Page 36 of 234 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    To be precise, these panels are not from Brian Michael Bendis’s “House of M”, but from the much less known “House of M Vol. 2”. *That* one was actually fun. It was done by Dennis Hopeless, who would later write the Wanda-centric “Jean Grey #7”. I guess you know all this, I just want to clarify for everyone.
    yhea that's actually the more palatable house of m, that's why I choose it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Attachment 79896
    I consider this image from No Road Home 5 to be iconic.
    I rather go with this :

SW_Spell0000.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's a real bummer. We'll have to wait then for someone else to want to write her. Or for her to show up in random appearances, yet again.
    Make the "No Road Home" title just kinda ironic.

Extraordinary Member

Here it is:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...ome-6-spoilers
    Wanda and Conan like each other
    Hopefully they just give each other a friendly hug instead.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    This is my last (lol I think?) post for it but it’s tied up so vote for Wanda if you can!!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Round-6/page4Attachment 79952
    Indeed Thanks for the Reminder of the VOTE BeWitchery, You Do Great in Supporting Wanda!

Indeed Remember all Those of you who Still Want to vote but have not yet the time is almost Up and Wanda NEEDS ALL the Votes she can Get so Please go to the Link below or Above the Quotes by BeWitchery and Support Our Magical Goddess!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-6
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hopefully the results will be soon, the wait is annoying

Extraordinary Member

About NRH issue 6
    spoilers:

1. Dislike for not including any Arkon joke from Wanda's part. /s
    2. Dislike for not letting Wanda wear that fancy cloak, Conan officially a girl's worst partner to go shopping with. /s
    3. I expect them to run into Set's Serpent dudes but we get mentions of Oshtur's bird people and bird city, not bad I guess.
    Overall a solid issue with the nice extended length to see more Wanda, the handling of Conan/Wanda's romantic bait is acceptable, though I just prefer them doing light-hearted stuff like... trolling Arkon?
    end of spoilers

Wanda is back to wearing red boots again. The boots appeared on her feet out of nowhere.

Wanda is back to wearing red boots again. The boots appeared on her feet out of nowhere.
    It's magic

BANNED

Well I’m not sure what’s gonna happen they are tied. Or storm is up 1 actually I think.

BANNED

Thanks everyone who voted. Unless Wanda gets around 4 more votes it’s done. Thank everyone for voting tho. It was a great showing.

Hey folks. BeWitchery created 3 extra accounts just to give extra votes for their clear favorite in that tournament. Now they're on a forced vacation for a week. Don't know or care what the results are, but I just thought everyone should know that.

The lesson: Don't let something you enjoy on the forums compromise your judgment and make you break site rules. Thanks.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-20-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Hey folks. BeWitchery created 3 extra accounts just to give extra votes for their clear favorite in that tournament. Now they're on a forced vacation for a week. Don't know or care what the results are, but I just thought everyone should know that.

The lesson: Don't let something you enjoy on the forums compromise your judgment and make you break site rules. Thanks.
    I am Sorry to Hear that Conn Seanery Sir, Fans should be Enthusiastic about Supporting our Favorite Lady but not at the expanse of breaking rules or site ethics. I want to encourage More ethical behavior as well to reflect both CBR well and our Fandom as well in a good light. Thanks for the Updated Conn Seanery.

I want to encourage too when BeWitchery, when you do come back after the time off that you are still considered our friend and fellow fan, you fandom is welcomed, just follow the rules and ethics and that is good like our Mods say. You are still my friend and after this time off I look forward to seeing you back my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am Sorry to Hear that Conn Seanery Sir, Fans should be Enthusiastic about Supporting our Favorite Lady but not at the expanse of breaking rules or site ethics. I want to encourage More ethical behavior as well to reflect both CBR well and our Fandom as well in a good light. Thanks for the Updated Conn Seanery.

I want to encourage too when BeWitchery, when you do come back after the time off that you are still considered our friend and fellow fan, you fandom is welcomed, just follow the rules and ethics and that is good like our Mods say. You are still my friend and after this time off I look forward to seeing you back my friend.
    Seconded, who hasn't been caught with the hand in the coocky jar at least once?! Altough I'm sad to see BeWitchery banned for a while this was kinda funny, just be back soon Bw and lets have a laugh together about a good lesson learned, also some of you guys take these contests way too seriously 😂🤔
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”