Page 175 of 234 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3507
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Scarlet Witch : Marvel Ulltimate Alliance 3
    by BLACKrangers123

https://www.deviantart.com/blackrang...ce-3-813667789

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While I feel Wanda should no longer to tied down by the negatives of the past and should be able to and has moved on well from those moments of contention over HoM;

If Wanda did get involved in House of X's story I mostly would want to see her helping the Krakoa Nation in repowering more mutants like she started in Children's Crusade and mostly in the aftermath of AvX. As long as it is positive for Wanda's character and leads to growth with other X-Men characters positively, I be interested in that at least.
    This has annoyed me a lot ever since AvsX, Wanda repowered and reactived nearly all of Earth's mutants at the end of AvsX with Hope, yet no-one seems to mention it and HOX seems to suggest that somehow there are still depowered mutants which shouldn't happen. It just goes to show that writers like to focus on the negetive aspects of characters rather than the positives.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    This has annoyed me a lot ever since AvsX, Wanda repowered and reactived nearly all of Earth's mutants at the end of AvsX with Hope, yet no-one seems to mention it and HOX seems to suggest that somehow there are still depowered mutants which shouldn't happen. It just goes to show that writers like to focus on the negetive aspects of characters rather than the positives.
    Or Mutants' weird need for “we are hated and oppressed” narrative. If we personalize franchise, X-franchise would be like a super masochist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    If she gets involved, will Wanda reject the X-men's sort of cult they have now.
    Well, speaking of cult.
    I had this weird idea about some Chthon/Darkhold cultists wishing to be free of their curse and burden.
    And they somehow see Wanda as their savior figure since she can be like that “holy child who will sacrifice herself for mankind”.
    And it will be a story flavored with some dark humor with Wanda annoyed and chased around by people who want her to be the symbol of their cult seeking redemption.
    Like a constant contrast between Wanda just wanting to do things like a prefessional yet the cultists always exaggerate her deeds and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Or Mutants' weird need for “we are hated and oppressed” narrative. If we personalize franchise, X-franchise would be like a super masochist.
    Well the X-Men fight super masochists (Anti-Mutant Bigots). Still Marvel afraid to move the X-Men forward and let them and humanity work together.

She didn't. The depowered mutants stayed depowered. They ignited the gene in new people. Also mothervine restored the xgene for some depowred mutants. But even now some are still depowered

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She didn't. The depowered mutants stayed depowered. They ignited the gene in new people. Also mothervine restored the xgene for some depowred mutants. But even now some are still depowered
    That's just lazy writing from the X-Writers and X-Editors, given there were two major events that could have repowered mutants. Logically there should be no depowered mutants

That's just lazy writing from the X-Writers and X-Editors, given there were two major events that could have repowered mutants. Logically there should be no depowered mutants
    Nope Hope and Wanda couldn't repower the depowered ones. They couod only ignite it in people who had not had theirs activated yet.

Dani Moonstar was depowered only up until recently when the Phalanx came to her. Not even mothervine reported her. There's about 100,000 depowered mutants still. Even genetic samples were depowered. Out of the 16 million dead mutants in genosha only 1 million had mutant DNA after decimation so Selene could only use 1 million

What Hope and Wanda did was lift the block on the human genome. Cause she prevented future mutant births with her spell as per Exodus. And the human genome was affected as well

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nope Hope and Wanda couldn't repower the depowered ones. They couod only ignite it in people who had not had theirs activated yet.

Dani Moonstar was depowered only up until recently when the Phalanx came to her. Not even mothervine reported her. There's about 100,000 depowered mutants still. Even genetic samples were depowered. Out of the 16 million dead mutants in genosha only 1 million had mutant DNA after decimation so Selene could only use 1 million
    Like I said lazy writing, they could ahve easily repowered them all with either AvsX or Secret Wars.

A Twitter pic
    EE1LksbU8AIDTWC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A Twitter pic
    EE1LksbU8AIDTWC.jpg
    Makes her look like she can control fire...

Jim Zub saying Wanda and Janet are 2 of his favorite avengers.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Wanda appears a couple of times in “History of the Marvel Universe #3”. Hits the main points of that timeframe, I think. Nicely drawn

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

I want him to write more of Wanda. He seems to be a save choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

Wanda and Wasp a new book by Jim Zub