series. She confirmed that herself in a podcast.

D13M-XSWwAUb0rz.jpg
    Wanda and Zatanna
    I thought she is a writer?