Page 158 of 234 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3507
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It's from this weeks Line It is Drawn by Caanan Grall - https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-new-f...erse-post-mcu/
    Thanks.
    So basically individual sketch, then. Nice that this guy included Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Hahaha

(that was literally my reaction)

EDIT: Just noticed her reality warping powers in the picture
    Last edited by Probability010; 09-03-2019 at 09:27 AM.

From an Info page in HoX #4. I don't think you can call anything on this bit a spoiler, but I've linked instead of imbedded just in case. spoilers:
    Not sure if you here will be happy that Wanda is referenced as a "pretender" (ie, still not a mutant) or unhappy to see Decimation getting brought up again.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    From an Info page in HoX #4. I don't think you can call anything on this bit a spoiler, but I've linked instead of imbedded just in case. spoilers:
    Not sure if you here will be happy that Wanda is referenced as a "pretender" (ie, still not a mutant) or unhappy to see Decimation getting brought up again.
    end of spoilers
    Seems for the first time we have an actual number for the amount of mutants that got depowered and it seems everyone was exaggerating the numbers.
    Last edited by leokearon; 09-04-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Also the next CBR Top 100 marvel and DC characters poll has started: https://www.cbr.com/vote-top-100-dc-marvel-characters/

Let's hope Wanda does well in this poll

Seems for the first time we have an actual number for the amount of mutants that got depowered and it seems everyone was exaggerating the numbers.
    I mean, to be technical, lots of dead mutants were also depowered. I think it was Necrosha that confirmed that most of the dead mutants on Genosha had lost their x-gene despite being dead. So there's no telling how many of those 16 million that died would have been depowered if they hadn't, well, died.

end of spoilers
    Nice to have some word on both. Thank you for posting this!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I mean, to be technical, lots of dead mutants were also depowered. I think it was Necrosha that confirmed that most of the dead mutants on Genosha had lost their x-gene despite being dead. So there's no telling how many of those 16 million that died would have been depowered if they hadn't, well, died.
    Even with that, it shows that Wanda didn't wipe out 98% of all mutants, it was a very small fraction of that.

Even with that, it shows that Wanda didn't wipe out 98% of all mutants, it was a very small fraction of that.
    If you want to be technical, she wiped out 99.98% of mutants remaining after Genosha.

Extraordinary Member

end of spoilers
    Well, pretending to be something that never benefited her anyway and got her into some dumpster fire.
    Must be hell of a pretending.

Extraordinary Member

Love the style!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, pretending to be something that never benefited her anyway and got her into some dumpster fire.
    Must be hell of a pretending.
    Especially as Wanda didn't know she wasn't a mutant.

If you want to be technical, she wiped out 99.98% of mutants remaining after Genosha.
    Again the numbers don't add up. Wanda is claimed to depower out all but approx 200 mutants, however it was confirmed she depowered 1 million and it is confirmed that half of mutant kind ndied on Genosha, so approx 15.5 mutants either just vanished or weren't depowered
    Last edited by leokearon; 09-04-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Troye Sivan, an actor and singer, is rumored to be up for the role of Wiccan on the WandaVision show.

Again the numbers don't add up. Wanda is claimed to depower out all but approx 200 mutants, however it was confirmed she depowered 1 million and it is confirmed that half of mutant kind died on Genosha, so approx 15.5 mutants either just vanished or weren't depowered
    Or maybe, they seemed to lose their powers, but it turned out in the end that they weren't. After all, people still manifested in puberty after Hope was born (like the teens Cyclops recruited in Bendis's UXM), so the X gene can't have been as dormant as they thought. Also, anyone who was repowered would be deducted from the depowered list.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman