Page 207 of 234 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3507
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I originally restrained myself from posting this, but since we are now knee-deep into it anyway, “Top 10 Nerd” once again, for I find the way they do it entertaining, at 5:58, you know what:

They are bringing up Wanda a lot lately,
    Like really, a lot.
    This isn’t even the most recent one.

At least the host puts some effort into formulating what actually happened instead of the usual and misleading “erased the mutants”. I think she deserves a star-shaped “Well done” button for that. Its only, if it goes on like this, people who don’t read comics will think M-Day is something super awesome that Wanda did.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Because they are not mutants
    None are human. Luna is half mutant and Crystal is his wife. This is when mutants and inhumans sympathized with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    None are human. Luna is half mutant and Crystal is his wife. This is when mutants and inhumans sympathized with each other.
    Luna was human until Son of M. Also the Inhumans sympathized with mutants at first, but later sided with the Black Panther. So it is unlikely Pietro and Crystal even married in the HOM

One of the biggest storylines of Son of M was that Luna had no powers and they didn't want her exposed to terrigen.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    One of the biggest storylines of Son of M was that Luna had no powers and they didn't want her exposed to terrigen.

Her being human was also a big part of Bloodties back in the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    And that will make mutants kin to Werewolves, Vampires, N'Garai and various creatures of Night directly or indirectly created by Chthon.
    Now that I think of it, can Marvel make an AU where "mutants" are a product of Elderitch manipulation than "natural evolution", I would like to see a reality where humans embrace mutants and overjoyed with this gift of mother nature or Lord above whatever only to find out "oops, actually you are all children of our lord and destroyer Chthulu!"
    Oh, Yes, there are so many interesting things one can do with the Mutants. Yet since so many years they are stuck in “Humans hate and fear us”. I’m afraid that in the MCU it will be the same all over again. Now, Kevin Feige said that it will be all different than FOX, but that might just be them having more comic book accurate costumes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Oh, Yes, there are so many interesting things one can do with the Mutants. Yet since so many years they are stuck in “Humans hate and fear us”. I’m afraid that in the MCU it will be the same all over again. Now, Kevin Feige said that it will be all different than FOX, but that might just be them having more comic book accurate costumes.
    Well, I am kinda just thinking about an ironic angle since in the Main Universe some people hate mutants as if they are demons spawns while they are actually not.
    And what if in a reality where Mutants or whatever new human offshoot are welcomed and treated like a "angel race", "chosen ones of god" whatever.(Sorta like in the Boys where Superheroes are hyped in this way.) and in the end they turned out to be actual demon spawns.(Like connected to a Great Old One, evil Elder God, etc.)
    I was just feeling like expressing the view that treating them anything other than "human" will bring some unwanted results.
    And I generally dislike super-powered beings develop god/demon/superiority complex.

Things Wanda say are cultural reverence :

https://www.cbr.com/borderlands-3-ca...war-reference/

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That was a plot hole because she was human because none of her parents were human. So she wouldn't have been modified by the mists because she wasn't inhuman, but they still debated putting her in them. And then they said her father wasn't a mutant, making her an inhuman.

That was a plot hole because she was human because none of her parents were human. So she wouldn't have been modified by the mists because she wasn't inhuman, but they still debated putting her in them. And then they said her father wasn't a mutant, making her an inhuman.
    It wasn't the first time Pietro thought about exposing Luna to the Mists, he was going to do it in Thing Vol 1 #3

Yeah but having superpowered parents doesn't always have to guarantee that you are superpowered. There have been human parents that have had mutant children. No reason why it can't be the other way. You share some of your genes with your relatives but not all.

That totally landed in my loop:

It might be a bit much to ask, but can someone give me name of the run and maybe even issue number of the fights against:

Ahab

Shuma-Gorath

Apocalypse

Also, while I believe that Wanda would defeat Magneto in a fight were none of each has the element of surprise, I have never seen them in a fair one-on-one battle.

Marvel: Alternate Versions Of Scarlet Witch, Ranked
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-scarlet-w...rsions-ranked/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marvel: Alternate Versions Of Scarlet Witch, Ranked
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-scarlet-w...rsions-ranked/
    Not sure why they put AoA that far up there. She didn't even stay alive long enough. Their image of "Ultimates Wanda" is actually Magda in the issue where she had slept with Wolverine *shutters.* Weapon Hex was more Laura than Wanda. Exiles and MC2 should be up further.