Page 148 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The nosy neighbor part sounds like Bewitched, which of course is also about a hot witch in the suburbs.
    love everything about this. kathryn hahn AND kat dennings? a dream. this is gonna kill

Yeah, Lizzie said on some interview that it's a mashup of fan favorite comics...

Full version:

Another shadow, which should be Vis. So it looks like it is her with the headpiece and not Mephisto or some other demon.

And the room is all white, except for the direction the TV's red light is illuminating(and also making the shadows I guess).
    Last edited by Wiccan; 08-25-2019 at 03:28 PM.

BANNED

You can see Vision's "mind gem" in the shadow, too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It could be Mephisto too.
    I honestly kinda hate Mephisto, he is like one of the most overused Mystical villains.
    He is far from a personal villain to Wanda.
    And let's say I prefer Lovecrafttian deities than Biblical demons.

Since it seems to be comics version, it could be just the solar gem too. Maybe they give him a solar gem in the MCU.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I honestly kinda hate Mephisto, he is like one of the most overused Mystical villains.
    He is far from a personal villain to Wanda.
    And let's say I prefer Lovecrafttian deities than Biblical demons.
    He is very over-used. I want Chthon in this. But part of me is preparing for this to not be something I want. Part of me is telling myself it has to be Lovecraftian, because that's the best fit for Doctor Strange's film. But also that they could water everything down to an unsatisfactory level.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Full version:

Another shadow, which should be Vis. So it looks like it is her with the headpiece and not Mephisto or some other demon.

And the room is all white, except for the direction the TV's red light is illuminating(and also making the shadows I guess).
    So I guess the shadow's are their Superhero selves, which hopefully is a stealth confirmation we'll see Wanda finally sporting the headpiece with her costume this time around .

Ultimate Member

He is very over-used. I want Chthon in this. But part of me is preparing for this to not be something I want. Part of me is telling myself it has to be Lovecraftian, because that's the best fit for Doctor Strange's film. But also that they could water everything down to an unsatisfactory level.
    The use of the Darkhold over in Agents of SHIELD suggests that at least *someone* over at Marvel Studios is aware of Chthon and the comic-book stuff surrounding him, so that could be neat.

I hope the show is a fun mystery. I also hope that the ending is not super-dark, but, hey, we'll see.
    I also hope that some interesting b-list Marvel characters get to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The use of the Darkhold over in Agents of SHIELD suggests that at least *someone* over at Marvel Studios is aware of Chthon and the comic-book stuff surrounding him, so that could be neat.
    I don't think AoS is a good example as that was nothing like the Darkhold as it were in Wanda's lore. So while they would be aware of it, it's not a guarantee that they would use it, or use it right. I would like to see it in it's intended form for it's intended use. Along with Wanda's link to Chthon. But I also want to be prepared for if they just give her powers suddenly and don't bother to explain why her powers have changed. Because they already did that in the MCU. The only difference here being that this is something focusing on Wanda, so there's a better chance. But just not willing to bet, just yet. There's just too many ways that writers have managed to mess up Wanda for me to be certain.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-25-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Wanda's Age of Ultron costume was displayed next to Doctor Strange's, which means it must be coming back for Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
    EC3BdJQU0AAVz6A.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I really MCU can give a simplified lore that is easy to understand but with still enough weight to dig into.
    Eternals, DS2 could do that, the entire Phase 4 look like some lore building ground work for me. Then again it could end up just my wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda's Age of Ultron costume was displayed next to Doctor Strange's, which means it must be coming back for Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
    EC3BdJQU0AAVz6A.jpg
    It doesn't really mean that. It's been debated that this was just to show of the costume as it appeared in that film. That it hasn't been said that it's for that movie. Just that it's the next movie you can see Wanda in. Keep in mind that her current MCU costume was also on display.

Extraordinary Member

Since it has the 50s vibe.
    Now I am making up Fallout/WandaVision headcanons.