Page 117 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Me too, I don't want it to be that Wanda messes something up and Doctor Strange has to fix it.
    My biggest fear, is that Wandavision is just an alternate reality, which leads to Strange and Wanda having to fix the mess.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Now that’s gonna be a long wait, but at least now I’ve got certainty. On the bright site, if shooting really starts this fall already, then there must be tons of work on the special effects. We will certainly see more than just Wanda and Vision having a suburban live! Also I am really happy that it is announced that MCU-Wanda will get her designation “Scarlet Witch”.

I might overuse the phrase here, but a Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch team-up movie, that’s again a dream come true to me!

It’s only that now 2020 looks like a desert that needs to be crossed. I hope there will be something, more additions of her character in computer games, maybe finally in animated series again. Yet I thought there will be a big void several times by now, and then always there was FanArt, interviews with Lizzy, even some bits and pieces in the comics, to carry me through.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

I just hope that they aren't gong down the Wanda is going crazy and making her own reality route.
    My biggest fear, is that Wandavision is just an alternate reality, which leads to Strange and Wanda having to fix the mess.
    Actually that would be fine by me. Better than her creating a mess (for real that was a certain writer of course), characters left sitting around in that mess while she vanishes for years and the hatred on her by a certain fanbase keeps growing with no limits. So yeah, if she redeems herself right away, and that in an awesome team-up story, definitely better than how it went down in the comics, I think.

Extraordinary Member

I, as usual blindly and over optimistically see WandaVision directly tying into DS2 being a chance for Elder Gods lore.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I didn't expect Monica to turn up in this series, but the fact that it has no parallel in the comics is actually a good thing (though I realize it may just be setup for how Monica gets powers).

Also we get to see Wanda's headpiece shape in the logo (right over the second "i" in Vision).
    Still kinda random though, I mean I don't think WandaVision will get anything cosmic in their story for Monica to get her power juice.

Extraordinary Member

I just hope that they aren't gong down the Wanda is going crazy and making her own reality route.
    My blind faith tells me that they will try to build a interconnected and deep mystical lore starting from those two, I mean Chthon and Vishanti(Oshtur) are a decent start as in being opposing forces/deities.
    (Good god versus evil god, simple enough for casual audience as well I guess)
    There is also the fact that they are making a Blade movie, and they will have to explain the existence of Vampires, and Chthon/Darkhold can come in to build up that lore as well.
    Eternals also holds immense potential for lore building, namely the concept of Human Offshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Still kinda random though, I mean I don't think WandaVision will get anything cosmic in their story for Monica to get her power juice.
    Well Monica was exposed to extra-dimensional energy, so her origin could still happen

I didn't expect Monica to turn up in this series, but the fact that it has no parallel in the comics is actually a good thing (though I realize it may just be setup for how Monica gets powers).

Also we get to see Wanda's headpiece shape in the logo (right over the second "i" in Vision).
    They've also said they'll address the Scarlet Witch name so I guess they're finally going to call her that on-screen .

Extraordinary Member

I had the same reaction, and also "what if she's the villain of the film?" We are so paranoid, which is understandable, except we were also paranoid that she wouldn't be in another big movie and that turned out to be wrong.

There may be some House of M-ish stuff going on but that's different from doing to her in the movies what they did in the comics.
    Last edited by gurkle; 07-21-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly it just felt extra tiring when there is genuinely good news for Wanda and you still get the usual "OMG, OMG, is Wanda going to be evil/crazy/villainous in DS2?"

Even with the show directly tying into DS2, Marvel would still make sure it can be understood by casual audience.
    So really WandaVision would be the work to help you understand the story better but not required for basic understanding.
    So really, I think she is just gonna be the girl who has already seen some serious magic **** put into even more Elderitch magic ****. (WandaVision explains why she is reacting in a certain way, etc.)
    And I really hope 2021 would be a turning point for fans in terms of what to expect from Wanda.

I had the same reaction, and also "what if she's the villain of the film?" We are so paranoid, which is understandable, except we were also paranoid that she wouldn't be in another big movie and that turned out to be wrong.

