Page 103 of 234 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Are you talking about MUA3 or the Squenix Avengers game? Because MUA isn't an exclusively Avengers series. For the Squenix one, though, yeah, established Avengers should be the priority.

Beyond that, though, I don't mind the Avengers ranks being fairly open. The Avengers have always had members from all over the Marvel Universe. The only real modern difference is the increased rate at which they've started to be added. The problem is more that they cycle the characters out too quickly rather than stick with them
    SE Avengers game of course, MUA is certainly not an Avengers game.
    Also my point is that when a franchise started to grow and gets adapted, the characters who came all this way to build up this franchise should be given the share of benefit they deserve.
    I don't mind more characters from other corners of MU to be in it, but seriously some people just act like a squatter who wants to take others places earned through history for granted.

Also that's kinda the point, before there is sessions, approvals and they get their Avengers ID cards like a formal ritual.
    Every new recruit means something for the Avengers team and the new member.
    Now they just gather a group of heroes and slam the Avengers name on it.

Well, it's kinda my gripe with team-only Avengers got treated like fourth class citizens in Avengers books these days below Big Three, solo character that aren't in Avengers books much and whatever new characters they are pushing.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-13-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also my point is that when a franchise started to grow and gets adapted, the characters who came all this way to build up this franchise should be given the share of benefit they deserve.
    I don't mind more characters from other corners of MU to be in it, but seriously some people just act like a squatter who wants to take others places earned through history for granted.

Also that's kinda the point, before there is sessions, approvals and they get their Avengers ID cards like a formal ritual.

Well, it's kinda my gripe with team-only Avengers got treated like fourth class citizens in Avengers books these days below Big Three, solo character that aren't in Avengers books much and whatever new characters they are pushing.
    I figured, but just wanted to clarify, as the preceding posts had been about MUA.

I agree, I think Marvel is really dropping the ball by not having more team-only Avengers in their books.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Tony, I'm telling you, it's Tony.

Also, they are showing off more of MUA 3 and it does look like it's the website that is just messed up with team affiliations. Plus the bonus isn't that great. 2% regularly. 4% on a full team.

Wanda's affiliations in the game are Avengers and Midnight Sons. Midnight Sons is still weird, I think they are using it as a magic category. Or supernatural category. But I'd like for her to be on a team with Blade, Ghosty, etc. That'd be cool.
    Midnight Sons? Must be just a catch all for magic/supernatural characters, since they showed of Ghost Rider

The anyone can be an Avenger idea that has been going on (especially) since Disassembled is ridiculous. My brother and I, even have created our own Reservre Avengers team, which is based on random characters getting Avengers Membership because members are giving out cards willy-nilly

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The anyone can be an Avenger idea that has been going on (especially) since Disassembled is ridiculous. My brother and I, even have created our own Reservre Avengers team, which is based on random characters getting Avengers Membership because members are giving out cards willy-nilly
    Yeah, if they want a message like "Anyone can be an Avenger", it should be more like an inspiring slogan or something, which means everyone can choose to be a hero and hopefully live up to Avengers standard.
    Not "Avengers name is public domain now, feel free to create your own Avengers team and invite everyone who care for a share."

Midnight Sons? Must be just a catch all for magic/supernatural characters, since they showed of Ghost Rider
    It seems like it. Crystal is marked as Avengers and Marvel Royalty. They do have Strange in with the Defenders. Deadpool is marked a villain, lol. So while some stuff is accurate, some stuff is still weird.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Well, I have to say I really dislike how Avengers now is just like the general superhero community and everyone is an Avenger.
    People have been demanding X-Men, FF and other characters like mad from an Avengers game before mentioning actual long-term Avengers.
    I got called Bullshitting for saying they should give classic Avengers priority because someone loves Ghost Rider and thinks he should make to it first or something.
    Honestly I am one step away from calling them for having a mentality of a squatter.
    Yeah, I hate that stuff. Especially since Crystal Dynamics has a four game deal and those other teams will likely have their own game.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It seems like it. Crystal is marked as Avengers and Marvel Royalty. They do have Strange in with the Defenders. Deadpool is marked a villain, lol. So while some stuff is accurate, some stuff is still weird.
    Well, MUA3 is probably not that story driven and they have to add in a lot of character, maybe they are falling behind on homework.
    Then again it only takes Wikipedia or Official Handbook to get those things right, really.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone knows exactly how many X-book issues Wanda has been in?(A few dozens?)
    I know Wanda's Avengers comic appearances would be over 450 at this point.(Saw the statistics done by 2014 when she has around 420).
    Just so I may bring a more clear argument whenever I get educated on why Wanda is an X-character and she is only a popular Avenger because of MCU, etc.(Not that they will listen or actually care about the numbers though.)
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-13-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member

They should probably start doing "You are in this council but we do not grant you the rank of master" thing for Avengers before this identity means nothing to anyone invoved.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Scarlet Witch

D888VIdU0AAkWhe.jpg

Jeff Dekal commission for Heroes Con
    D83SUAQXoAAzO7R.jpg

They should probably start doing "You are in this council but we do not grant you the rank of master" thing for Avengers before this identity means nothing to anyone invoved.
    They need to bring back the voting rules, instead of seemingly any Avenger can make another character an Avenger.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Jeff Dekal commission for Heroes Con
    D83SUAQXoAAzO7R.jpg
    I love the use of shadows on her cape.