Page 13 of 234 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Women of Marvel fashion spread by W. Scott Forbes.

Last edited by vitaminbee; 01-17-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Women of Marvel fashion spread by W. Scott Forbes.

Really nice outfits

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is not that different from Wada's design to be honest.
    I like Juggie's new design though.

BANNED

I actually like this update of her wada costume better. It’s very flattering.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Woah, I like that one a lot, especially the fierce hair! It’s more reddish than it was back then, but for Fanart I’m fine with that.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

In this weeks comics Wanda appeared in “Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur” out of all things :O . Well, not “really” because Dream Sequence. It was MoonGirl in a classroom where the class consist out of superheroes, and MoonGirl was the only one not in costume, and everyone – including Wanda – laughing at her. Apparently that was MoonGirl’s version of “appearing naked to work” – nightmare. I think Wanda was cutesy and nicely drawn – especially considering the average quality of that book

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Woah, I like that one a lot, especially the fierce hair! It’s more reddish than it was back then, but for Fanart I’m fine with that.
    Really Glad you Like it Probability010, it was a Re-Posting from last years thread, it was great to find it!

Indeed Wanda's Hair is amazing and indeed while not truly Wanda's most usual style of hair, it Reddish tint hear reminds me of those rare moments in the Comics when Wanda was drawn with very Reddish hair, rare, but it happened and it look great by the artists and inkers!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Patiently(not really) waiting for No Road Home so I may get something to post about.(Hopefully good stuff.)
    It's really great how a huge part of the fun from being a Wanda fan for is about sharing thoughts and ideas here.

Also love to see more of original desgin for Wanda's outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Patiently(not really) waiting for No Road Home so I may get something to post about.(Hopefully good stuff.)
    It's really great how a huge part of the fun from being a Wanda fan for is about sharing thoughts and ideas here.

Also love to see more of original desgin for Wanda's outfit.
    Indeed I keep eagerly waiting for No Road Home as well MaximoffTrash and the New Interactions our Wanda will have with characters like Hercules, Rocket Racoon, Conan and so many others!