Page 128 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3507
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Eva Green as Nightmare?
    That art reminds me more of Gozer though.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I hope they get rid of the orange hair in these next appearances. Not only does it just not fit Wanda, but it just is a terrible wig.
    With regards to my previous post, I myself rather not, just because that hair color is the same as Willow’s . Also I once read a claim that she was already wearing a wig during “Civil War”, so then that would not be related to the color. I would rather like it if Lizzie for real would settle for one hair length and color and change it only gradually over time. Again, the Willow-Actress Alyson Hannigan, over the course of the first three “American Pie” – Movies you could always tell which Buffy season she came from, just by the length of her hair. As far as I know, for her mayor roles she never needed to wear a wig.

Aside from all that, I do think that for Wanda completely black hair fits better to her recent outfit, especially the one in the comics, it gives a good red-black alternation.

So far Wanda's my favorite character to play with in Ultimate alliance 3
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I was thinking more along the lines of sharing the magic detective thing with Constantine.
    She was sort of doing that in Robertson's run. I still hope/think she is still doing it since she isn't getting any money not being an active Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    With regards to my previous post, I myself rather not, just because that hair color is the same as Willow’s . Also I once read a claim that she was already wearing a wig during “Civil War”, so then that would not be related to the color. I would rather like it if Lizzie for real would settle for one hair length and color and change it only gradually over time. Again, the Willow-Actress Alyson Hannigan, over the course of the first three “American Pie” – Movies you could always tell which Buffy season she came from, just by the length of her hair. As far as I know, for her mayor roles she never needed to wear a wig.

Aside from all that, I do think that for Wanda completely black hair fits better to her recent outfit, especially the one in the comics, it gives a good red-black alternation.
    Wanda isn't Willow though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    She was sort of doing that in Robertson's run. I still hope/think she is still doing it since she isn't getting any money not being an active Avenger
    Yeah I want more of that. It gave her something new.

Yeah I want more of that. It gave her something new.
    Same here, also how else is she going to get paid.

Extraordinary Member

I tried to find some power tropes about hair colors but all I can find is the usual " Mystical Ashen Hair".
    Natural hair colors are usually just present in personality and beauty tropes.
    But I still feel that raven black hair fit the image of a more mature soceress IMO.

For a long time I have been restraining myself from posting that, but now this is just asking for it . On Deviantart, from “AxelMedellin”. Watch out to read from top to bottom, don’t jump ahead:

Seriously though, I watched “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” at a time I didn’t even know that Wanda exist. It was through that I became interested in really complex characters. Without it, I might not even be in this forum now. Not to forget that Buffy creator Joss Whedon made “Avengers: Age of Ultron ”. Both Wanda and Willow have come a long way in mastering their powers, yet on completely different paths. I think it would be awesome to have a team-up of those two while reflecting on that.
    Joss Whedon wrote Wanda in Age of Ultron as a cross between Willow and River Tam from Firefly.

Art by Dan Schoening
    EAlhmHZU8AESfa2.jpg
    Wanda, Strange, and Shuma-Gorath

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Art by Dan Schoening
    EAlhmHZU8AESfa2.jpg
    Wanda, Strange, and Shuma-Gorath
    Is there a link to a bigger version of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Joss Whedon wrote Wanda in Age of Ultron as a cross between Willow and River Tam from Firefly.
    Oh, that I didn’t know, thanks.
    (I do know “River” as well, though)

Extraordinary Member

I don't think Joss Whedon ever officially said that's what he was doing, but he does have a type.

In fact, in the season 7 premiere of Buffy, Willow mentions that she's been taking magic lessons from a "Miss Harkness," a reference to Agatha Harkness mentoring Wanda, back when only hard-core comic fans would get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Oh, I think I’ve got something for you. Note, this was made before San Diego Comic-Con which showed the Marvel-Slate to be void of X-Men for at least the next two years:

Oh, I think I’ve got something for you. Note, this was made before San Diego Comic-Con which showed the Marvel-Slate to be void of X-Men for at least the next two years:

Might be an even longer time than that.