Page 119 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Omg, CJ! Where have you been? It's good to see you!
    CJ fills the darkness of Wanda fans' souls with light as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Definitely!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

CJStriker, I'm so glad you're back.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

That would have been a good idea, part of the problem with the whoe Dr. Strange team-up is that the two have had no interaction at all, until either DS2 or WandaVision. Wanda meeting the Ancient One would have opened the door.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is Beyond Honestly Understanding and Right to be concerned about the well-being of Wanda whenever she is used, espically if their is even a HINT of Re-Usage of Past Bad experiences like Dissembles and HoM.

But Much like Captain America: Civil War the MCU has a way of taking Comic Stories that where Very Bad and Controversial for characters in the comics and making them both complex and even positive for the MCU characters. I think both Disney and the MCU are willing to Push the Bounds of Complex and Even Darker storytelling but still are not willing to go Negative with Characters to much since they are making Much Buck/$$$$$ having a Majority Positive views on their MCU Characters.

So While I DON'T Think at all this is a worry to have, it is Good to be Majority Positive but Vigilante. I suggest that with All Comic Book Fans and their Characters, we are not different.

But it is Good to Keep our LOVE and Positive Hopes on the + Side of this, This News about The Wanda and Vision Show having DIRECT LINKS to the Doctor Strange Movie is the ~~~~~

~~~~~BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST News We could Hope for and the Hoping we get a Journey Into Wanda being Revived to Have Magic based Powers, Her Getting her Name of Scarlet Witch being Officially Given to her in the MCU and Maybe even Her Iconic Headdress and New Costume to Name a Few!

It is Allot to Dream but we take what we can and be Glad we get as much of the Glass-Full as we Can, but what Postives we get we should always celebrate and appreciate the best we can as Wanda Fans! :-)

Wanda Fans are the Best at what we do and that is Loving our Lady in Read! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. ~~~ ALSO, HELLO ALL, MY FRIENDS & FELLOW WANDA FANS, SORRY I WAS AWAY FOR SO LONG!
    Welcome back! I feared you were gone for good

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Definitely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    CJStriker, I'm so glad you're back.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Welcome back! I feared you were gone for good
    WOW, I am just WOW, Thank You All SO Much! =D

This Makes me feel Right at Home, I am Very Happy to be Back and Honored to Have all Your Welcome Backs and Kind Words, Thank You! ^_^

Wanda Forever!!! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW, I am just WOW, Thank You All SO Much! =D

This Makes me feel Right at Home, I am Very Happy to be Back and Honored to Have all Your Welcome Backs and Kind Words, Thank You! ^_^

Wanda Forever!!! =)
    Great to see you back.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Great to see you back.
    Great to See You again Leokearon, Keep being the Artistic Creative Fan that you Are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

A few random hopes/ideas for WandaVision, Doctor Strange 2.
    1. Maybe finally mention/show Pietro again, it's the right timing with Nightmare potentially as the villain in DS2, even if he doesn't show up. Wanda can always talk to Stephen about her dead sibling trauma. (Stephen had Donna who is also dead.)
    Anyway, make them connect through this shared trauma.
    2.Not likely, but I will say this anyway, introduce the Elder Gods lore in WandaVision and DS2, also make the fact that their power sources beings enemies a factor in their dynamic. (I mean, comic Stephen is kinda just cool with everyone being a demon spawn without showing any concern.)
    3. If Clea is in DS2 (hopefully so, I do feel strongly about characters getting their places in their home franchise.)
    I just think of a theme/parallel that could work between them.
    Make Clea determined to take down Dormammu from the start, and treat Stephen more just as a useful ally at first. Then their personal affection grows, Clea becomes more hesitant about leaving her friends to fulfill her duty.
    As contrast to Wanda who would be very reluctant to face her own demon lord who is Chthon, because she is very attched to what she still has. ( Assuming Vision is still alive, she makes new friends, etc.)
    In the end both would be more drawn to the middle of the spectrum, valuing what they have but still knowing the weight of their duties.
    4. Someone pointed out that "In the Multiverse of Madness" is likely a reference to John Carpenter's "In the Mouth of Madness", I originally wanted this to inspire WandaVision since it's a really good Lovecraftian small town horror.
    And the concept of " Stories becoming reality " and characters literally being novel characters written by a dude just fit so well with what I imagine of Darkhold. Its Stories becoming reality and Wanda being a character in the book.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

From “screenrant”,

https://screenrant.com/vision-return...ity-war-death/

“… Wanda and Ultron both became Avengers at the end of Age of Ultron and they developed feelings for each other before being split apart during Captain America: Civil War. …”

ROFL

Now that’s an Idea for am movie or series

You’ve heard of the mother of dragons now I got a feeling we’re gonna get the mother mutants by the end of Dr Strange MoM...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    You’ve heard of the mother of dragons now I got a feeling we’re gonna get the mother mutants by the end of Dr Strange MoM...
    No, it seems like they are using the Celestials for that. From what was teased during SDCC. And Egon the Prober did create the mutant gene in humans, so it makes sense.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, also In the Multiverse of Madness has a Lovecraftian vibe to it. So unless you want MCU Mutants to be deeps ones, N'Garai demons, there are no reason they should be introduced in this movie when Eternals can do the proper Mutant origin.
    I hope they can build up the lore and make Celestials responsible for genetic offshoot of humanity, while Elder Gods are responsible for magic/supernatural offshoot of humanity.