Page 31 of 234 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

What's your favorite Wanda power signature?

Pink blobs

or these bubble things

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I also like that they kinda use different color and visual component for her delicate spell casting (light blue sigils) and more regular attacks (red energy.)
    It's not like necessarily making Wanda's power more specific, but in my mind the writer is differentiate two branches of power of Wanda. (Just wishful thinking on my part.)
    I think it was blue because of Spectrum's powers

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What's your favorite Wanda power signature?

Pink blobs

or these bubble things

I think it was blue because of Spectrum's powers
    Can I 2 not listed? I liked the old glow around Wanda's hands and the ones where she "shot" a hex beam. If not those, I like the circle, but only one, around her hands.

eldritch energies ranging from magenta to deep red
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

I'll go with the blobs. The circles/bubbles always looked awkward, like they were taking "hex spheres" too literally, and they didn't feel like they had any force. She needs to be able to zap stuff really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can I 2 not listed? I liked the old glow around Wanda's hands and the ones where she "shot" a hex beam. If not those, I like the circle, but only one, around her hands.
    Huge magic blasts like this?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Huge magic blasts like this?

Yes! Perfect examples.

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

also the reality deconstruction in house of m:

afd204763856b12044f28929bd4111d3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    also the reality deconstruction in house of m:

afd204763856b12044f28929bd4111d3.jpg
    Omg I loved her in X-men legends 2. That's the move where she turns people into boxes right. I hope it comes back in the new MUA but they might give it to Strange again. And yeah the legos are cool too

I always loved Wanda's powers when described as a meeting of the world of magic and the world of science, the mutant ability to manipulate chaos magic ...... seriously how cool is that?!

there was a exiles issue with a male scarlet witch, I really loved how the power signature was drawn, he was shown using some kind of molecular magic :

wolv-brothermutant.jpg

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Blobs, or say the more chaotic and unformed look.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I always loved Wanda's powers when described as a meeting of the world of magic and the world of science, the mutant ability to manipulate chaos magic ...... seriously how cool is that?!

there was a exiles issue with a male scarlet witch, I really loved how the power signature was drawn, he was shown using some kind of molecular magic :

wolv-brothermutant.jpg
    My take is more like drawing energy to power up Chaos Magic (functioning like an engine), since she has been plugged into different energy source and do grand stuff.

Elizabeth Olsen and her stunt double from Age of Ultron
    D1pAYoVW0AIi7pP.jpg

I prefer the bubbles/circles for her powers personally. Though I'm not very particular with the look of her powers as long as it looks cool and powerful.