Page 74 of 234 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    If I were to guess she will probably be a neighbor of Wanda who has been keeping track of her. Keep in mind her powers are technically magical in nature but no one has tried to keep her in check or warn her about what she could possibly do with her said abilities.
    We have already discussed Agatha being a neighbor though.
    I am just thinking if she should be woven deeper into the lore. I mean she is really old, so her as a historical figure could play into the story as well.
    Agatha could just walk into Wanda's life by chance, but I think in a mystical setting, by design would be more interesting I think?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Would you want MCU version of Agatha Harkness somewhat more personally connected to Wanda and her history?
    I mean she is like over 10000 years old in comcis which holds not much actual meaning anyway.
    Should they change their meeting each other by chance to more of a design by fate?

Just an idea, but if they are going to keep most of the Wundagore lore, they could let Agatha be a witch among Morgan Le Fay's circle that tried to bring Chthon to Earth.(Either as a misguided participant or someone who infiltrate Morgan's circle to sabotage the ritual.) Either way, the ritual partially falied and Wundagore ended up being a mystical nexus. Agatha could fill the role of hiding Darkhold away, and then watch out for the potential Chthonic threats afterwards.
    As Wanda's power grows, Agatha will notice her power and her background(being born near Wundagore), then she will try to reach out to her and set her on the right path.
    Maybe Agatha could serve as a bridge to whatever they are doing with the F4. If they have her as part of the F4. Not sure when they are gonna introduce them. Rumors are that they will appear before the X-Men (who Marvel has stated are 5 years out). I would like for them to get into Wanda's deeper lore. I'm not sure I expect it with six hours of show, and then whatever is in the movies after. I think the attention for the cinematic universe is gonna shift towards newer characters, leaving Wanda in the cold.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

From Marvel's Twitter:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Game of Thrones: Elizabeth Olsen Details Terrible Daenerys Audition
    https://www.cbr.com/game-of-thrones-...erys-audition/

A Tumblr image
    tumblr_p41tc5O7ut1wyufsmo1_540.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-18-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    From Marvel's Twitter:

How Avengers: Endgame Turned Scarlet Witch into One of the MCU's Most Powerful Heroes
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05...rful-mcu-hero/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe Agatha could serve as a bridge to whatever they are doing with the F4. If they have her as part of the F4. Not sure when they are gonna introduce them. Rumors are that they will appear before the X-Men (who Marvel has stated are 5 years out). I would like for them to get into Wanda's deeper lore. I'm not sure I expect it with six hours of show, and then whatever is in the movies after. I think the attention for the cinematic universe is gonna shift towards newer characters, leaving Wanda in the cold.
    I mean, six hour is still much longer than a movie, twice as long as Endgame and dedicated to only a couple of characters.
    Agatha is even older than Ancient One, so I think they could really make that actually matter and tell or hint about the historical deeds of her.
    FF got tons of supporting characters, and I am not sure they want an actual witch in the mix. Also she is Franklin's nany and the little Richards is not likely to be seen very soon. So not sure the role she would play. (Mystical consultant agaisnt Doom maybe?)

I don't think Wanda would be left in the cold since they bothered to invest a show in her. Why invest in someone who doesn't have a future. (For Widow, it's more like making up for Scarjo.)
    Also, did she really get the attention in the first place? I think she is just getting started with Endgmae.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-18-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Game of Thrones: Elizabeth Olsen Details Terrible Daenerys Audition
    https://www.cbr.com/game-of-thrones-...erys-audition/

A Tumblr image
    tumblr_p41tc5O7ut1wyufsmo1_540.jpg
    It's kinda funny that if she got the role, she would in a way experience first hand what Avenger Dissembled/House of M is like.
    I mean, GoT:S8E5 is basically another powerful woman randomly going crazy shitshow. I don't know if Lizzie watches the show or how she feels about that. But here is the comparison.

We have already discussed Agatha being a neighbor though.
    I am just thinking if she should be woven deeper into the lore. I mean she is really old, so her as a historical figure could play into the story as well.
    Agatha could just walk into Wanda's life by chance, but I think in a mystical setting, by design would be more interesting I think?
    I could see Agatha as being a friend of Wanda's family back in Sokovia, who taught Wanda's mum about her magical powers and now decides to train Wanda.

