Page 180 of 234 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    If I remember correctly, NoW is the only origin story with their birth order told?
    Seems to be, in that Pietro is the Eldest, though of course that was retconned now so....

Ahh so that's where it was mentioned Pietro was older. I've been trying for ages to remember what issue that was, since everyone seems to go with the V&S canon where Wanda is older.

BANNED

Today's the day!
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-28-2019 at 11:09 AM.

We don't need that garbage here.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Yeah, I rather make fun of the “Marvel Entertainment” crew that produces this stuff. This is from a few days ago, (starts at 1:15)

So maybe no one than Jim Sub himself cares about Wanda/Jericho, as the guys from “Marvel Entertainment” think she is single ???

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Yeah, I rather make fun of the “Marvel Entertainment” crew that produces this stuff. This is from a few days ago, (starts at 1:15)

So maybe no one than Jim Sub himself cares about Wanda/Jericho, as the guys from “Marvel Entertainment” think she is single ???
    I don't think they really know their own canon anymore. And part of me can't blame them. Some of it is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    seconded..

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Thanks SO much for Reminding Us Leokearon!

I JUST Gave My Vote!

Fellow Wanda Fans, Make Sure to Give yourself time to Vote for CBR's Top 100 DC and Marvel Characters of All-Time!

You have Until the end of September 30th to Vote, Please get yours IN! ;-)

https://www.cbr.com/vote-top-100-dc-...racters-still/
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Today's the day!
    Happy 14th anniversary of our suffering, yayyyyy!

Have Marvel celebrates the time Spidey flung his pregnant wife into a brick wall?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Have Marvel celebrates the time Spidey flung his pregnant wife into a brick wall?
    You know, I've actually thought about this stuff. Because earlier I was thinking, no one would go into the Spidey thread celebrating OMD.

It's known for being bad. Same with Avengers #200. Could you imagine people flinging that around as a celebration for Carol?

Extraordinary Member

You know, I've actually thought about this stuff. Because earlier I was thinking, no one would go into the Spidey thread celebrating OMD.

It's known for being bad. Same with Avengers #200. Could you imagine people flinging that around as a celebration for Carol?
    Well, that is what happened when overdramatic stories got famous and went above its actual quality.
    You can see in the comments of that video where people claim to love Wanda and proceed to demand her to pop out some mutants.

Marvel seem to have a very selective memory when it comes to the awful stuff that they have done to their heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, that is what happened when overdramatic stories got famous and went above its actual quality.
    You can see in the comments of that video where people claim to love Wanda and proceed to demand her to pop out some mutants.
    She can, she and the Vision have sex and make mutant babies like everyone else in the Marvel Universe

'AVENGERS' STAR ELIZABETH OLSEN HILARIOUSLY WELCOMES SPIDER-MAN BACK TO THE MCU
    https://myx.abs-cbn.com/features/204...sen-spider-man