There may be some House of M-ish stuff going on but that's different from doing to her in the movies what they did in the comics.
    We love Wanda so much, we are concerned for her. We don't want her to be derailed in the MCU as she was by the Hack

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

We love Wanda so much, we are concerned for her. We don't want her to be derailed in the MCU as she was by the Hack
    It is Beyond Honestly Understanding and Right to be concerned about the well-being of Wanda whenever she is used, espically if their is even a HINT of Re-Usage of Past Bad experiences like Dissembles and HoM.

But Much like Captain America: Civil War the MCU has a way of taking Comic Stories that where Very Bad and Controversial for characters in the comics and making them both complex and even positive for the MCU characters. I think both Disney and the MCU are willing to Push the Bounds of Complex and Even Darker storytelling but still are not willing to go Negative with Characters to much since they are making Much Buck/$$$$$ having a Majority Positive views on their MCU Characters.

So While I DON'T Think at all this is a worry to have, it is Good to be Majority Positive but Vigilante. I suggest that with All Comic Book Fans and their Characters, we are not different.

But it is Good to Keep our LOVE and Positive Hopes on the + Side of this, This News about The Wanda and Vision Show having DIRECT LINKS to the Doctor Strange Movie is the ~~~~~

~~~~~BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST News We could Hope for and the Hoping we get a Journey Into Wanda being Revived to Have Magic based Powers, Her Getting her Name of Scarlet Witch being Officially Given to her in the MCU and Maybe even Her Iconic Headdress and New Costume to Name a Few!

It is Allot to Dream but we take what we can and be Glad we get as much of the Glass-Full as we Can, but what Postives we get we should always celebrate and appreciate the best we can as Wanda Fans!

Wanda Fans are the Best at what we do and that is Loving our Lady in Read! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. ~~~ ALSO, HELLO ALL, MY FRIENDS & FELLOW WANDA FANS, SORRY I WAS AWAY FOR SO LONG!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Yep, exactly. If there were a better track record, that worry wouldn't be there. But I will wait and see. I hope at the least, it brings her back into comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is Beyond Honestly Understanding and Right to be concerned about the well-being of Wanda whenever she is used, espically if their is even a HINT of Re-Usage of Past Bad experiences like Dissembles and HoM.

But Much like Captain America: Civil War the MCU has a way of taking Comic Stories that where Very Bad and Controversial for characters in the comics and making them both complex and even positive for the MCU characters. I think both Disney and the MCU are willing to Push the Bounds of Complex and Even Darker storytelling but still are not willing to go Negative with Characters to much since they are making Much Buck/$$$$$ having a Majority Positive views on their MCU Characters.

So While I DON'T Think at all this is a worry to have, it is Good to be Majority Positive but Vigilante. I suggest that with All Comic Book Fans and their Characters, we are not different.

But it is Good to Keep our LOVE and Positive Hopes on the + Side of this, This News about The Wanda and Vision Show having DIRECT LINKS to the Doctor Strange Movie is the ~~~~~

~~~~~BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST News We could Hope for and the Hoping we get a Journey Into Wanda being Revived to Have Magic based Powers, Her Getting her Name of Scarlet Witch being Officially Given to her in the MCU and Maybe even Her Iconic Headdress and New Costume to Name a Few!

It is Allot to Dream but we take what we can and be Glad we get as much of the Glass-Full as we Can, but what Postives we get we should always celebrate and appreciate the best we can as Wanda Fans!

Wanda Fans are the Best at what we do and that is Loving our Lady in Read! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. ~~~ ALSO, HELLO ALL, MY FRIENDS & FELLOW WANDA FANS, SORRY I WAS AWAY FOR SO LONG!
    Omg, CJ! Where have you been? It's good to see you!

Maybe Wanda will mess up and need Strange's help. But I doubt she's gonna go mad or evil or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe Wanda will mess up and need Strange's help. But I doubt she's gonna go mad or evil or anything.
    Is it too much to ask that she not do another mess up in the MCU? They already had the thing with Crossbones. I want it to be like a catalyst for more magic or magic being expanded on. I'd prefer Wanda found out something is bad about magic or something and need Doctor Strange's help, than her messing up.