Page 175 of 193 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2881
  1. #2611
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,722

    Smile

    Scarlet Witch : Marvel Ulltimate Alliance 3
    by BLACKrangers123


    https://www.deviantart.com/blackrang...ce-3-813667789

    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

  2. #2612
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While I feel Wanda should no longer to tied down by the negatives of the past and should be able to and has moved on well from those moments of contention over HoM;

    If Wanda did get involved in House of X's story I mostly would want to see her helping the Krakoa Nation in repowering more mutants like she started in Children's Crusade and mostly in the aftermath of AvX. As long as it is positive for Wanda's character and leads to growth with other X-Men characters positively, I be interested in that at least.
    This has annoyed me a lot ever since AvsX, Wanda repowered and reactived nearly all of Earth's mutants at the end of AvsX with Hope, yet no-one seems to mention it and HOX seems to suggest that somehow there are still depowered mutants which shouldn't happen. It just goes to show that writers like to focus on the negetive aspects of characters rather than the positives.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  3. #2613
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    This has annoyed me a lot ever since AvsX, Wanda repowered and reactived nearly all of Earth's mutants at the end of AvsX with Hope, yet no-one seems to mention it and HOX seems to suggest that somehow there are still depowered mutants which shouldn't happen. It just goes to show that writers like to focus on the negetive aspects of characters rather than the positives.
    Or Mutants' weird need for “we are hated and oppressed” narrative. If we personalize franchise, X-franchise would be like a super masochist.

  4. #2614
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    If she gets involved, will Wanda reject the X-men's sort of cult they have now.
    Well, speaking of cult.
    I had this weird idea about some Chthon/Darkhold cultists wishing to be free of their curse and burden.
    And they somehow see Wanda as their savior figure since she can be like that “holy child who will sacrifice herself for mankind”.
    And it will be a story flavored with some dark humor with Wanda annoyed and chased around by people who want her to be the symbol of their cult seeking redemption.
    Like a constant contrast between Wanda just wanting to do things like a prefessional yet the cultists always exaggerate her deeds and stuff.

  5. #2615
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Or Mutants' weird need for “we are hated and oppressed” narrative. If we personalize franchise, X-franchise would be like a super masochist.
    Well the X-Men fight super masochists (Anti-Mutant Bigots). Still Marvel afraid to move the X-Men forward and let them and humanity work together.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  6. #2616
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    This has annoyed me a lot ever since AvsX, Wanda repowered and reactived nearly all of Earth's mutants at the end of AvsX with Hope, yet no-one seems to mention it and HOX seems to suggest that somehow there are still depowered mutants which shouldn't happen. It just goes to show that writers like to focus on the negetive aspects of characters rather than the positives.
    She didn't. The depowered mutants stayed depowered. They ignited the gene in new people. Also mothervine restored the xgene for some depowred mutants. But even now some are still depowered

  7. #2617
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She didn't. The depowered mutants stayed depowered. They ignited the gene in new people. Also mothervine restored the xgene for some depowred mutants. But even now some are still depowered
    That's just lazy writing from the X-Writers and X-Editors, given there were two major events that could have repowered mutants. Logically there should be no depowered mutants
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  8. #2618
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That's just lazy writing from the X-Writers and X-Editors, given there were two major events that could have repowered mutants. Logically there should be no depowered mutants
    Nope Hope and Wanda couldn't repower the depowered ones. They couod only ignite it in people who had not had theirs activated yet.

    Dani Moonstar was depowered only up until recently when the Phalanx came to her. Not even mothervine reported her. There's about 100,000 depowered mutants still. Even genetic samples were depowered. Out of the 16 million dead mutants in genosha only 1 million had mutant DNA after decimation so Selene could only use 1 million

    What Hope and Wanda did was lift the block on the human genome. Cause she prevented future mutant births with her spell as per Exodus. And the human genome was affected as well

  9. #2619
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nope Hope and Wanda couldn't repower the depowered ones. They couod only ignite it in people who had not had theirs activated yet.

    Dani Moonstar was depowered only up until recently when the Phalanx came to her. Not even mothervine reported her. There's about 100,000 depowered mutants still. Even genetic samples were depowered. Out of the 16 million dead mutants in genosha only 1 million had mutant DNA after decimation so Selene could only use 1 million
    Like I said lazy writing, they could ahve easily repowered them all with either AvsX or Secret Wars.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  10. #2620
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    A Twitter pic
    EE1LksbU8AIDTWC.jpg

  11. #2621
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A Twitter pic
    EE1LksbU8AIDTWC.jpg
    Makes her look like she can control fire...

  12. #2622
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,862

    Default

    Jim Zub saying Wanda and Janet are 2 of his favorite avengers.


  13. #2623
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Wanda appears a couple of times in “History of the Marvel Universe #3”. Hits the main points of that timeframe, I think. Nicely drawn

  14. #2624
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Jim Zub saying Wanda and Janet are 2 of his favorite avengers.

    I want him to write more of Wanda. He seems to be a save choice.

  15. #2625
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Jim Zub saying Wanda and Janet are 2 of his favorite avengers.

    Wanda and Wasp a new book by Jim Zub
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •