Page 141 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3507
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    As long as they were creative, most often thing just exploded. But now and again something completely improbable would happen like a Meteor crashing on top of a villain
    My all-time favorite Wanda scene was when she discovered that the government had kidnapped and brain-wiped the Vision, and she pointed at the building where he'd been held captive as they walked out and the text boxes were like, "Wanda doesn't know what the exact probabilities are that every piece of the building would catastrophically fail at the same time, every support, every nail, every spot of glue. She never studied math in her childhood in Transia. She just knows she wants this building to die. And so it dies." and the building collapsed.

It was a neat highlighting of how scary her power could be, while still remaining on-theme.

Similar stunts to the meteor could involve having a previously unseen spy-drone suffer a catastrophic failure and crash down on a villains head during a standoff, and, somewhere, Nick Fury, who was watching the battle on said drone, says, 'What the **** just happen to my camera? Get me eyes on the scene, people!' Or 'blue ice.' All sorts of improbable things are up there, waiting to come down.

Extraordinary Member

Well, to make a mild version of the meteor.
    Maybe somehow hex a crossfire situation with bouncing bullets into ending with enemies hitting themselves or something like that?
    Also I think they could probably let Wanda create a "probability field"(area effect than only used on a single object).
    Like anything or anyone entering will be subject to unexpected consequences. (Machines rapidly break down, grenades blowing up with the pin still on, etc.)
    She did something similar in Red Zone with her stablizing the chaos to stop the spread of the gas, I think something reverse would be an efficient offensive power.

To put more simply, she should be allowed to turn up and turn down the heat of chaos.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 08-19-2019 at 07:47 AM.

I liked when Wanda's hexes would "disrupt the flow of this forcefield better than a karate chop!", Bring down equipment, the meteor meandering in Earth's orbit, free others from shakles, cause a fire, make (Swordsman) turn around and run into a wall and her force field ("Hex Spere").

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, to make a mild version of the meteor.
    Maybe somehow hex a crossfire situation with bouncing bullets into ending with enemies hitting themselves or something like that?
    Also I think they could probably let Wanda create a "probability field"(area effect than only used on a single object).
    Like anything or anyone entering will be subject to unexpected consequences. (Machines rapidly break down, grenades blowing up with the pin still on, etc.)
    She did something similar in Red Zone with her stablizing the chaos to stop the spread of the gas, I think something reverse would be an efficient offensive power.

To put more simply, she should be allowed to turn up and turn down the heat of chaos.
    The only problem with that how big the field could be, too big and it could affect other people and objects, too small and it would be ineffective.

I don't mind diretly blasting people with Chaos energy, shooting Thor into orbit and taking down challenger are fun.
    Well shoot Thor into orbit and causing an Elder of the Universe to explode are improbable

Marvel Future Fight intensifies.
    You can do it in Fire Emblem; Three Houses (even more fun that my main magic user wears a red dress)

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I already thought this video (YOU vs THANOS - How Can You Defeat And Survive Him?) would be “useless” with regards to Wanda (it’s fun anyway) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07dzQpyNaY

... but then at 6:40 :

SWfw.jpg

I guess that’s her. Well then, they have an idea for a story right there, with Wanda forging a magical weapon

Extraordinary Member

The only problem with that how big the field could be, too big and it could affect other people and objects, too small and it would be ineffective.
    I think it could work like radiation, the border of the field won't have as strong effect as center. Also AOE gotta have its disadvantages.

Extraordinary Member

Well shoot Thor into orbit and causing an Elder of the Universe to explode are improbable
    Her base power include energy manipulation, blasting Thor is pretty much just a physical phenomenon, if she just want to do stuff as simple as moving things, she should just use energy blast/manipulation.

Her base power include energy manipulation, blasting Thor is pretty much just a physical phenomenon, if she just want to do stuff as simple as moving things, she should just use energy blast/manipulation.
    I know that.

Extraordinary Member

Darker hair is always better, kinda hard to see the costume.

Extraordinary Member

You can do it in Fire Emblem; Three Houses (even more fun that my main magic user wears a red dress)
    Never played that series, it's a JRPG right?

Never played that series, it's a JRPG right?
    Yeah and also a dating sim
    the meteor magic attack is great

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Just one of countless rumors, it’s probably nothing, Wanda, Thor and Wolverine would be a weird combo, though. Uncanny Avengers much? :