Page 127 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3507

It's quite possible that Nightmare is being set up as a Sutter Cane type character. That he's basically the horror writer.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's quite possible that Nightmare is being set up as a Sutter Cane type character. That he's basically the horror writer.
    I generally think Modred the Mystic and Chthon fit the characters of Sutter Cane and his Elderitch masters most.
    I mean there is even Darkhold and its copies as a stand-in for Sutter Cane's horror novels. Since Sutter Cane in the end is not a writer or creator, he is a messenger for those Lovecraftian beings.
    That is when I think how In the Mouth of Madness could be used as an example for WandaVision though. (If they want to try the small town horror and stuff.)

With Nightmare, he is a dimension lord himself instead of human servant, kinda lacks the typical "Culitists in human society" aspect.
    While being freakish himself, the true horror lies in Sutter Cane's masters. For Nightmare, he would mainly rely on his own power, though of course you can use Shuma-Gorath as the ultimate cosmic horror behind Nightmare to level up the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I generally think Modred the Mystic and Chthon fit the characters of Sutter Cane and his Elderitch masters most.
    I mean there is even Darkhold and its copies as a stand-in for Sutter Cane's horror novels. Since Sutter Cane in the end is not a writer or creator, he is a messenger for those Lovecraftian beings.
    That is when I think how In the Mouth of Madness could be used as an example for WandaVision though. (If they want to try the small town horror and stuff.)

With Nightmare, he is a dimension lord himself instead of human servant, kinda lacks the typical "Culitists in human society" aspect.
    While being freakish himself, the true horror lies in Sutter Cane's masters. For Nightmare, he would mainly rely on his own power, though of course you can use Shuma-Gorath as the ultimate cosmic horror behind Nightmare to level up the scale.
    I've been thinking a lot about Shuma-Gorath. Because I wouldn't doubt if they up the stakes like that.

Extraordinary Member

Topics just for fun.
    What are some crossover with none-Marvel franchise involving Wanda would you want to see?
    It could be straight out crossover with characters meeting or just merging Wanda and Marvel characters in other characters' role. (Did I bring this up before?)
    I don't know if any of you have played Dark Souls&Bloodborne.
    They are not story heavy games, but Bloodborne's main cast has:
    1. Player Character who is a hunter serving under the influence of a Lovecraftian being.
    2. An caretaker NPC who is a doll based on the image of another human woman.
    3. An old veteran hunter who is kinda your mentor.
    It just gave off some Wanda, Vision, Agatha vibes. Then of course Lovecraftian servants, artifcial companions, old mentors are all classic tropes. But here they just mesh together kinda like Wanda's lore did.

Awesome new poster
    EA5UfIIXYAEr2vq.jpg

Topics just for fun.
    What are some crossover with none-Marvel franchise involving Wanda would you want to see?
    It could be straight out crossover with characters meeting or just merging Wanda and Marvel characters in other characters' role. (Did I bring this up before?)
    1. Player Character who is a hunter serving under the influence of a Lovecraftian being.
    It just gave off some Wanda, Vision, Agatha vibes. Then of course Lovecraftian servants, artifcial companions, old mentors are all classic tropes. But here they just mesh together kinda like Wanda's lore did.
    Wanda with Justice League Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Awesome new poster
    EA5UfIIXYAEr2vq.jpg
    I hope they get rid of the orange hair in these next appearances. Not only does it just not fit Wanda, but it just is a terrible wig.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Topics just for fun.
    For a long time I have been restraining myself from posting that, but now this is just asking for it . On Deviantart, from “AxelMedellin”. Watch out to read from top to bottom, don’t jump ahead:

Seriously though, I watched “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” at a time I didn’t even know that Wanda exist. It was through that I became interested in really complex characters. Without it, I might not even be in this forum now. Not to forget that Buffy creator Joss Whedon made “Avengers: Age of Ultron ”. Both Wanda and Willow have come a long way in mastering their powers, yet on completely different paths. I think it would be awesome to have a team-up of those two while reflecting on that.

Extraordinary Member

Wanda with Justice League Dark
    I always think maybe Wanda should get a job other than being an Avenger like Zatanna.
    Maybe continue her old dream as an actress.
    It's kinda a missed opportunity not to make her one in Marvel Noir, instead they made her "the heiress" type.

BANNED

Never forget

I always think maybe Wanda should get a job other than being an Avenger like Zatanna.
    Maybe continue her old dream as an actress.
    It's kinda a missed opportunity not to make her one in Marvel Noir, instead they made her "the heiress" type.
    I was thinking more along the lines of sharing the magic detective thing with Constantine.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    For a long time I have been restraining myself from posting that, but now this is just asking for it . On Deviantart, from “AxelMedellin”. Watch out to read from top to bottom, don’t jump ahead:

Seriously though, I watched “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” at a time I didn’t even know that Wanda exist. It was through that I became interested in really complex characters. Without it, I might not even be in this forum now. Not to forget that Buffy creator Joss Whedon made “Avengers: Age of Ultron ”. Both Wanda and Willow have come a long way in mastering their powers, yet on completely different paths. I think it would be awesome to have a team-up of those two while reflecting on that.
    I have seen this fan art before, didn't realize it's Buffy though.

Extraordinary Member

I was thinking more along the lines of sharing the magic detective thing with Constantine.
    In that case they could recycle ideas like the Bar Without Doors as the classic intelltence/info dropping bar.
    Also maybe reuse Ian McNee as the "tech guy" but for mystical artifacts, scrolls, documents, etc, an ally who runs on mutual benefits with other mystics.