Page 126 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I think that is general consensus
    At least this guy is excited about it for sure - "Chthon" and "Darkhold" mentioned at 3:24

Thanks, it's refreshing that someone finally mentions the important parts than randomly bringing up HoM.
    Seriously the "Madness" won't need much explanation since people should know it's the Lovecraftian type of madness caused by the unthinkable and unknown. Yet people insist it's Wanda's "babycrazy".
    It's like an insult to both the character and the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Thanks, it's refreshing that someone finally mentions the important parts than randomly bringing up HoM.
    Seriously the "Madness" won't need much explanation since people should know it's the Lovecraftian type of madness caused by the unthinkable and unknown. Yet people insist it's Wanda's "babycrazy".
    Her being reduced to nothing more than an emotional brood mare, in their eyes, is so myopic and shallow.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-30-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Some happy news for our girl Elizabeth: she's engaged!
    https://people.com/movies/elizabeth-...robbie-arnett/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Congratulations! Wish her success in life and work.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Congrats from me too, wish her all the best

Hope they have many, many happy years together

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her being reduced to nothing more than an emotional brood mare, in their eyes, is so myopic and shallow.
    House of M is iconic..its bigger than Civil War and they pushed that on film. The ramifications of HOM was felt for over 8 yrs. For mutants, Wanda, Magneto, Pietro, the Avengers....etc. It even ended up with Doom being the villain somehow..lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    House of M is iconic..its bigger than Civil War and they pushed that on film. The ramifications of HOM was felt for over 8 yrs. For mutants, Wanda, Magneto, Pietro, the Avengers....etc. It even ended up with Doom being the villain somehow..lol
    Civil War is still salvageable, there is nothing originally good about House of M outside being an overrated piece of crap getting more fame that it should.
    And House of M is also pandering to editorial's lazy ass that cannot think of any new Mutant narrative than them being opposed and on the verge of extinction.
    And really you all know people's attitude towards HoM here so might as well save some effort.

BANNED

Civil War is still salvageable, there is nothing originally good about House of M outside being an overrated piece of crap getting more fame that it should.
    And House of M is also pandering to editorial's lazy ass that cannot think of any new Mutant narrative than them being opposed and on the verge of extinction.
    And really you all know people's attitude towards HoM here so might as well save some effort.
    Yeah their attitude is for naught..Elizabeth likes the House of M and its gaining traction as a possiblity for MCU. It would get tweaked anyway because they arent gonna have Wanda snap over fake kids.

Congratulations !

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Yeah their attitude is for naught..Elizabeth likes the House of M and its gaining traction as a possiblity for MCU. It would get tweaked anyway because they arent gonna have Wanda snap over fake kids.
    Without the babycrazy part House of M is still a piece of tasteless wax.
    Last time I check Feige is the one who decide the direction of MCU, and Lizzie Olsen can be tolerated for lack of comic knowledge as seen in every last of casual fan. But they should not be taken seriously, at this point suggest House of M is like the basic of pretending you know a damn while showing excitement.
    Actors say all kinds of incorrect stuff about comics, Richard Madden said Eternals are aliens, and I know well it's not to be taken as canon. You just want to believe something.
    And that question again, what is even originally good about HoM? Is Wanda playing house with her family that appealing?
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-31-2019 at 10:46 AM.

art by bosslogic

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Here’s another one. Like, “Oh look, it is possible to talk about the movie she will be in without: Ouh, House of M, she’s going craaazy”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

Here’s another one. Like, “Oh look, it is possible to talk about the movie she will be in without: Ouh, House of M, she’s going craaazy”

I don't why exactly why I unsubscribed Armin but I probably should follow his channel again for that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by bosslogic
    Eva Green as Nightmare?
    Always think she could make a perfect Mistress Death or Morgan Le Fay.