It's kinda funny that if she got the role, she would in a way experience first hand what Avenger Dissembled/House of M is like.
    I mean, GoT:S8E5 is basically another powerful woman randomly going crazy shitshow. I don't know if Lizzie watches the show or how she feels about that. But here is the comparison.
    One of my collegues was talking about GOT and I was going, hmmm popular female character goes nuts for no reason and kills people, sounds familiar.

I mean, six hour is still much longer than a movie, twice as long as Endgame and dedicated to only a couple of characters.
    Agatha is even older than Ancient One, so I think they could really make that actually matter and tell or hint about the historical deeds of her.
    FF got tons of supporting characters, and I am not sure they want an actual witch in the mix. Also she is Franklin's nany and the little Richards is not likely to be seen very soon. So not sure the role she would play. (Mystical consultant agaisnt Doom maybe?)

I don't think Wanda would be left in the cold since they bothered to invest a show in her. Why invest in someone who doesn't have a future. (For Widow, it's more like making up for Scarjo.)
    Also, did she really get the attention in the first place? I think she is just getting started with Endgmae.
    It is much longer, but I'm not sure long enough for Agatha and Wundagore stuff. I'm expecting it to be some of the stuff from the Vision and the Scarlet Witch book, mixed with some of Vision's solo. Plus I've read rumors that it might have the moment that Vision went out of control in comics because of the Titan computer ISAAC, but it won't be ISAAC this time.

I don't know. I'm use to Wanda getting pushed aside. It might be self-protective. To not build up expectations so much. Because what I want and what happens rarely are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    One of my collegues was talking about GOT and I was going, hmmm popular female character goes nuts for no reason and kills people, sounds familiar.
    It felt like comic book event level writing in that episode for sure.

color

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It is much longer, but I'm not sure long enough for Agatha and Wundagore stuff. I'm expecting it to be some of the stuff from the Vision and the Scarlet Witch book, mixed with some of Vision's solo. Plus I've read rumors that it might have the moment that Vision went out of control in comics because of the Titan computer ISAAC, but it won't be ISAAC this time.

I don't know. I'm use to Wanda getting pushed aside. It might be self-protective. To not build up expectations so much. Because what I want and what happens rarely are the same.
    Well, I just want her trade-mark origin and lore to be known to more audience and fans. (So I can stop rambling like a mad cultist and no one knows what I am talking about.)
    Also a small chance they might actually pick up that part of Wanda's lore and further develop it, weaving her into something grander.
    I thought Set/Set's children/Serpent Crown would be a nice angle for Wanda/Jericho relationship. But yeah, she didn't even get the plain kind of on-panel development.
    Where is the juice...

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseam , but I would like to know what I can read about Wanda that fans think is worth reading. I am especially interested in her time as an Avenger, preferably nothing out of the 60s.

I have read:

• Vision Quest
    • Young Avengers: Children's Crusade
    • Avengers: Disassembled
    • House of M
    • Scarlet Witch (solo series)
    • Vision and the Scarlet Witch
    • Avengers/X-Men: Bloodties
    • Avengers vs. X-Men
    • Avengers & X-Men: Axis
    • Uncanny Avengers

I'm sure I have missed out on some good West Coast Avengers arcs or stories and other tenures of her on the Avengers. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what is good to read?

Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseam , but I would like to know what I can read about Wanda that fans think is worth reading. I am especially interested in her time as an Avenger, preferably nothing out of the 60s.

I have read:

• Vision Quest
    • Young Avengers: Children's Crusade
    • Avengers: Disassembled
    • House of M
    • Scarlet Witch (solo series)
    • Vision and the Scarlet Witch
    • Avengers/X-Men: Bloodties
    • Avengers vs. X-Men
    • Avengers & X-Men: Axis
    • Uncanny Avengers

I'm sure I have missed out on some good West Coast Avengers arcs or stories and other tenures of her on the Avengers. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what is good to read?

Thanks.
    Well, Busiek's Avengers from issue 1 until Kang Dynasty is pretty good.
    Also Englehart's Avengers, Vision and the Scarlet Witch.
    I am not really good at recommending and stuff, so I would just go with "obviously good ones".