Page 143 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It still keeps the part that Wanda was born on Wundagore which the Robinson run changed.(Changing her birthplace that is, then of course this can be Wanda snatched later by HE than her just born.)
    Exactly it doesn't re-retcon Robertson's run, Wanda is just mentioned as an infant not a newborn,

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda on Mark Brooks' cover of (Dark) Captain Marvel #12 in November. I hope it's not a misdirection and she will be in the story.

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-evil-carol-danvers/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Well, at least Kelly Thompson remembered she is an Avenger when she is round up fellow heroes for Carol to beat up.
    I don't have much faith in the writer or Marvel Editorial in general to remember the Wanda/Carol relationship though, so I just expect it to be like Wanda's recent appearance in DS with an "Oh no".
    But it's a nice cover by Mark Brook, that's a win for Wanda at least.

I am okay with Wanda just being like classic She-Hulk as a cover only to be honest.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 08-22-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Liking Wanda's shiny, almost metallic-appearing tiara.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I always imagine her Tiara being metal.
    Yet specifically for Cosplay I guess one wouldn’t try to attach something that weights about 1 kg

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I always imagine her Tiara being metal.
    Yet specifically for Cosplay I guess one wouldn’t try to attach something that weights about 1 kg
    It probably is made out of something tough, I never seen it being damaged

I think originally it was thick costumed material, when it went around her entire head.

Then it changed to stiffened costumed material as the tiara.

Later on, rigid non-cloth material.

Now, metal.

At least, that is one possible take on it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think originally it was thick costumed material, when it went around her entire head.

Then it changed to stiffened costumed material as the tiara.

Later on, rigid non-cloth material.

Now, metal.

At least, that is one possible take on it, lol.
    Maybe it's unstable molecules

Well, at least Kelly Thompson remembered she is an Avenger when she is round up fellow heroes for Carol to beat up.
    I don't have much faith in the writer or Marvel Editorial in general to remember the Wanda/Carol relationship though,
    I don’t even have faith in how they will treat Carol. One of the alternate covers looks a bit like the dusting Avengers logo from the “Endgame” promo, but it also reminds me on the infamous picture of Wanda’s disintegrating head that was made for HoM. This here is a typical “all hero’s got beaten up” cover, which also brings bad memories from “Secret Empire” (I am not sure if I was on this forum back than already). The only good thing that had for me was that I found it hilarious that to me it looked more like Wanda was taking a sunbath. Some of the Characters shown there did not appear in that comic. And I guess I don’t have to remind anyone that practically only Wanda’s body was present. She was only herself in the very last picture, concluding the event without having said a single word on her own.
    Sooo ...

so I just expect it to be like Wanda's recent appearance in DS with an "Oh no".
    But it's a nice cover by Mark Brook, that's a win for Wanda at least.
    I’m afraid you are expecting too much.

I am okay with Wanda just being like classic She-Hulk as a cover only to be honest.
    I wouldn’t wanna say which region to look for, but I am rather sure that’s her recent costume
    Only the Tiara is the classic one once again.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-wandavisi...e-mutants-mcu/

Another ill-informed reverse HOM theory, Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-wandavisi...e-mutants-mcu/

Another ill-informed reverse HOM theory, Yawn
    CBR keeps doing this and they should know better. As a comics website they should have read more of the character to know what would likely be used. It's disappointing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I'm so bored from all these months of nothing that even seeing Wanda on a cover is good, but yeah, Mark Brooks did a "Secret Empire" cover that was almost exactly the same - an evil version of a familiar character surrounded by unconscious heroes. Wanda was on that cover too and she did literally nothing in the issue or the series.

I do notice that on that cover Brooks was still drawing the jeweled tiara. It's probably gone for good (I didn't like it, I know others did).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I don’t even have faith in how they will treat Carol. One of the alternate covers looks a bit like the dusting Avengers logo from the “Endgame” promo, but it also reminds me on the infamous picture of Wanda’s disintegrating head that was made for HoM. This here is a typical “all hero’s got beaten up” cover, which also brings bad memories from “Secret Empire” (I am not sure if I was on this forum back than already). The only good thing that had for me was that I found it hilarious that to me it looked more like Wanda was taking a sunbath. Some of the Characters shown there did not appear in that comic. And I guess I don’t have to remind anyone that practically only Wanda’s body was present. She was only herself in the very last picture, concluding the event without having said a single word on her own.
    Sooo ...

I’m afraid you are expecting too much.

I wouldn’t wanna say which region to look for, but I am rather sure that’s her recent costume
    Only the Tiara is the classic one once again.
    I meant "being cover only", not "wearing her classic costume on cover", clearly Jen is not going back to her normal/classic self in this issue. Meaning Wanda won't appear in this issue just like classic Jen won't.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Maybe it's unstable molecules
    Naw, just my take on her classic tiara appearances.

I meant "being cover only", not "wearing her classic costume on cover", clearly Jen is not going back to her normal/classic self in this issue. Meaning Wanda won't appear in this issue just like classic Jen won't.
    Oh, okay, than I obviously completely misunderstood what you were trying to say. Concluding that way that Wanda and/or Jen will not be in that issue is quite a stretch, I’d think. I myself rather keep it simple and go with well-trained pessimism.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

[...]

I do notice that on that cover Brooks was still drawing the jeweled tiara. It's probably gone for good (I didn't like it, I know others did).

[...]
    I guess many like that one, me included. It might be different though for the ones who have to draw it

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    CBR keeps doing this and they should know better. As a comics website they should have read more of the character to know what would likely be used. It's disappointing.
    Also these Geniuses say HoM was 2015. I reaaaly thought that was longer ago ...