Page 201 of 234 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3507
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, I think that had been revealed months ago.
    Yeah, all these “News Sites” just bring the same news again. Just a little while ago they brought again the story of Lizzie’s casting for “Game of Thrones”, only using for Daenerys her family name instead, maybe hoping that no one notices it’s the same news

Its about time something new happens, to feed the demand of the masses

At least that fun little discussion is new:

I think it's the needing clicks that drives everything. Because it's either recycled, or it's lists that don't make sense to make people react for clicks.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    How would we feel about short hair Wanda?
    I could imagine that Wanda’s hair is not actually short, but only tied together somehow. And that during the whole time that she is in that “fake” ideal reality – assuming that’s what its gonna be. Then, when she faces reality, in a symbolic gesture she could open up her hair, and for the first time take the name Scarlet Witch.

In an interview not long ago, I thought Lizzie would had cut her hair short, but turned out she had only tied it together.

Of course I know it means nothing for the MCU, but due to the comics I also only associate bad things to Wanda having short hair. The only I can think of is the “Dark Scarlet Witch” stuff during “West Coast Avengers” of whom I only like her final moment, and her slutty outfit from Force Works, which sadly went over to her first solo series.

If we only get snippets from the actors like just from “Falcon and the Winter Soldier”, then we could at least determine if Lizzie would had cut her hair short (Except if she cut it right before the shooting and then wears a Wig all the time , but what would be the point of that ?).

Edit: That’s the interview I meant, totally looks at first glance as if her hair is short:

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Last edited by Probability010; 11-08-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Digibash Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...itch-819691315

Extraordinary Member

To keep this thread alive during Wanda's enforced hibernation: This article on the Disney+ service mentions the WandaVision series and when the actors found out about it.

Disney+ would be Marvel’s chance to tell more of those stories. In April 2018, when the cast of Avengers: Infinity War was in town for the film’s premiere, Feige convened a meeting to talk up his ideas. His audience included Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki, and Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, who portray Wanda Maximoff (aka the Scarlet Witch) and the Vision. Among other ideas, Feige laid out his plans for the Loki series and another called WandaVision, focused on the other two characters, who are romantically entwined. Everyone, he says, was stoked.

Feige was more nervous about his pitch to Jeremy Renner, who plays The Avengers’ Hawkeye. Marvel had a deal for Renner to star in a movie based on the character, but Feige wanted to turn the project into a Disney+ series. Renner turned out to be fine with the change. “He totally got it and said, ‘Let’s do it,’ ” Feige recalls. (Renner didn’t respond to a request for comment.)

He declines to discuss the budget for the shows—including reports Disney is spending as much as $25 million per episode on some Marvel shows, more than HBO is believed to have spent during the final season of Game of Thrones. He does drop one little morsel, though. If you want to understand everything in future Marvel movies, he says, you’ll probably need a Disney+ subscription, because events from the new shows will factor into forthcoming films such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The Scarlet Witch will be a key character in that movie, and Feige points out that the Loki series will tie in, too. “I’m not sure we’ve actually acknowledged that before,” he says. “But it does.”

I recall that during the press conference for Infinity War Elizabeth Olsen started half-jokingly pleading with Kevin Feige to bring her back. I'm not sure if that was before or after she found out about the series but I do recall Paul Bettany saying that when they called him in for the pitch meeting he thought Feige was going to fire him.

I certainly did think Wanda had a major chance of being retired from the MCU altogether or at least relegated to minor parts, so while there's a lot that could go wrong with her portrayals I'm glad she gets to be a top-billed character in a couple of projects. Olsen is way too good an actress for the undemanding parts she's had in the MCU up to now, so I hope we get to see what she can do.

It sucks that they are trying to maing Disney + Mandatory

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

[...]

I recall that during the press conference for Infinity War Elizabeth Olsen started half-jokingly pleading with Kevin Feige to bring her back. I'm not sure if that was before or after she found out about the series but I do recall Paul Bettany saying that when they called him in for the pitch meeting he thought Feige was going to fire him.

I certainly did think Wanda had a major chance of being retired from the MCU altogether or at least relegated to minor parts, so while there's a lot that could go wrong with her portrayals I'm glad she gets to be a top-billed character in a couple of projects. Olsen is way too good an actress for the undemanding parts she's had in the MCU up to now, so I hope we get to see what she can do.
    I remember that press conference. It had pretty much all actors and producers assembled. When asked what about a Scarlet Witch movie (those were the rumors at that time) Lizzie replied with her usual “House of M” suggestion ( *sigh* ), then she said to Feige that she doesn’t need her own movie and plead to just bring her (character) back again and again. I am very certain that this interview was after Infinity War. Because while it was generally assumed that the “snapped” characters will be back, I always said that it can’t be ruled out that the producers do something actual crazy. Therefore, I was looking for every hint that Lizzie will be in Endgame (like her Stuntdouble CC Ice being enlisted for that movie). Consequently, the “bring me back” part really caught my attention.

Back then I found the way Lizzie talked to Kevin Feige weirdly submissive. Now it makes most sense to me to assume she was kidding around while knowing that she will be back and have her own series, but of course wasn’t allowed a say either.

This article seems to contradict what Lizzie and Paul said, that they were brought to Feige’s office individually. In case of doubt here I would believe Feige, as in their recent interviews the actors don’t seem all that serious to begin with.

I guess the next big chance for Wanda afterwards would be an A-Force movie. I am not sure if that thing would be worth its trouble, yet I am kinda hoping that its gonna happen, just for the chance of Wanda being in there. It’s a bit of a stretch, but I think If Feige is considering such a movie, he might in consequence watch out that Wanda is still *usable* after “WandaVision” and “Strange 2” – which includes her not being ridiculously overpowered.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It sucks that they are trying to maing Disney + Mandatory
    I doubt it really will be to understand the movies. You don't even really need to see other movies to understand the new one, and sometimes it actually makes things worse (like how Thor suddenly acts and talks different in "Thor Ragnarok"). It's just marketing, the movies will fill in whatever we need to know via exposition.

However for Wanda fans, Disney+ probably is mandatory anyway, unfortunately.

Found it!
    Lizzie at 16:44

So it was before Infinity War came out. Like, one day before. Maybe back then I found it only afterwards.

But at least Lizzie must have known that her Character got “snapped”, as the shooting was finished months ago.

I think Shuma-Gorath is more powerful than Thanos. Since he could consume dimensions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think Shuma-Gorath is more powerful than Thanos. Since he could consume dimensions.
    I don't think it's ranked based on power levels. I mean Magneto is there, and as powerful as he is, he shouldn't be among likes of Dorm, Shuma.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I don't think it's ranked based on power levels. I mean Magneto is there, and as powerful as he is, he shouldn't be among likes of Dorm, Shuma.
    This is likely true. These lists never make sense to me though. Usually numbered ones are based on rank. This might be based on their personal favorites.

Kei Zama commission

EI7cs6IW4AA6yCq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Kei Zama commission

EI7cs6IW4AA6yCq.jpg
    Wanda's face, eyes, and tiara look absolutely beautiful .