Page 219 of 234 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3507
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WandaVision is filming at a school and a hospital
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/de...-into-madness/
    The most obvious conclusion is that the hospital is where her children are being born and the school is where they go to, well, school. I am leaning more and more to “Regulus” suggestion that it is somewhat like the Star Trek TNG episode “The Inner light”. A lot of rumors assume rapid aging for the kids but that doesn’t need to be quite the case. Wanda might experience several years in her “made-up World” while only mere hours pass in the real word. Now that would be way too much time to cover for a six episode series. Therefore, it may provide only glimpses of that live. Maybe show around the time when they are born, when they are around ten years old and then around twenty, playing in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s of that “made-up World” respectively.

How Wiccan and Speed could emerge as real from this I don’t know. But then again occasionally stuff from the Enterprise D’s Holodeck also emerged as real – which should not be possible

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Aren’t Wiccan and Speed Wanda-specific characters?
    In a sort of weird, they have her original kids souls way. They also had their thing independent of her though. And I mean, they haven't been in her life much at all. But who knows how they'll do it for the show, if they are indeed in it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The most obvious conclusion is that the hospital is where her children are being born and the school is where they go to, well, school. I am leaning more and more to “Regulus” suggestion that it is somewhat like the Star Trek TNG episode “The Inner light”. A lot of rumors assume rapid aging for the kids but that doesn’t need to be quite the case. Wanda might experience several years in her “made-up World” while only mere hours pass in the real word. Now that would be way too much time to cover for a six episode series. Therefore, it may provide only glimpses of that live. Maybe show around the time when they are born, when they are around ten years old and then around twenty, playing in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s of that “made-up World” respectively.

How Wiccan and Speed could emerge as real from this I don’t know. But then again occasionally stuff from the Enterprise D’s Holodeck also emerged as real – which should not be possible
    If it is the Episode of Star Trek TNG I am thinking of and I am certain it is, that was one of my 1st episodes of Star Trek I ever saw.

It be cool if the show at all does go down that road, while still only few episodes great story's are at time just short and sweet and heavy to a point that only needs a short run time like that episode, they leave an impact on you even if you are very young and still understanding what you are watching.

This kind of storytelling could cover many personal bases for Wanda for audiences to get to know her better in a more light hearted and familiar style of TV that is classic to American TV shows. If done right it can be leaps and pounds in deepening Wanda's connection to fans and General Audiences with most time exclusive to her development that the Movies while good only briefly showed upon.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I mean, in theory they're related to Vision as well.

I think people are disappointed that Agatha and Chthon, who are a big part of Wanda's mythos, apparently won't be on the show, even though from what we know about it it seems like they easily could.
    I mean she doesn't have many chances, and the chances are DS2 probably won't have Vishanti or those Mystic deities.
    I just find this kind of Mystical Marvel dull.
    As for Agatha, no Agatha is actually better than Agatha as a villain for me.

Ms Olsen looks awesome in the photo. Also the idea of Wanda and Vision going to a Parent-Teaching meting could be a fun idea

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

In the background the doorknob is of a very old design where one needs to push down some kind of button to open the door. Maybe that’s symbolism for that one needs to so something unique to get out of there.

I am very curious to what Vision is holding in his hand there. Also, there is a weird symbol on his necktie. Furthermore, there is what seems to me a piece of paper sticking out of a pocked of his jacked, or it just might be a handkerchief.

Extraordinary Member

In the background the doorknob is of a very old design where one needs to push down some kind of button to open the door. Maybe that’s symbolism for that one needs to so something unique to get out of there.

I am very curious to what Vision is holding in his hand there. Also, there is a weird symbol on his necktie. Furthermore, there is what seems to me a piece of paper sticking out of a pocked of his jacked, or it just might be a handkerchief.
    It's a remote. 50s style.

Kevin Feige quote:

“Having the opportunity to tell more of their story to see more of what Wanda can do, what makes Vision, Vision, and most importantly, reveal a name that I’m not even sure we’ve said in the MCU yet, but we absolutely make a big deal of in the show, which is that Wanda, is in fact, the Scarlet Witch. And what does that mean, that she is the Scarlet Witch? And that’s what we play into this show in ways that are entirely fun, entirely funny, somewhat scary, and will have repercussions for the entire future of Phase 4 of the MCU.”

172093.jpg
    Scarlet Witch with Elizabeth's face
    Last edited by Witchfan; 12-09-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Kevin Feige quote:
    “Having the opportunity to tell more of their story to see more of what Wanda can do, what makes Vision, Vision, and most importantly, reveal a name that I’m not even sure we’ve said in the MCU yet, but we absolutely make a big deal of in the show, which is that Wanda, is in fact, the Scarlet Witch. And what does that mean, that she is the Scarlet Witch? And that’s what we play into this show in ways that are entirely fun, entirely funny, somewhat scary, and will have repercussions for the entire future of Phase 4 of the MCU.”
    So (just to speculate) what are some fan theories on how they might introduce the "Scarlet Witch" title?

I think the obvious would be James Robinson's idea from her solo series, that her mother was the previous Scarlet Witch. It's pretty much the only piece of comics material that tries to make sense of the title, everything else is just "someone in an angry mob called her a Scarlet Witch, so the name stuck." So I can't think of any other comic they might pull that from.

However, they don't always pull stuff from the comics, so there are other ways they could do it, so I'm interested if anyone else has a theory.

Extraordinary Member

I would prefer a new take.
    "Inherited family title" is kinda generic.
    I think a prophecy angle would be cool. (like in Carnage and Darkhold.)
    Then again I am wondering how they will make Wanda magic-based without Agatha or Chthon.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 12-09-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I think Kathryn Hahn will turn out to be Agatha and she'll make some kind of speech explaining why Wanda is the Scarlet Witch.

Of course I also thought Vision would appear in Avengers: Endgame.

As long as we get the codename and the headpiece, I'm good .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As long as we get the codename and the headpiece, I'm good .
    I'm looking for a Wada-inspired jewel thang. If Stephen's cape gets a fashion tilt, let the headpiece go for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I would prefer a new take.
    "Inherited family title" is kinda generic.
    I think a prophecy angle would be cool. (like in Carnage and Darkhold.)
    Then again I am wondering how they will make Wanda magic-based without Agatha or Chthon.
    It was already hinted that see had magical powers before she knew Agatha or Chthon, when she was looking through old books and spells to restore her powers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It was already hinted that see had magical powers before she knew Agatha or Chthon, when she was looking through old books and spells to restore her powers
    That was brief and she definitely didn't become adept at anything from that. It wouldn't be until later when they did the Agatha stuff and then the Chthonic stuff that you really got to understand Wanda as a magical character for sure. I think they had intended on doing more, but the Arkon stuff happened. Then revisited it later. But definitely in the movies/tv, it shouldn't be vague or sudden. I don't think that does her any service. She needs her full origin. And Agatha is still important to her to this day, despite a lot happening between them. I think that's too powerful to ignore.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.