Page 118 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Is it too much to ask that she not do another mess up in the MCU? They already had the thing with Crossbones. I want it to be like a catalyst for more magic or magic being expanded on. I'd prefer Wanda found out something is bad about magic or something and need Doctor Strange's help, then her messing up.
    Yeah I would prefer that too. But what they've been saying about the show makes me think we're getting a Wanda who'll try to use magic to fix her life. Like bringing Vision back and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah I would prefer that too. But what they've been saying about the show makes me think we're getting a Wanda who'll try to use magic to fix her life. Like bringing Vision back and etc.
    Yeah that was a rumor. So I won't believe it until they come out with a synopsis. Because there are lots of people online who pretend to have an inside source, but then it comes out that they were lying. It just happened with details for MUA 3.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

The Crossbones thing wasn't really her fault though. Even Cap admitted that it was more his screw-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The Crossbones thing wasn't really her fault though. Even Cap admitted that it was more his screw-up.
    Oh I know. But she's still blamed for it in the story. Cap just sticks up for her. She actually saved more people then if that bomb was just let to go off without interference. But to drive home the whole registration thing, they blamed it all on her.

I completely understand the concern, her costarring in Doctor Strange is great but it worries me that Vision/Bettany wasn't announced in the film as well. Feige said the WandaVision show will be weird and unlike anything the MCU has done and its definitely looking like Wanda playing around with magic and altering reality on some scale - obviously dealing with her trauma.

Ultimately, I'm choosing to remain optimistic because at the end of the day Wanda will be the focus/protagonist of two significant MCU properties and they've said we'll come to understand her side/coming into her own as the Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Omg, CJ! Where have you been? It's good to see you!
    Indeed, Very Good To See you and Talk to You too Again GenericUsername!

Been Busy in Life, Had a out of Town Vaction Finally and combine that with More Family Responsiblities, Work, Outdoors work, Personal Projects and Personal time to Improvemnent myself and a HUGE Movie season this year I have been Busy so Much I lost time to come on. I feel bad too cause I missed CBR and felt bad I just did not get around, Very Sorry about that.

More So cause I have been posting but on other Topics elsewhere at time concerning Dragon Ball Anime, Games and Ribrianne, allot of positives on her, Very Happy but also allot of needless debates, Reminds me of the old days of CBR Debates with Scarlet Witch Dislikes, good things times have changes for the better for our Wanda so Much.

I am Very Proud to see Wanda's Thread and Fandom Doing so well, She Really has one of the best and most loyal Fandoms, It always Warms My Heart and Makes me Proud with how far the Fandom has come along in the past Near Decade.

Much to talk about and catch up with I know, but allot of it is Just How Proud I am of Wanda's character and the pushes she has gotten recently and her Amazing Moment in EndGame!

So Indeed I am trying to finally make more time to comeback on, Love Always to Wanda and Eternal Positives for all Fronts Movies, Games, Comics and More for her Character Always! =)

https://www.deviantart.com/fredianpa...ETCH-805759013

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    I completely understand the concern, her costarring in Doctor Strange is great but it worries me that Vision/Bettany wasn't announced in the film as well. Feige said the WandaVision show will be weird and unlike anything the MCU has done and its definitely looking like Wanda playing around with magic and altering reality on some scale - obviously dealing with her trauma.

Ultimately, I'm choosing to remain optimistic because at the end of the day Wanda will be the focus/protagonist of two significant MCU properties and they've said we'll come to understand her side/coming into her own as the Scarlet Witch.
    Very Well Said Ibara and Nice to meet You and Welcome to Wanda's Thread!

Indeed it is good to Remain on the Positive Sides of these stories, Yes it is important to caution about most any cause you never know, but the MCU has be roughly a Positive Story Universe that even threw Complex and Darker Stories they seem to always allow the Heroes to Remain Positives, with feet of clay yea, but that was always the "Marvel Method" as the Great Stan Lee once said.

We indeed have to Remember and Realize Wanda is being FRONT~&~CENTER in her Own Show, I Mean just 2-3 Years ago who would have EVER thought of That for Out Wanda, Simply Incredible Times we are Living in as Wanda Fans!

Also to be a part of a Major Movie that might deal with other, Very Important Aspects of Wanda in Doctor Strange is Major New to hear out of Comic Con 2019!

So Indeed until we Have to Cross a Bridge of maybe worries if they come we don't cross it until it come upon us is the best way to look at it.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Is there any other comic character's threads that would be so downbeat after so much good news?

I understand it, though, the '00s made us all nervous and also she still isn't anywhere in the comics. Once she starts appearing in something again maybe things will brighten up.

Anyway here is the link to Feige announcing Wanda's presence in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness and here's my rough transcript of what he says:

"When you have a strong sorcerer, it also helps when you have a strong witch, and the Scarlet Witch is appearing in this movie alongside him. Let's bring Lizzie Olsen back out!"
    Last edited by gurkle; 07-21-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Is there any other comic character's threads that would be so downbeat after so much good news?

I understand it, though, the '00s made us all nervous and also she still isn't anywhere in the comics. Once she starts appearing in something again maybe things will brighten up.

Anyway here is the link to Feige announcing Wanda's presence in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness and here's my rough transcript of what he says:

"When you have a strong sorcerer, it also helps when you have a strong witch, and the Scarlet Witch is appearing in this movie alongside him. Let's bring Lizzie Olsen back out!"
    Again, that was something Marvel did to Wanda fans. Not something we are doing to ourselves. I do expect the MCU to treat her better. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna temper expectations. I will stay cautiously optimistic.

I am happy that so many people in general (on social media, etc) are excited to see more Wanda.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Excited about both announcements.

As for Wanda, I wouldn't mind if she messes up but at the end becomes better. Up to this point it just seems like she's using her powers on a whim and not really "mastering" it. Endgame and Infinity War showed her getting better but it's still more of the same telekinesis stuff. Probably she seeks Strange to help master her powers or enhance it *shrugs*

I would like to see more abilities.

I want to see magic expanded upon definitely and some cool looking intra-dimensional beings.

Extraordinary Member

Is it too much to ask that she not do another mess up in the MCU? They already had the thing with Crossbones. I want it to be like a catalyst for more magic or magic being expanded on. I'd prefer Wanda found out something is bad about magic or something and need Doctor Strange's help, than her messing up.
    Or just make it about Wanda's identity, a powerful mystical being, creation of Chthon or Nexus Being that end up with her being chased around in Multiverse with Stephen.
    I mean, do those stories need her to mess up when there is already bunch of nighmare fueling deities/demons wanting to consume your souls and stuff?

That aside, I do want them to make Wanda "scary" with her Elder God connection.

Extraordinary Member

Again, that was something Marvel did to Wanda fans. Not something we are doing to ourselves. I do expect the MCU to treat her better. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna temper expectations. I will stay cautiously optimistic.
    I didn't mean to sound critical. I feel exactly the same way. I can't be completely optimistic because there have been so many wrong turns in the comics and so much waiting for her to get even three lines in a movie.

We now know her MCU version will be getting some actual screen time and that's good. Everything else is still up in the air, so "cautiously optimistic" is the way to go.

I just wonder if there are other character fans who feel like this. Probably Wally West fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I didn't mean to sound critical. I feel exactly the same way. I can't be completely optimistic because there have been so many wrong turns in the comics and so much waiting for her to get even three lines in a movie.

We now know her MCU version will be getting some actual screen time and that's good. Everything else is still up in the air, so "cautiously optimistic" is the way to go.

I just wonder if there are other character fans who feel like this. Probably Wally West fans.
    Yeah, definitely Wally West fans, haha.