Page 18 of 234 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Not really, no. Back when Jean was the only woman on the X-Men and Wanda was the only woman on the Brotherhood, Jean seemed a little jealous of other men's attraction to Wanda but since Wanda joined the Avengers they rarely met.

"X-Men First Class" had a backup feature about Wanda and Jean forming a friendship after she left the Brotherhood, but that's not really canon.

Rarely? Did you forget Bloodties and Onslaught? And theres no doubt it..they are definitely friends.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    What do you think happened to Wanda and Pietro while the X-Men were running around in their costumes? Do you think they were left tied up somewhere?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Rarely? Did you forget Bloodties and Onslaught? And theres no doubt it..they are definitely friends.
    It's hard to buy that she and Pietro are twins when Jean Grey is around in Onslaught.
    006zhRJygy1fgpqk52wbfj30sg0rwtk6.jpg
    Jokes aside, when compared to her more regular friends and associates. It's fair to use the word rarely.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I believe she could do that already in “Avengers: The Children’s Crusade”, as she was in “civilian clothes” when she was walking away from Dr. Dooms Castle. I think it’s save to say that she didn’t bring her costume along, as at the time of her departure she didn’t believe that she is the Scarlet Witch. Yet when it finally made “click”, and she realized who she is, she levitated down towards Wiccan and the other Young Avengers, in full costume.
    Also she changed into her classic costume rather than her "Red Zone" costume which is the one she wore when AD happened.

I think the Savage Avengers announcement is bad news for Wanda. If Jericho is palling with Punisher and Venom, then No Road Home must end badly for the couple.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think the Savage Avengers announcement is bad news for Wanda. If Jericho is palling with Punisher and Venom, then No Road Home must end badly for the couple.
    I thought the same thing but I guess we'll have to see if any of the No Road Home crew (except Conan) have anything planned after this.

Not that I'd want Wanda on this team, but I don't know what it will take for her to get back into an ongoing.

Incredible Member

I'd like to see Marvel go one year without having Wanda become mind-controlled.

Also I dont understand her relationship with Jericho what do they even have in common aside from magic.

Not necessarily. Doctor Voodoo doesn't appear in this title. Wanda doesn't have to appear in Voodoo's team book to continue dating him.

Here is a sad Valentine that I found on Twitter
    DzYW83sXcAAspeF.jpg

According to this article, Wanda and Vision are the greatest couple in comics!

https://cw.ua.edu/50597/culture/comi...rhero-couples/

#1: The Vision and Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

If there is any relationship that defines Marvel Comics, it’s the one between the Vision and the Scarlet Witch. The Vision is an android built by one of the Avengers’ greatest villains. The Scarlet Witch is a (sometimes) mutant and former villain given another shot. Though the Avengers started as a team featuring successful heroes who each had their own features, the book quickly became a place to feature characters who couldn’t hold their own titles. The Vision and the Scarlet Witch joined the team in this era, when they were hardly more than kids, one an immigrant and the other an inhuman being with no emotions. They were brought together by gaps they filled in each other, and their love — impossible, complicated, and tortured — survived through years of hardship. It’s this sense of family that defined the Avengers, and the Marvel Universe, in that formational period. Besides, you really can’t get any more melodramatic than Wanda breaking up with Vision to be with Wonder Man, whose own brain waves were used to create the Vision in the first place. Their feelings for each other have been a constant source of tension since the 1960s, and the loss of their twins, and then the twins’ return as retro-reincarnated teenagers/cosmic beings who became adults before they even knew their parents, is one of the great tragedies in comics. It’s still driving major storylines at Marvel, and with a new “Vision and Scarlet Witch” TV show on the way featuring the version of the characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, expect their lives to get even more complicated soon. For me, these two are the heart of the Marvel Universe and the Avengers, and their relationship might be the single most important love in any comic book.

Their Best Stories: “Avengers” Vol. 1 #89-97 (The Kree/Skrull War Saga, especially #91), “Vision and the Scarlet Witch” Vol. 2 #1-12, “The Vision” Vol. 2 #1-12.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 02-14-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess you're not a magical heroine without being able to transform into your costume on the fly.
    Yes, but now that is to quick! Wanda needs a Magical Girl Transformation Sequence . In one DC animated movie Starfire got one, and her powers aren’t even magic-based.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also she changed into her classic costume rather than her "Red Zone" costume which is the one she wore when AD happened.
    Good point, I didn’t even thought of that. So she couldn’t even have brought that classic outfit to Dr. Dooms Castle, as at the very end of HoM she disappeared and reappeared without memory. So, yeah, she literally must have created that one out of thin air.

Extraordinary Member

In "Crusade" she still had the power of the Life Force (whatever that was) when she changed her costume, so it wasn't necessarily under her own power. Same with her teleporting the gang to Latveria. She didn't do much magic after she lost that power-up so it's hard to know what that series thought her real power level was supposed to be.

Of course her old power level was very limited and didn't include things that other magicians can do easily like teleportation, transformation and levitation, so it was kind of inevitable that she would gain these powers on her own, because it doesn't seem right that she shouldn't be able to do these things while someone like Wiccan can do them easily.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also, why they ignored the lace patterns on Wanda's top again.
    I am just glad that her detailed Tiara isn’t gone for good. Guess that will depend on who draws her.

I also like that she is drawn with an eastern touch, and not made look like Elizabeth Olsen. As much as I love Lizzy, I want 616 Comics Wanda to remain its own thing. Especially since there are comics dedicated to the movies. They only have done next to nothing with MCU-Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

According to this article, Wanda and Vision are the greatest couple in comics!

https://cw.ua.edu/50597/culture/comi...rhero-couples/

That article is just stellar!

Extraordinary Member

To be fair she is never drawn like Lizzie Olsen in recent comics.
    But is that really "Eastern touch"?She looks like Natalie Dormsr when she is with Barton.

It won't be Marvel, if they didn't throw a happy couple under the bus.

Also if that's the case, I wonder if this will be Marvel's cynical attempt to get Wanda and Vision back together

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It won't be Marvel, if they didn't throw a happy couple under the bus.

Also if that's the case, I wonder if this will be Marvel's cynical attempt to get Wanda and Vision back together
    This story could end with Vision evolving into a different form, one that is more human than his current form. Wanda and Vision could then fall in love again.