I don't know what Chtohn is but that was funny.

So.

The next book I actually read when she appeared was Uncanny Avengers in Marvel NOW right after Avengers vs X-Men. She quietly visited Xavier's grave, and Rogue found her first. She's had enough because she's been blamed and treated unfairly, but then some random animal men happened and they were taken. Then later it was revealed that Red Skull has Xavier's corpse and stole his brain and kicked off the AXIS plot for the next year.

AUG120550_1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

So a ton of things just happened. I was knee deep in DC reading New 52 at that time and when NOW came out I wanted to see how things were going in Marvel. I already knew some important points from Avengers vs X-Men happened but I thought with NOW they're gonna start with clean slate. Well, some books do, but picking up that one was kind of a mistake because it's a direct continuation. I picked it up because all the cover characters are people I already know.

I'm intrigued with the plot and what Red Skull was going to do, and it's not hard to catch up on the info, but I know somewhere along the way I'm gonna get confused, and I prefer to read what happened before anyway, so I decided not to continue.