Page 120 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, also In the Multiverse of Madness has a Lovecraftian vibe to it. So unless you want MCU Mutants to be deeps ones, N'Garai demons, there are no reason they should be introduced in this movie when Eternals can do the proper Mutant origin.
    I hope they can build up the lore and make Celestials responsible for genetic offshoot of humanity, while Elder Gods are responsible for magic/supernatural offshoot of humanity.
    I hope we get Shuma-Gorath. That'd be pretty amazing to see on screen!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I hope we get Shuma-Gorath. That'd be pretty amazing to see on screen!
    Shuma-Gorath can definitely work as the backstage big boss if they use Nightmare as the main villain since he worked for Shuma before.
    Also maybe make Shuma less talkative since as an Old One his speech should induce madness upon hearing. (Instead of casually introduce himself in several occasion like a cliche monster.)

Wanda appears today in Doctor Strange 16 alongside a lot of other characters, and she even gets one line.

Will Doctor Strange 2 Move the MCU's Scarlet Witch Closer to the Comics?
    https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-2...comics-theory/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 07-24-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda appears today in Doctor Strange 16 alongside a lot of other characters, and she even gets one line.
    And I’m rather sure she got killed, and then BOOM goes the entire Universe.

So at least no reason to worry, obviously that has to be fixed.

Extraordinary Member

So she's not in anything except a variant for another month out of, I don't even want to count how many, in a row. It's so weird, but especially now that we know she has a future (well, at least for one year) in the MCU.

I was wondering whether she would have more of a presence if she were still Magneto's daughter, considering that Cebulski seems to be going back to building the entire line around the X-Men. I don't know, though, since mutants who are controlled by the Avengers or other editors (like Justice) also don't have much of a presence in the X-line.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    So she's not in anything except a variant for another month out of, I don't even want to count how many, in a row. It's so weird, but especially now that we know she has a future (well, at least for one year) in the MCU.

I was wondering whether she would have more of a presence if she were still Magneto's daughter, considering that Cebulski seems to be going back to building the entire line around the X-Men. I don't know, though, since mutants who are controlled by the Avengers or other editors (like Justice) also don't have much of a presence in the X-line.
    Not likely. She was gone for seven years when she was his daughter. She at least appears in Doctor Strange occasionally atm. But only to say one thing, "oh no."

Extraordinary Member

Just wishful thinking but being reactionary as Marvel Comics are nowadays.
    Maybe Wanda can get an extensive role in mystical Marvel. (Then again mystical side of Marvel nowadays has rather limited output.) And there is that team teased at the end of DS: Damnation.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-25-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Just wishful thinking but being reactionary as Marvel Comics are nowadays.
    Maybe Wanda can get an extensive role in mystical Marvel. (Then again mystical side of Marvel nowadays has rather limited output.) And there is that team teased at the end of DSamnation.
    I want that team so bad. Lead up to these movies is probably the perfect time for them to amp up their supernatural side of comics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I want that team so bad. Lead up to these movies is probably the perfect time for them to amp up their supernatural side of comics.
    Also hopefully they can use less-utilized villains than using Mephisto or Dormammu again. (When is the last time Set himself show up?)

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

In the new House of X book, Wanda is not listed among the Omega-level mutants, so I don’t think they are making her a mutant again.

Extraordinary Member

In the new House of X book, Wanda is not listed among the Omega-level mutants, so I don’t think they are making her a mutant again.
    Yeah, I saw that. I don't really know what "omega level mutant" means but by the definition Hickman gives - someone who has no upper limit to their power - Wanda's probability powers would probably put her in that category and maybe even Quicksilver's speed if they were still being classified as mutants.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

It might not have been your intention, but I think that sounds sarcastic

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Rachel can create black holes & worm holes but she isn't listed. I take the list with a grain of sand.

Extraordinary Member

I think Omega Mutants would be those who mainly/purelt rely on mutant power though?
    A large chunk of Wanda's power isn't mutant based even when she was still one.