Page 181 of 234 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3507

The latest MCU rumor about Wanda:

MCU: Scarlet Witch And Doctor Doom May Fall In Love In Phase 5
    https://www.primetweets.com.ng/2019/...n-phase-5.html

Meanwhile, Elizabeth Olsen's Facebook series Sorry For Your Loss has begun its second season. The first three episodes are available on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The latest MCU rumor about Wanda:

MCU: Scarlet Witch And Doctor Doom May Fall In Love In Phase 5
    https://www.primetweets.com.ng/2019/...n-phase-5.html
    Lol, it isn't even a rumor, just a random theory.

We haven't even started Phase 4 yet.

Yeah, the fan theories being put on news sites is garbage. It's just filler for clicks. None of it has any traction.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

At least the dumb theories have progressed from "House of M is her only story" to "House of M and Children's Crusade are her only stories."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    At least the dumb theories have progressed from "House of M is her only story" to "House of M and Children's Crusade are her only stories."
    Wanda the Mutant Wishing Machine to Wanda the Villain's hot bride, Nicccccce.

They are starting to Wikipedia more things.

I wish WandaVision explores MCU-Wanda's ethnic background. We never got to see much about her past, her family and all that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I wish WandaVision explores MCU-Wanda's ethnic background. We never got to see much about her past, her family and all that.
    Well, it's kinda of a sensitive topic.
    I think it's best to focus what they can do without unneeded controversy, like Agatha and her Wicca faith, Wundagore and Chthonic lore, it's been discussed before that MCU Wanda cannot really just pretend to be Romani or anything.
    And let's say there isn't much to tell about her "random Eastern European" version of background.
    I woulld like to see MCU's equivilant of Django/Marya though, having somewhat mortal parents is kinda an important part of the Wundagore storyline, but again maybe not necessary.

Yeah, avoid that unless you have Romani people involved with the character both playing and to get details right. Wanda herself has a lot of stereotypes involved with her. I've discussed here before how some in the community aren't comfortable with that. Even though she meets at least bare minimum of being a hero. There's just a lot that's uncomfortable about her. So it's on a case by case basis as to if people see her as good rep anyway. I'd love someday for there to be Romani creators to get involved and maybe clean up somethings or create characters free of the stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    There's no need to, to be honest, her parents died when a mortar hit their home and Pietro was later killed in AOU. That's all we really need to know, we don't need to know the ins and outs of Sokovia

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    There's no need to, to be honest, her parents died when a mortar hit their home and Pietro was later killed in AOU. That's all we really need to know, we don't need to know the ins and outs of Sokovia
    Well, Wundagore/Chthon elements will still somewhat deal with her past though, I hope they don't completely ignored that. Maybe just early life with Pietro or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, Wundagore/Chthon elements will still somewhat deal with her past though, I hope they don't completely ignored that. Maybe just early life with Pietro or something.
    That's okay, we just don't need a massive look into her past like the comics seem to sometimes be obessed with.